Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default If Tobi can, then why

can't Kakashi?

Well. In chapter 608, we see that Kakashi can warp himself as well. But, we only see him warping out of that dimension. I wonder if he can warp himself into it like Obito.

And I wonder if Kakashi can move through objects too.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: If Tobi can, then why

I think Kamui World is not the opposite World but rather inverse World. So, I guess Kakashi could create an exit. I am not sure, though!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

inverse... Hmm

Yea. Seems like he can exit it as well. And he can warp things to it. Wonder if he can wrap himself into it

Hmm that gives me an idea...
Spoiler:
Kakashi can warp himself and me.....some alone time together... Heheheheh

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Probably Kakashi could Kamui some part of normal World and when he would enter it (
Spoiler:
with you, of course
) he would appear in Kamui World. And then exit the same way!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #5
Hikaru Ichijyo
Ninja Academy Student

Hikaru Ichijyo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hikaru Ichijyo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Looking at page 8 of chapter #608, it seemed like the shuriken hit Kakashi's head. But then on page 9 he's fine and his Sharingan is active. At first I thought that he phased through the shuriken, but maybe the scene was just drawn from a weird angle. In any case, I think that he can learn to phase in/out, it may just take a bit of practice.

Also, if Kakashi learns this, together with all his other jutsu, he'll be pretty much unstoppable.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

u mean like just warping part of himself to it? Like what Obito does to dodge attacks?

Heheheeh

@hikaru. Yea. I thought it hit his head... But I think it's just the angling
Indeed. Intangibility. Wooo!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #7
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
u mean like just warping part of himself to it? Like what Obito does to dodge attacks?

Heheheeh
Well, Obito said he expected it because Kakashi has the same eye!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #8
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If that happens, then I will be surprised...

Overall, this chapter made me upset.
But Madara being shoved away by Afternoon Tiger made me giggle a little bit

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #9
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Because the MS has 2 split powers, maybe related but they are a bit different.

Obito has a slightly advanced version.
Kakashi has Kamui, which can warp any object at certain distances but he doesn't have the access to the Kamui Dimension.

--

I had a theory back then about Kakashi and Obito having a same dimension of those warped objects. It practically turned to be true.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #10
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

I assume that Kakashi can now warp himself to and from the Box World, but I doubt he can do the phasing seeing as Obito does it pretty much unconsciously and Kakashi was shown to get hit multiple times in this chapter when he could've just phased away.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

@uc. Yea. Pretty much the same

It's be awesome if he can phase thru stuff

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #12
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's just like a ranged thing. Kakashi is long-range, Obito is short-range. It's the difference between Kakashi creating an opening to the other dimesnion vs. Obito being the dimension.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

seems plausible. Kakashi is more of a long range type

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 05:56 PM   #14
justjr112
Freshmen Academy Student

justjr112 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
It's just like a ranged thing. Kakashi is long-range, Obito is short-range. It's the difference between Kakashi creating an opening to the other dimesnion vs. Obito being the dimension.

Hmm that's a great way to think about it. I wonder how could kakashi use this to his advantage. Maybe like the FTG except he wouldn't need a seal but simply a reference point to kumi to and from? Would be a sick but reasonable extension of his abilities.
justjr112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #15
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

There is one problem though, Kakashi doesn't have the same bloodline as Obito. He isn't an Uchiha so he can't use the sharigan and its powers to the max. Well...thats my theory. Plus doesn't it take a huge toll on him every time he uses it? So could he use it frequently?
Old 11-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #16
justjr112
Freshmen Academy Student

justjr112 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
There is one problem though, Kakashi doesn't have the same bloodline as Obito. He isn't an Uchiha so he can't use the sharigan and its powers to the max. Well...thats my theory. Plus doesn't it take a huge toll on him every time he uses it? So could he use it frequently?
Well considering that he wouldn't use such a tactic all the time but only in serious fights I could see it working. Also take note that he has spammed kumi like 15 times so it's safe to say he can use that strategy enough times to win a fight.
justjr112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:07 AM   #17
nine-tails chakra armor
Apprentice Genin

nine-tails chakra armor saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Well kakashi just found out like I'd say an hour of story time that his eyes are able to do so if kakashi knows its possible the why not atleast try. Also itachi during the fight with lil bro he says each eye has a different characteristic for itachi left was physical ( Amaterasu) and right was genjutsu tyksumi( spelled it wrong I know) and when put together form a new jutsu( susanno). Who knows what happens when eyes are seperated.Just a theory.
nine-tails chakra armor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:38 AM   #18
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I thought this was obvious, but the eyes are different. Kakashi's power with that eye is different from Obito's the same way Sasuke or Itachi's left/right eyes are different.

In this case, I'm fairly certain Obito has the ability to warp himself and anything in his proximity, but Kakashi has the ability to do the exact opposite by warping tangible things at a distance. In a sense, the eyes counter each other, explaining why their powers don't really work on each other.

On that note, it almost makes me wonder what ridiculous jutsu/move Obito would have if he had both of his eyes... Hmm...
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #19
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^^Well he would have Susanoo for sure

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Just another instant power up by Kakashi
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, kakashi hatake, kamui, mysterious, powers, sharingan