Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 AM   #1
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Curse of the Gemini

Spoiler:
Shayd's Short Stories:
Story 1: A moth to a Flame
On a splendidly dark night the air was fabulously warm for the fall month of November. In the bustling grocery store Macy's, humans were scurrying about finishing up their postthanksgiving shopping on the most vicious day of the year, BLACK FRIDAY! Some fist were raised and tires squealed as they spun off the blackened ice like asphalt in an attempt to flee the madness, and believe me it was pure madness. A woman springs forth from her enormous van overly packed with screaming children all claiming the position of "shot gun". The woman stuffed her bags tightly in the back of the behemoth vehicle, closing the doors revealing 18 little stickmen stickers representing her family. Two for her and her husband the rest were in children ranging for adulthood to infant.

I cannot help but to laugh at the pitiful sight. Humans are so ridiculous sometimes. I know there are some other moths out there that would say "Freddy, you are obsessed, why give a crap about a bunch of stupid humans." As always I turn and politely say " but I find this display of primal humanhood quite fascinating." (BONK on the head) "OWW!! What the...?? "Freddy stop spying on those filthy humans. I know you only do this so you can write your smutty novels about human mating rituals and such. But you are a moth, A MOTH! Moths are so obviously better than humans, and smarter as well." said Bianca in slight disgust. " My dear Bianca, your voice is like sweet warm honey that soothes the sorest of throats, though your temper is that of a rabid badger." Bianca's face turns as sour as an overly ripened lemon. "Now now my beloved that look does not become you." jested Freddy. Mumbling to herself " I'll show you what becomes of you.." Bianca grumbled. Bianca spread her wings like an artful display of territorial guardianship and poised to air dive Freddy who was simply smirking at her.
Suddenly as if Freddy's brain was hijacked by some hostile alien or delightfully disgusting parasite, Freddy fell limp. His eyes widened like that of an anime chibi look and he went straight into hover mode. Freddy was caught in the alluring light of a soft glowing parking lot light. "Freddy! FREDDY!" shouted Bianca already at her annoyance breaking point with Freddy. But Freddy did not answer her instead he stayed in his hopeless trance to the point of drooling. Bianca aggravated flew up to Freddy and smacked him in the face with her tanned wing. "You moron Freddy, you keep on hovering over the light like that you are going to exhaust yourself and fly into the light!" Bianca lectured. But once again Freddy continued to hover and not respond to Bianca. Suddenly Freddy's dark brown wings froze up and Freddy spiraled downward. Lucky for him Bianca flew into action catching her fatally mesmerized mate.

Bianca fluttered to the top of the parking lot light relieving herself of Freddy's dead weight. "MORON!" she said in frustration. Bianca stretched her wings and decided to go for a short flight around the entire parking lot leaving Freddy on the top of the light satisfied that he would sleep off his paralysis. Bianca could not have been more wrong. While on her flight to the other side, Freddy awoke from his trance and his wings were freed. "What is going on here?" He stated in confusion. As he looked around and Bianca not insight Freddy flew off the light top and circled the dull light again. He was searching for Bianca but for some reason could not break away from that damn light. Suddenly Freddy was back into his trance. Acting much like a mindless zombie, Freddy hovered again, this time however Freddy was much closer to the light, which for moths can be deadly. "Oh so pretty, so nice, so warm." he mumbled.
On her way back Bianca suddenly eyes Freddy hovering deathly close to the light. "Oh no FREDDY!" She shouted a bit panicked. But alas Bianca was not close enough to Freddy for him to hear her. Freddy began to slowly float closer and closer to the light. " Ahh I love you my warming snuggie." Freddy said goo goo eyed. "Let us join as one in moth ecstasy." Freddy cooed. Biance flew as hard as she could to reach Freddy. But to her horror Freddy lost in what moths call lightscape, he flew straight into the glowing parking lot light. Bianca screamed out in horror as tears streamed down her face. She saw Freddy's body scorched and chard diving straight to the ground. She flew down and grabbed Freddy's body before he hit the cold pavement. Bianca flew back to the top of the light and laid Freddy upon it. She took his first leg into her first leg and petted his leg gently as she quietly shed tears.
Freddy barely clinging to life looked toward Bianca and reached out his second leg for her face. Bianca touched his second leg with her second leg shedding another tear. Freddy had a faint smile on his face. " Oh my dear, how I loved your warm comfort and passionate heat! You are by far the best light I have ever had." With that Freddy's body beyond repair gave in and he fell into an eternal slumber. Bianca sat there stunned. Her eyes wide open as a single tear streamed down her fuzzy cheek. "Did he just profess his love for that light and not me? That light.. that killed him?" she said confused. "Ohhhh you dirty rotten street wretch!" Bianca shouted angrily. "FREDDY YOU CHEATIN MORON!" Her eyes slit like an evil cat's eyes. Well if that is how you want it, fine then! Suddenly Bianca began to devour Freddy's corpse. She giggled with ever bite and would stop here and there to wipe fuzz, blood, and singed skin from her devilish lips. You see Bianca is a type of moth that eats other moths and had just been waiting for the moment she could devour Freddy without the moth force blaming her for his death.
Bianca cleaned herself up, thanked the light and flew off to parts unknown. All that remained that there had ever been a Freddy R. Mothman was trace amounts of fuzz and all 6 legs laying in perfect formation of where Freddy's body had just been lying.
THE END

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Curse of the Gemini

TIP: I had a hard time visualizing this, but maybe thats just me.
It would be helpful to make a character list or something.. maybe? o.o
TOP: I really love the way you write! Even with my cracky English I could follow!
You also do a really good job on the who-says-what parts. It was so clear!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fun, moths, short stories