Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Code 1001: Vigilante

It's time for another Maik story to begin. This time I will primarily be working with the Crime, Drama, Sci-Fi, Psychological and Thriller genre. Depending on how I decide to proceed with the story, Mystery may be just as important.

Here we go.

Code 1: Operation Wa-Ter

News Report
October 17, 2043
09:00 AM

News Lady: Citizens of Kagabura, last night the office buildings of Garrison Wood Incorporated and the Kansen Oil Company apparently were broken into. Based on the report received however, nothing has been taken. All was left exactly as it was and the only clue we have was an anonymous tip from a supposed witness. If you have any details concerning this matter, please call the police. If this report turns out to be true, we must find the culprits immediately.

???: That's right, make the report. You'll never find out the truth, damn law enforcement.

Kansen Oil Company
October 17, 2043
04:30 PM

The phone rings, once, twice.

???: Hello, this is Kansen Oil, Jacob Gravley speaking. May I take your name and ask what you're calling for?

Computer Voice: Hello Jacob, it's nice to meet you. My name is Warren Salvadore. I am a member of Orsen Technology. I just saw the news report from earlier in my recordings on TiVo.

Jacob: Yeah, and what's that got to do with us? So, you saw a video. Thousands of other people saw the video too. What makes you special?

Computer Voice: Well, you see Jacob, while I was hooking up my Code 1001 program to the recording, I noticed something rather odd in the report. If at all possible, I would like to meet you to discuss my findings, if at all possible.

Jacob: Hold on, I will go get my supervisor. You can speak with him about it.

Computer Voice: I'm sorry Jacob, but I don't need to talk to your supervisor. It has to be you.

Jacob: Why me?

Computer Voice: You're the only one I can trust with this information. If I tell anyone else what I saw, they would think I'm mad.

Jacob: Judging from the way you converse, I can understand why someone wouldn't trust you. What's the point of the computer? Can't you use your real voice?

Computer Voice: I apologize, Mr. Gravley, but that is impossible. I am a mute, I lost my voice when I was a child. There's no way I can speak words from my actual mouth.

Jacob: Fine, if you say so. What's this about you needed to speak to me though? What makes this so special that you need me specifically? I'm just your regular honest Joe.

Computer Voice: These is one thing I know about you that is beneficial to me though. You see, we aren't dealing with a normal enemy here. What we are dealing with is the paranormal.

Jacob: The paranormal, that can't be.

Computer Voice: Yes Jacob, I looked up your file and learned that you are the only one in the company who believes in the existence of ghosts. That's why you're the only one I can turn to.

Jacob: What makes you think we're dealing with ghosts here?

Computer Voice: In the background of the video I watched earlier, I saw movement inside the front door, but no ordinary movement. What I saw was a hat floating in the air. Check the video if you don't believe me. I'll send the file to your email.

Email Received (File: 9amNewsKO)

Jacob: Alright, I got it.

Jacob begins to watch the video, and as he does the computer voice tells him to pay close attention to the background when he hears the lady say the word 'anonymous'. Jacob did what he said and let out a gasp when he saw the hat floating.

Computer Voice: There's your proof, so can we make a deal?

Jacob: I apologize for doubting you. You'll have to come by after everyone else gets off work. I don't want the Ghostbusters squad coming in before then.

Computer Voice: Is there a way I can come in without being seen?

Jacob: Why do you want to know?

Computer Voice: If we really want to keep this matter secret, it's best that we meet in secret, don't you agree?

Jacob: *sigh* When you're right you're right. Very well, there's an underground route that leads from the Kagabura Central Subway to the basement of the building. It's down the tracks a little way so the civilians won't accidentally see it. Make sure to check the train schedules and be here by 11 PM but no earlier than 10:15 PM.

Computer Voice: I can do that. I thank you for your cooperation.

Kansen Oil Company
October 17, 2043
10:43 PM

In the basement of the Kansen Oil Company, a man with a laptop walks up through a trap hole. When he comes up, Jacob is already waiting for him.

Jacob: I assume you're Warren.

The man typed in his computer before the computer spoke for him.

Computer Voice: That is correct. I thank you again for meeting me this evening. Could we take this to a room with a Water Dispenser. I'm thirsty right now.

Jacob: Very well, our only water dispenser that I can access is on floor two where the majority of the normal workers work, so follow me.

Warren gave a nod and followed Jacob to an elevator and up to the second floor. When they arrived, Jacob showed Warren the machine and Jacob gave him his thanks before pouring the water into a small cup.

Garrison Wood Incorporated
October 17, 2043
10:45 PM

In a warehouse area, a man's eyes have blood dripping from them while another guy wearing gloves holds a small black device by his mouth, which he presses a button on anytime he talks.

???: We've been sitting here for a while now, are you going to take me to a hospital already, Lance?

Lance: Sorry, I'm just investigating the cause of the accident, Harold. It was so sudden I had to check to see if I could find the cause.

Harold: I can't believe that a wood chipper would just do that. It was as if there was a piece of metal in it. It hurts like crazy, even though it's been half an hour. I'm lucky you stayed late or I'd be in serious trouble.

Lance: Any time Harold, I'm glad I hadn't left yet too.

With those words, Lance finds a pair of handcuffs hidden in the drawer attached to a woochipper.

Harold: What's that metal sound?

Lance: I found the cause of the accident. Can you follow the sound of my voice.

Harold nods and walks over as Lance speaks and attaches one end of the handcuffs to the inside of a wood chipper. When Harold reaches Lance, Lance tells him to hold still and attaches the other side of the handcuffs to his wrist.

Harold: What the hell is this?

Kansen Oil Company

Warren grabs his cup after sitting his laptop down and walks over to where Jacob stands with it in his hand. He took a sip and then tried to speak before he found himself tripping over a computer wire. The water spills down into a drainage grate along with his keys.

Jacob: Warren, are you okay?

Warren points to the drainage grate and makes a motion as if he's unlocking a door. Jacob assumes that Warren wants to see if his keys are down and goes to check. When Jacob looks, he sees that the keys are still within reach as they got stuck in some sort of funnel. He pulls open the grate when it hits him.

Jacob: When did we get a drainage grate here?

With those words, a gunshot is heard which shoots Jacob straight through his head from the ceiling, killing him instantly. Warren smiles and walks over to the opened grate where he grabs his keys and puts them back into his pocket.

Garrison Wood Incorporated

Lance: You didn't really think your accident was really an accident did you?

Harold: What happened to your voice? What did you do?

Lance looks to Harold and then looks up to the ceiling where he sees water flowing down the wall gently. Lance walks away as he continues to speak.

Lance: I set everything up. You were right Harold. The reason you thought you cut metal, is because you did. You're always so careless. You never even wear safety goggles; such a simple target.

Harold: Why would you do this?

Lance: You know why, Harold.

With that, 'Lance' walks out of a back door to the streets as the drop of water reaches the socket. The water causes the wood chipper to short circuit and go off on its own. It pulls Harold into the wood chipper and chops his body into several tiny pieces.

Lance: My real name is Tanner Konubi.

Warren: My real name is Varon Konubi.

Unison: Operation Wa-Ter is a success.

Varon took his keys and his laptop, but other than that, the scene was left exactly as it was.

Two Days Earlier

In a back alley, Harold and Jacob stand with two men, sexually harassing a women.

Harold: What's wrong lady, never been raped before? It's not as bad as you think.

Jacob: That's right, the more you struggle, the more it'll hurt. Gabriel, Andrew, get over here.

The two other men jump in in an attempt to apprehend the women, as Harold and Jacob were having too much difficulty. Before they can go on any further though, a masked man wearing a trench coat jumps into the action and begins to punch them. One of the other two men pull out a gun, but the masked man quickly takes control of the situation and kicks him in the chest, causing the man to drop his gun. The four men continue to come after him, but the masked man fends off all of their attacks and shortly after knocks each of them out. When he does, he looks over their fallen bodies as the woman walks up to him.

Woman: Thank you so much, you're my savior.

The masked man picks up the gun and sets it in his pocket after putting on a pair of gloves, then picks up a pair of handcuffs the other unknown man dropped and puts them in another pocket.

Masked Man: Do you know these men?

Woman: *sigh* I know Harold and Jacob. They probably orchestrated this. They work at Garrison Wood and Kensen Oil respectively. Why do you ask?

Masked Man: Just curiosity. What do you know of these men?

Woman: Well, Harold and Jacob have both been charged with numerous accounts of sexual harassment, but have only been locked away for five years each for sexual assault despite that. They have raped other women, but the police haven't been able to find evidence. As for Gabriel and Andrew, they have been convicted before. Gabriel for murder and Andrew for impersonating an officer as well as rape. That's all I know though.

Masked Man: Thank you for cooperation. That's all that I needed to know. You best be going home.

Woman: Of course. May I ask you for your name?

Masked Man: Just call me, Sir Lancelot, but don't tell anyone about that name, okay?

Woman: I understand, thank you for your help Sir Lancelot.

The Masked Man gave her a nod and walked away. The woman stared at him for a few moments but then continued on his way as well.

Masked Man (to himself): So, all four of you are horrible people. As a righteous judge, I shall get rid of the existence of all scum on this Earth, then my brother can handle anything that's left.

News Report
October 20, 2043
09:00 AM

Detective: The mystery surround the murders of Harold Richards and Jacob Limpton has been solved. The investigation has showed that four nights ago, the culprits set up an elaborate scheme involved the installation of a drainage grate, a gun, a wood chipper, a piece of metal, a one mile set of underground tubes and a little water. According to the findings, when the first man opened the grate, he somehow electronically triggered the gun that was attached to the ceiling. As the gun was shot, the water was simultaneously flowing one mile across the city down a wall to an electrical outlet connected to a wood chipper which chopped the second man to pieces. When we found the second man, we saw that his eyes had been cut with a wood chip that must have come from not wearing safety glasses. How the people of Kensen Oil did not notice the drainage grate through the day of October 17, 2043, is unknown. No one has any info on how it happened. Jacob and Harold have both been convicted of serious crimes in the past. At first glance, we suspected a vigilante, but after checking the fingerprints on the gun and handcuffs, the culprits were no more than criminals themselves.

Their names are Gabriel Jabbers and Andrew Kingston.

The one who will decide their punishment is well-known judge Varon Konubi.

Important Characters Introduced:
Varon Konubi aka Watarubi
Spoiler:

Tanner Konubi aka Eranubi
Spoiler:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 11-18-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:29 PM   #2
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Code 1001: Vigilante

No credit? D:
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Dev helped come up with the name.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #4
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

But you haven't finished your other stories yet :C Cool story tho

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Thanks. I'll continue them. I wanted to get this first chapter out while it was still fresh in my mind.

YouTube:
src="