Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: do like this bleach FC ?
No 9 7.69%
Hell yea 35 29.91%
it rules 22 18.80%
it's the best FC ever. 4 3.42%
it;s so awsome no words in time or space can explain it. 47 40.17%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2009, 10:33 AM   #221
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach fan club

lol will probally being hearing it alot.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:35 AM   #222
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
lol will probally being hearing it alot.
yeah i know so I just hope i remember all there names.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:36 AM   #223
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

me 2.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:19 AM   #224
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
his name is uqiura.

his name is actually Ulquiorra Cifer but it is a hard name to spell so I understand

well Taker369 did I do a good job on getting people here awaiting further instructions sir
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:43 AM   #225
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

good job now vote and make this club excellent.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #226
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I will be Ulquiorra Cifer, Grimmjow, Ichigo with Vizard mask on or hollow ichigo when he takes over Ichigo's body when he fights Ulquiorra Cifer

I have not yet decided but well decide soon so leave those characters open Taker369
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:56 AM   #227
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i thinking of being ichigo or even Ulquiorra Cifer but i'm not sure yet.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #228
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

I have decided I will be hollow Ichigo when he fights Ulquiorra Cifer but just call him Super Hollow Ichigo

so that character and name is taken

ok Taker369 thanks in advance
Epic Friend Taker369

Last edited by 7 Paths of Pain; 08-02-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #229
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i'll be

Last edited by Err; 09-21-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #230
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

I'll be
for now till it is put in color or the anime gets up to this point in the story
Epic Friend Taker369

Last edited by Err; 09-21-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #231
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

awsome i've figured it out thanks to you.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:28 PM   #232
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

your welcome do we have to put our character in the post anytime we post here or just once
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #233
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

just once.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 08-02-2009, 01:08 PM   #234
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

cool but maybe once in a while we should put our characters up to remind people what character we have so they don't think that those characters are not taken and have the same characters as us

don't you agree
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #235
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

check page 1 i got us coverd.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #236
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
yeah i know so I just hope i remember all there names.
these are the names of most of the characters I will do more

Spoiler:

Primary Characters

Ichigo Kurosaki (soul reaper)
Rukia Kuchiki (soul reaper)
Orihime Inoue (human with healing power)
Yasutora Sado (Chad) (human that is very strong in muscle strength and has a a armored arm
Uryu Ishida (Quincy)

Espadas

Starrk (1) (sort of lazy uses another arrancar for his release I believe)
Barragan Luisenbarn (2) (the old guy that has the aging abilities)
Tia Harribel (3) (the only female espada)
Nel (formaly #3 espada) (she lost her powers from blow to the head and reverted back to a child)
Ulquiorra Cifer (4) (he rarely changes his expression his wing form is said to not even be known by Aizen)
Nnoitra Jiruga (5) wears a large eye-patch that covers most of the left side of his face and holds)
Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (6) (he was the one Ichigo fought after Yammy in the world of the living)
Luppi (also 6 because he took the place of Grimmjow when he lost his rank) (has big sleeves and looks like a girl)
Zommari Leroux (7) he has spikes going down the middle of his head and he has fifty eyes in his released state)
Szayel Aporro Granz (8) (the Scientist of Hueco mundo)
Aaroniero Arruruerie (9) (he has a glass capsule filled with red liquid and two floating masks in place of a head, which he usually covers with a tall white mask)
Yammy (10) (largest but not the most intelligent, of the Espada) (likes to fight)

humans

Keigo Asano (a classmate of Ichigo Kurosaki and is extremely hyperactive and often uses overly dramatic movements and words to act out his feelings)
Mizuiro Kojima (a classmate of Ichigo Kurosaki)
Tatsuki Arisawa (a friend of Ichigo Kurosaki and the best friend of Orihime Inoue)
Epic Friend Taker369

Last edited by 7 Paths of Pain; 08-02-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #237
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

awsome i'd rep u but i cant .

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #238
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

just rep me when you can then
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-02-2009, 01:59 PM   #239
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol ok.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #240
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

here is the second part of the characters

the Captains and Lieutenants of the Soul Society
part 1

Spoiler:

1st Division

Yamamoto (the head Captain of the Gotei 13 and an is an old man with a very muscular body) (has a crutch that turns into a sword)
Sasakibe (the Lieutenant of the 1st division) (he is the least seen of all the lieutenants)

2nd Division

Soi Fon (Captain of the 2nd division and leader of the stealth squad her sword turns into a stinger and when it hits someone a butterfly symbol called a hornet's crest appears in spreads from the point of contact if hit in the same spot twice they die)
Marechiyo Omaeda (Lieutenant of the 2nd division and is most of the time picking his nose) gross huh lol

3rd Division

Gin Ichimaru (Captain of the 3rd division but now is with Aizen so former Captain) (his eyes are always really squinted they look like they are closed)
Syusuke Amagai (Captain of the 3rd Division for a little bit in season 9) he uses a sword that can cancel out other swords powers)
Izuru Kira (Lieutenant of the 3rd Division) (aways looks depressed and has a sword that when it hits something or someone it doubles the weight of that object or person)

4th Division

Retsu Unohana (Captain of the 4th Division, healing squad) (she is usually the one healing everyone)
Isane Kotetsu (Lieutenant of the 4th Division) (she is the tallest of the women in soul society and usually suffers from nightmares)

5th Division

Sosuke Aizen (Captain of the 5th Division but is now is in Hueco Mundo) uses his sword for total hypnothis)
Momo Hinamori (Lieutenant of the 5th Division) (she liked Captain Aizen) she uses a sword that blasts kido

6th Division

Byakuya Kuchiki (Captain of the 6th Division) has asword that scatters flower petals that is actually blades that cut what ever they touch)
Renji Abarai (Lieutenant of the 6th Division) has red hair and has a sword with a segmented blade with a pick-like protrusion on each
Epic Friend Taker369

Tags
bleach, bleach fan club