Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 09-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default The wiiu...

It looks promising,but at the same time I'm hoping it's not nintendo copying the ps3 and xbox :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:24 PM   #2
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper
Default Re: The wiiu...

It's not, while there will be similarities, the WiiU will be something different

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:33 PM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

It's gonna have a LOT of stuff =D

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #4
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Tbh nintendo have shot themselves in the foot, as soon as the ps4 and the 720 come out they will be behind Sony and Microsoft once again in terms of the most powerful console.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3thall3g3nd View Post
Tbh nintendo have shot themselves in the foot, as soon as the ps4 and the 720 come out they will be behind Sony and Microsoft once again in terms of the most powerful console.
The most powerful console isn't always the one that is on top. More factors go into it then just that like; cost, performance, games on it, features (especially for these generations since game consoles do more then just play games now. XD), plus other stuff.

My opinion on the Wii U tho is that it'll be great! I already heard the Deluxe Black Wii U and the Basic White Wii U are already selling out on pre-orders all over the place. The price for them I think is perfect. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #6
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
The most powerful console isn't always the one that is on top. More factors go into it then just that like; cost, performance, games on it, features (especially for these generations since game consoles do more then just play games now. XD), plus other stuff.

My opinion on the Wii U tho is that it'll be great! I already heard the Deluxe Black Wii U and the Basic White Wii U are already selling out on pre-orders all over the place. The price for them I think is perfect. I can't wait to get my hands on one.
Sega saturn was the big boy on the block back in the day and they were unsuccessful. Same thing with ps3 losing out to the xbox.

How much are they? >_>

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post

Performance? HA. The Wii U can't even top the PS3.

Cost? The PS3's successor will likely be expensive, but I can't say the same for Microsoft.

Games? Features? LOB. Here are the Wii U's exclusives: Mario, Kirby, Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, and Bayonetta 2. Compare that to what the PS3 and Xbox 360 currently have.

Saying that the Wii U will somehow dwarf the next Xbox and PlayStation in terms of features and innovation is just a laughable idea. They can't even beat the current consoles!

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:10 PM   #8
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Performance? HA. The Wii U can't even top the PS3.

Cost? The PS3's successor will likely be expensive, but I can't say the same for Microsoft.

Games? Features? LOB. Here are the Wii U's exclusives: Mario, Kirby, Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, and Bayonetta 2. Compare that to what the PS3 and Xbox 360 currently have.

Saying that the Wii U will somehow dwarf the next Xbox and PlayStation in terms of features and innovation is just a laughable idea. They can't even beat the current consoles!
//Still plays super mario world circa 1991

>_> <_< I actually like some of these in small doses. My big thing about the new nintendo console is if it'll have some good third party titles(Black ops 2 comes to mind) or if they'll get wii'd out. xD

Quote:

Old 09-20-2012, 04:19 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
//Still plays super mario world circa 1991

>_> <_< I actually like some of these in small doses. My big thing about the new nintendo console is if it'll have some good third party titles(Black ops 2 comes to mind) or if they'll get wii'd out. xD
Hippie.

Unless the Wii U version of Black Ops 2 is being developed by Treyarch Studios, the game is going to be mediocre at best and unspeakably terrible at worst.

The same is occurring with Batman: Arkham City. Game screens that were released actually show that graphics are WORSE than on the Xbox or PS3. Many critics who have had some time with AC even stated that the game's mechanics felt shoddy and second-rate to the other consoles' versions. Why? Because it's being developed by a third-party developer, not the one who originally made the game.

So likely not. At least for the first year or so. Most gaming studios and developers are too busy testing new dev kits from Sony and or Microsoft, or are making the final major release push for this current generation of consoles with titles like The Last of Us, Bioshock: Infinity, Watch Dogs, etc etc. It's going to be awhile before those guys will get used to the Wii U's different software and learn how to incorporate its' unique playstyle into their own games.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Besides, what Microsoft and Valve are doing will make the Wii U look like the uglier, more forgotten sister of the family. Dunno about Sony tho, although Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD does sound awesome.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I just remembered that the Wii U is coming out soon lol.

They really need to start building hype. Not coming to Gamescom was a bad move on Nintendo's part. Most people aren't even remotely excited. Remember the Wii? Nobody even talks about Wii U. xD
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #12
Bacon

Awards Showcase

._. Well I remember the first time a call of duty knock off came to the wii and ds, they were just bad. What I'm hoping for is this won't be the case for the new wii

But yea, only spending 5 minutes on the nintendo site will ya ignorant. xD

Quote:

Old 09-20-2012, 04:33 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

The same goes for the PS Vita.

And I agree with you Shika. Something's up here. The Wii U is apparently releasing in a few months, so where's the publicity? Where's the hype? The only worthwhile tidbit of information that we've gotten concerning in in the last three months was that Bayonetta 2 was going to be an exclusive. Other than that, diddly squat.

PS3 stays winnin'.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I love my PS3. I got an Xbox and sold it as soon as I could, and went straight back to my PS3. I like playing Xbox at my friend's house...but once I got it, it wasn't as good. I suppose it's like a vacation. You're elated to go on vacation but once you're there too long, you miss home. 333333333:

As far as Wii U hype goes, I'm really not impressed with it so far. I don't think they're going for the vague approach either. Because I'm not allured in the slightest. Honestly, Black Ops II has accumulated more hype than the Wii U in a week. Nintendo is going down, and it's going down fast.

If they are planning on a big release of all their information, that's a big mistake. It won't generate the hype the first new gen console in years should generate. And you wonder why Nintendo fans piss and moan about how sales should be higher because Nintendo is better than PS3 and Xbox consoles. -____-

NINTENDO. IT'S CALLED MARKETING. LEARN IT.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

PS3 > Every other console. Then again, just the PSN Store > Every other console. Words cannot stress how great a service PSN+ is.

Nintendo believes that brand name + heritage + casual fanbase = instant cash.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:05 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i liked the gamecube the best

wii u....looks kinda funny
the controllers look like the xbox ones......

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #17
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

PS3>Xbox360>GameCube>Everything else

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #18
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Some of these comments make me laugh. xD
Quote:
6 years ago: Ps3 is everything

6 years later, ps3 isn't that great.
mai thotz^

Quote:

Old 09-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

^

Lol, who said that? xD

Old 09-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #20
Bacon

Awards Showcase

<_< No one did

Quote: