Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: Who makes it out alive?
L makes it out alone 0 0%
Light makes it out alone 0 0%
Near makes it out alone 0 0%
Mello makes it out alone 0 0%
Only Light and L make it 1 100.00%
Only Light and Near make it 0 0%
Only Light and Mello make it 0 0%
Only L and Near make it 0 0%
Only L and Mellow make it 0 0%
Only Mello and Near make it 0 0%
Only Light, L and Near make it 0 0%
Only Light, L and Mello make it 0 0%
Only L, Near and Mello make it 0 0%
They all make it out alive 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Jigsaw vs Light Yagami, L, Near River, and Mello Pt.!

OK so here is the deal, Jigsaw is testing light to rehabilitate him and is testing the other three guys for whatever reason he has, I can't really see why the other three might need rehabilitation other than their addictions to games, chocolate and sweets, but whatever.

No one has death note, only their smarts.

This is only on the first test, I wan tot see how people think they would do in these situations.

They are all stuck in the same situation as the two guys from the first movie, who makes it out alive?

Oh I also missed and option, I think it was Only Light, Mello and Near make it out and of course, none of them make it out alive, sorry about that.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragon Style; 10-30-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Dragon Style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Jigsaw vs Light Yagami, L, Near and Mellow Pt.!

Let's be honest, Near alone can outsmart Jigsaw, much less the obviously superior likes of L and Light.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #3
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

So do you think they would all make it out or do you at least think that Mello would die?

Old 11-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

If they work together, then everyone will obviously survive with little injuries at the most. The same goes if Mello pairs up with Near, as the two fit each other's attributes. L or Light can clearly survive alone and without the help of others, but nonetheless. Although I could see Light using this as a chance to kill off all three of his rivals in one fell swoop by striking a deal with Jigsaw.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 11-03-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Well, lets put it this way, first I don't really see Jigsaw making any deals with anyone, because of the way he is.

Now you thin that they could all survive if a that are all together or at least in two's, but what if they were alone, who do you think would survive then?

Obviously L or Near would, but what about Light and Mello?

Old 11-03-2012, 04:15 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Light easily survives, seeing as he was an intellectual rival to both L and Near.

Mello...who cares?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #7
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Light easily survives, seeing as he was an intellectual rival to both L and Near.

Mello...who cares?
I care.....

Old 11-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Well, lets put it this way, first I don't really see Jigsaw making any deals with anyone, because of the way he is.

Now you thin that they could all survive if a that are all together or at least in two's, but what if they were alone, who do you think would survive then?

Obviously L or Near would, but what about Light and Mello?
When did I ever say that Jigsaw would keep his part of the bargain? Chances are, being the morbid person that he is, Jigsaw'll probably try to betray Light at one point. But Light's probably already deduced that so in the end, he still wins.

L and Light are guaranteed to survive without even a hair on their bodies touched. Near and Mello, not so much. Near lacks the initiative and emotional depth, while Mello lacks the patience and ability to stay levelheaded. Which is why the two complement each other so much, and according to Near, would surpass the likes of L if were working together.

And actually, Light > Near. If it weren't for L's overconfidence, the brash actions of his subordinates, and Mello's death, Near would have died inside that warehouse. Near has admitted this. Hell, even the author himself did.

Tags
jigsaw, l death note, light, mellow, near n, yagami