Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 11-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Odd Future: Overrated or Justly So

I'm personally an avid OF listener and I am a follower of just about every rapper in the crew, Frank Ocean included. My favorites are Mike G., Hodgy Beats, Domo Genesis, Frank Ocean, and Earl Sweatshirt. I love them all, though. Even though that's the core of the crew, there are more, and yes, they are good. Bar Taco and Jasper Dolphin, who aren't rappers. There are also more people who aren't rappers and don't appear in songs, which Jasper and Taco do.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on Odd Future? I wanna have a discussion about it. If you don't know what Odd Future is, YouTube Oldie. That's a good example of their skills.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Odd Future: Overrated or Justly So

I listen to Odd Future alot too, and my favorite member is Earl Sweatshirt :3 I can't wait for EarlWolf to drop o.o My other favorites are Tyler, Frank Ocean, and Hodgy Beats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Did you hear Hodgy's mixtape? Ohhh lawdy. Ohhhh god.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #4
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

No, but I listened to his EP. I liked it, altho some songs were mehhh

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'm not excited for EarlWolf. Tyler got better from Bastard, but he still wasn't up to par with Mike G. in terms of actual rapping skill. I think Earl is lyrically the best, but Mike G's flow is unbeatable. He always sounds stoned as hell.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #6
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

They're all garb except for Tyler in terms of rap skill, and even he isn't all that great. He's funny af though. Frank is my favorite.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
They're all grab except for Tyler in terms of rap skill, and even he isn't all that great. He's funny af though. Frank is my favorite.
Everyone likes Tyler, but I don't get it. His style is really different though, which is what I think the allure is, though. But they all are. I think people see Mike G and Earl as the most generic somehow, but I think they're the most "odd." Listen to Mike G's beat in King or their beat in Cool. They're the weirdest but coolest beats I've heard but I'm a hardcore OF fan lol
Old 11-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Mike G and Earl are terrible, tbh. I don't really think Tyler is that great, but he's unique and he's funny lol.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

wat .
Old 11-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #10
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

They aren't any good. Most of modern rap isn't.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

They're underground. I don't classify them really as modern rap. But old school also tickles my pickle.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #12
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I saw them live in September, and they were freaking awesome. Hodgy and Frankie are my favorites.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote