Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: EXPLAIN who wins
TS 2 66.67%
LHG 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default THE susanoo vs LilHinataGirl

who wins

LH- (hebi)Sasuke, (base) Naruto, Sakura

vs

TS-sugietsu,Tayuya,Zabuza (both have swords)

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-11-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: THE susanoo vs LilHinataGirl

sasuke lightning suigetsu

sakura dispels tayuya genjutsu

zabuza might be a problem if he gets HMJ off in the forest
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"

Old 11-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

the mist is countered by summoning jutsu

Tayuya is the only threat

everyone but Sakura can beat sugeitsu
Everyone but Sakura can beat Zabuza
Saskue uses genjutsu on Naruto to get him out of Tayuya genjutsu
Summonings take out Tayuya

Everyobody beats sakura

genjutsu would also effect the swordsman
-----------------------------------------------
LittleHinataGirl STOMP
Old 11-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #4
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
the mist is countered by summoning jutsu

Tayuya is the only threat

everyone but Sakura can beat sugeitsu
Everyone but Sakura can beat Zabuza
Saskue uses genjutsu on Naruto to get him out of Tayuya genjutsu
Summonings take out Tayuya

Everyobody beats sakura

genjutsu would also effect the swordsman
-----------------------------------------------
LittleHinataGirl STOMP
sakura breaks a tree off and bats everybody. Sakura is not that weak
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"

Old 11-07-2012, 07:35 AM   #5
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

well i knew this wouldn't be easy for me..... but its worth a try, first of all, LHG's team has no way of finding me other then randomly running around, although my team also doesn't, zabuza is able to track and find enemy's by sound alone, meaning i have the advantage once the teams are close enough, and once zabuza has found the other team, Tayuya will then use her flute genjutsu, catching naruto and sakura easily, sasuke may be able to over come it, but by this time, zabuza would of used HMJ, and with no visibility, sasuke cannot use gentsu, unless someone goes face-to-face, as sasuke will be unable to free the others, at which point zabuza proceeds to cut down naruto, NARUTO DEAD...
by now sasuke would of ran round enough to free sakura, but still unable to find zabuza, tayuya can then summon the Doki, which would provide a distraction to sasuke and sakura, also as the HMJ is still in effect, being even more distracted, while this happens, zabuza goes into cut down sakura. SAKURA DEAD..
now, as sasuke is left, he may enter CS, not sure if he can? but if he is, tatyuya would be found by sasuke as he flys out of the mist, the summons attack while zabuza has enough time to use water dragon bullet, of which one of the attacks reach him, and as he drops , suigetsu sweeps in and chops him in half.......
BTW, i know iv lost this fight, but i gotta try..
Old 11-07-2012, 08:09 AM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill3r_B-st View Post
sakura breaks a tree off and bats everybody. Sakura is not that weak
while this is happening

zabuza blinds her with mist
-Sugeitsu cuts her
-Tayuya puts her under gnejutsu
Old 11-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #7
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE susanoo View Post
well i knew this wouldn't be easy for me..... but its worth a try, first of all, LHG's team has no way of finding me other then randomly running around, although my team also doesn't, zabuza is able to track and find enemy's by sound alone, meaning i have the advantage once the teams are close enough, and once zabuza has found the other team, Tayuya will then use her flute genjutsu, catching naruto and sakura easily, sasuke may be able to over come it, but by this time, zabuza would of used HMJ, and with no visibility, sasuke cannot use gentsu, unless someone goes face-to-face, as sasuke will be unable to free the others, at which point zabuza proceeds to cut down naruto, NARUTO DEAD...
by now sasuke would of ran round enough to free sakura, but still unable to find zabuza, tayuya can then summon the Doki, which would provide a distraction to sasuke and sakura, also as the HMJ is still in effect, being even more distracted, while this happens, zabuza goes into cut down sakura. SAKURA DEAD..
now, as sasuke is left, he may enter CS, not sure if he can? but if he is, tatyuya would be found by sasuke as he flys out of the mist, the summons attack while zabuza has enough time to use water dragon bullet, of which one of the attacks reach him, and as he drops , suigetsu sweeps in and chops him in half.......
BTW, i know iv lost this fight, but i gotta try..
Actually... this isn't bad, but you should include some feats along with it.

I have faith in you Don't give up just yet! I already know your team wins, after all. Its just up to you to figure out how.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

thanks :P well i will include any of the feats if people don't already know what they are, don't really feel like typing out each of my teams battle experience
Old 11-11-2012, 05:45 AM   #9
Chatte
Freshmen Academy Student

Chatte is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Question... They are all current, yes or not?
If so, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura take this.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:54 AM   #10
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

yes current but naruto is restricted to RS and sasuke to hebi, so my plan wins under these circumstances
Old 11-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #11
Chatte
Freshmen Academy Student

Chatte is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
yes current but naruto is restricted to RS and sasuke to hebi, so my plan wins under these circumstances
Meaning he cannot used RasenShuriken and Sasuke has Susano'o level 1, right?
Old 11-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #12
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

no, this is naruto in the fight with kakuzu and sasuke in his fight with itachi
Old 11-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #13
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no, this is naruto in the fight with kakuzu and sasuke in his fight with itachi
I'm pretty sure its just Base Naruto, he has all of his current Base feats

Old 11-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #14
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

which is basically kakuzu fight, anything after that was help from kyubi or another form
Old 11-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #15
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

Do i auto win if opponent doesn't bother?
Old 11-12-2012, 10:31 AM   #16
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

SUIGETSU! Yeah!

(I say if he does the big awesome fish thing, then we're good to go. Don't forget that Both also have the drowning bubble thingamajig. And that water pistol/finger gun thing seems pretty awesome.)

(Does "both have swords" mean that Suigetsu weilds all 7?)

(Also, I believe Suigetsu is also well-trained in the whole "track by sound" thing, being that he aspires to be a Mist swordsman.)

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes

Last edited by Mangetsu Hozuki; 11-12-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #17
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

both swords means both zabuza and suigetsu get the great beheading sword
Old 11-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #18
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I will say it again.

GO SUIGETSU!

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 11-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #19
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Auto-win for The Susanoo. It seems like half of the people involved in the tournament forgot it even existed.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #20
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

It's a definite advantage if you have suigetsu but then you have Zabuza and tayuya ... You have to determine by how much they cooperate on teamwork especially suigetsu and zabuza...
I chose the 3 man team of 7 because even of naruto and sasuke argue they have an excellent correspondent teamwork adding Sakura in she is lower ranked then both she still has an advantage of medical jutsu and how strong she is to control her chakra ... My definite of choosing that team was my choice of how they imply by technique with one another.

LHG