Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Do you have a special bond to a character?? I have!

As someone may already have noticed, I have such a bond! Lee is so important to me , he has become an essential part of who I am!!! All of my goals and dreams are inspired by him, and his will and ninja way helps me through everything!!!!!!

Do any of you have a special bond or relationship with a Naruto/anime character??? It doesnt have to be as serious as mine! xD

Come on! A character who has inspired you???

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: Do you have a special bond to a character?? I have!

Konan I love the commitment she showed to those who matter to her ans she ended up my favorit fictional character her and Mello from deathnote (My friend saying I was like him is what got me to read it) I love him because he is straight to the point slightly reckless and trusts his instincts I like relying on my instincts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Hinata because even though I don't speak out a lot I still continue to fight for my dreams and it makes me stand even taller that she is me in a way. I understand her and if she knew of me I bet she would to me ... I usually panick if I like someone and I don't even have the guts till I actually admit it. People find her annoying but a lot of people also find me annoying personally due to her being herself and same for I .... So I bond very well with her

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm also a supporter of Lee. I like how he didn't let his lack of ninjutsu and genjutsu get him down. He was able to use what he had to become a splendid ninja. It goes to show that if you work hard you can still accomplish your dreams. It all most killed me when the doctors said that he will never be a ninja again. But Lee didn't let that keep him down. He was able to recover and is still a ninja. Now I just want him to have a decent fight.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kakashi- i dont know where to start...he has inspired me in so many ways. i wanna strive to be just like him! he is an awesome teacher who cares deeply for his comrades. i love him so much!
Yamato- his comical side is just hilarious. same use of fear
Iruka- really really kind and understanding person. i guess my teaching mode is similar to his character

i just love these three like no other! they are what keep me alive and dreaming everday!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
Kakashi
Wow, Daph, never would have guessed that you feel connected to Kakashi.

I don't blame you, though; I do, too! He's exactly the kind of teacher I would love to have: strong, cool, and badass, and yet, underneath, is caring, kind, and supportive as well. Love it! Same with Shikamaru, really, except as a friend instead of a teacher.

I also share a connection with (and hence really like) both Naruto and Hinata because I both relate to them and admire them: they were bullied as kids and had lonely childhoods, but overcame it and and, through hard work, obtained success, made friends, and became great people. An incredibly inspiring story.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #7
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Konan I love the commitment she showed to those who matter to her ans she ended up my favorit fictional character her and Mello from deathnote (My friend saying I was like him is what got me to read it) I love him because he is straight to the point slightly reckless and trusts his instincts I like relying on my instincts.
That was aweosme , when she fought tobi! Ive heard of mello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Hinata because even though I don't speak out a lot I still continue to fight for my dreams and it makes me stand even taller that she is me in a way. I understand her and if she knew of me I bet she would to me ... I usually panick if I like someone and I don't even have the guts till I actually admit it. People find her annoying but a lot of people also find me annoying personally due to her being herself and same for I .... So I bond very well with her
Who finds Hinata annoying?? I think she is cute and its wonderful how you have absorbed her character!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D 2008 View Post
I'm also a supporter of Lee. I like how he didn't let his lack of ninjutsu and genjutsu get him down. He was able to use what he had to become a splendid ninja. It goes to show that if you work hard you can still accomplish your dreams. It all most killed me when the doctors said that he will never be a ninja again. But Lee didn't let that keep him down. He was able to recover and is still a ninja. Now I just want him to have a decent fight.
Oh, i agree with you soooo much! Lee deserves so much cred and respect for his actions! Splendid!

