Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-11-2012, 01:33 AM   #1
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default You remember that huge scroll?

You know that scroll which Naruto found in the first episode? The one that taught him Kage Bunshin?
Wiki says it belonged to Hashirama, and that it contained various kinjutsu.
Now, the new scroll found by Jugo and Suigetsu could have a portion of that scroll.
Who knows what it hides...
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:39 AM   #2
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: You remember that huge scroll?

That's quite cool do you reckon the first scroll will come back into it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:25 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^ Every time I hear that Hashirama is involved, it makes me think that it's important. :P
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:04 AM   #4
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hahhahh haardout ^ hashirama = importance

thats so truee ive always wondered what that scroll was and theyve dragged that out soooo much so it better be goood :O
"There are two worlds in which we live. One we refer to as "Reality" and the other "Fantasy". We often unlock our minds, sometimes even unconsciously, to live in a world of creation and dreaming, closing the senses that bind us to reality. We can only be as human as our minds allow us and in life it seems severing the ropes to reality is what keeps us alive. Sane."
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #5
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't think it contains Kinjutsu or any kinds. Maybe the scroll that Orochi is talking about maybe be something of importance events. Like, who So6p truly was, or something like that. I think Sasuke will find something shocking. But I do agree... been on Naruto too long. Want to see what Sasuke will find.
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Yeah I remeber HASHIRAMA ROCKS!!!
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote