Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Naruto War Zone

OK this is the Naruto War Zone Discussion thread, if you have any question or idea's, this would be the place to post them.

OK so I was going to say this once we got to five different villages, but since we have six I'll say it now.

From now on whenever you make a ninja they have to be from the six villages that I am about to list.

The hidden Star Village
The Hidden Moon Village
The Hidden Shadow Village
The Hidden Dragon Village
The Hidden Necromancy (Ruins)
The Hidden Ribbons Village

I'm doing this so that people can start to have allies in his RP

I will make threads and link to these villages, is is up to the people within the village to decide what their villages customs traditions are, what they specialize in and sush. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the war Zone.

This is the link to the character creation list

Enter the Arena through here

Hidden Villages

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 11-04-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto War Zone

Er... I dun think you're aloud to make Naruto threads in the RP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:58 AM   #3
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

You could maybe get away with having the names of the villages and maybe bijuu. Together though, they are too close to the series. I'd recommend just creating villages with different names and using kekkai genkais as opposed to bijuu.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #4
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Would anyone have a problem with this being a place where we create characters and put them against each other vs threads.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 11-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #5
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I wouldn't I mean how would it work out, would it be like on Narutoverse where we debate and make counters or?

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #6
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Um sort of, I guess only this time you won't be restricted by the in character laws because it's your character and basically your character would do what you would do in that situation.

Old 11-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #7
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

OK, but would it still be role playing?

Old 11-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #8
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Sure, I mean basically you would be in charge of what your character does and the person you're fighting would be in charge of what their person does, but everyone else can have control over the environment.

Like, Say you and I are having a fight, so I'm in charge of what Akeginu does and you're Incharge of what Ichigo does, but lets say for example PrinceofPeace and Raiden could control what everything around use does, you know within reason.

Like they could say that it starts to rain or a tornado formed or that one if the nine demons showed up and it's attacking us

Spoiler:
oh just so you all know I can get away with making this thread just as long as I don't use any villages within the manga of Naruto and to be safe, I can't call the tailed beast Bijuu or by their names, so in order for people to know which tailed beast is being used, just call them the first demon, second demon etc, peple will know which on it is

Old 11-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #9
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh cool, sounds fun, but like can there be like 3 or 4 way battles?

Old 11-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #10
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Sure I don't see why not, but of course we'll need more people, or at least more characters.

and that's another thing, maybe we should have characters that everyone can use, like maybe not the ones we have now, but maybe we can create characters that everyone can use and then ones that only we can use, so how about everyone gets one personal character and then every other character they make can be used by anyone.

Old 11-03-2012, 03:39 PM   #11
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

sure and maybe this should be come the War Zone discussion forum instead.

Old 11-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #12
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah it does kind of seem that way doesn't it.

Old 11-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #13
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

when do we start fighting?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #14
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
when do we start fighting?
Right now if you want, who do you want to fight, I think everyone who made a character is online right now.

Old 11-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #15
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

lol I don't know, where do we RP?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 11-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #16
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
lol I don't know, where do we RP?
Well there are only 4 of us at the moment so I'll make a thread and we can all RP there, unless.

Do you want to fight one on one or would you rather we all have a 4 way, everyone for themselves match?

of course I'd have to ask the other too if they want to fight right now.

Old 11-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #17
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

it doesn't matter.

Old 11-03-2012, 04:48 PM   #18
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

cool, the let the games begin.

Old 11-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #19
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

OK so if we die, we can come back three pages later, but how does that work?

Old 11-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #20
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Well we treat like you just got knocked out and you start from where ever you got killed.

Tags
naruto, role playing, war, zone