Quote:
Kakashi- i dont know where to start...he has inspired me in so many ways. i wanna strive to be just like him! he is an awesome teacher who cares deeply for his comrades. i love him so much!
Yamato- his comical side is just hilarious. same use of fear
Iruka- really really kind and understanding person. i guess my teaching mode is similar to his character.

i just love these three like no other! they are what keep me alive and dreaming everday!
Oh, I love your commitment and love for these characters!!! Perhaps its even at the level of me and Lee! Though I feel your relationship to Yamato is not as strong as to the others, am I right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend View Post

I don't blame you, though; I do, too! He's exactly the kind of teacher I would love to have: strong, cool, and badass, and yet, underneath, is caring, kind, and supportive as well. Love it! Same with Shikamaru, really, except as a friend instead of a teacher.

I also share a connection with (and hence really like) both Naruto and Hinata because I both relate to them and admire them: they were bullied as kids and had lonely childhoods, but overcame it and and, through hard work, obtained success, made friends, and became great people. An incredibly inspiring story.
I know, its wonderful!!! But did Hinata get bullied?

Old 11-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #8
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If I had a teacher like Kakashi it would make any subject worth going to XD I love Kakashi I just have nothing in common with him

Old 11-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #9
Leewannabe
Chunin

Guy is the ultimate teacher!!! I would get so inspired to do work and I'd be full of youthful passionate energy all the time!!!!

Old 11-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend View Post

heheheheh
indeed. he's just that amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
Oh, I love your commitment and love for these characters!!! Perhaps its even at the level of me and Lee! Though I feel your relationship to Yamato is not as strong as to the others, am I right?
yaa~~~~ true! you show deep passion for lee as well! Let the POWER OF YOUTH EXPLODE!
well. its actually Yamato more than Iruka and Kakashi over the other two. Hav u noticed that I always put them in a certain order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
If I had a teacher like Kakashi it would make any subject worth going to XD I love Kakashi I just have nothing in common with him
heheh..me and my "if" statements...*smirk
i guess he and i hav quite a lot in common actually. more than u think., being late, having a like for some certain types of books(in this case, my "bible" *nosebleed), being awesome, ANBU(yea, from the incident on another forum, i have declared myself to be an ANBU because i decoded something), coolness, calmness, etc. and all of the above

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #11
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@Daph I have that with Mello except everything Mello does I do on a much smaller scale (my explosions just bang no real dammage) Main difference I don't strive to be the best it's too much effort

@Lee I don't think I could handle guy in the mornings too happy I have a biology teacher who reminds me of him she is awesome if not first thing

Old 11-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #12
Leewannabe
Chunin

Quote:
heheheheh
indeed. he's just that amazing

yaa~~~~ true! you show deep passion for lee as well! Let the POWER OF YOUTH EXPLODE!
well. its actually Yamato more than Iruka and Kakashi over the other two. Hav u noticed that I always put them in a certain order?

Now that you say it , I have, actually!!!! The power of youth is flowing through my veins!!!!!

Old 11-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #13
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
I know, its wonderful!!! But did Hinata get bullied?
Definitely by her father, at least. He pretty much told her that she was worthless and that there was no hope for her. And even in early Part 1, Neji also bullied her.

Also, in the anime, during her fight with Pain, she had flashbacks to this group of boys that bullied her, and how Naruto stood up for her. Since that part was anime-only, though, it's not actually considered to be canon.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #14
Leewannabe
Chunin

Poor Hintata.. Lee got bullied too, you know. Is there a character in Naruto who had a happy backstory/childhood??

Old 11-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #15
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I have a bond with Kabuto Yakushi because we are both devious bastards.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #16
Leewannabe
Chunin

lol, maik! xD

Old 11-17-2012, 10:46 AM   #17
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post

^^ Same here..

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #18
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Nice (: ^

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Naruto. Like him,i try to keep peace and prevent revenge from happening. Cause if one person get's revenge,it won't stop. The cycle will continue until something ultimately bad happens.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #20
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Jiraiya.

He is so deep, but he hardly ever shows how much he really cares. He's always laughing and goofing off, but that doesn't mean he's not great or wise. And he's so deep when he wants to be! :'( I died when he died...

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote