Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #101
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: BG convo #64: 1UP

Are you getting Black Ops 2?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #102
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Perhaps. If I'll get the feeling I want to play it. Feeling I didn't get for Call of Duty since Modern Warfare 2!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #103
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What's up UC? I haven't seen you around for a while.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #104
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
What's up UC? I haven't seen you around for a while.
I've been thinking a lot lately and as a result, less posting!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #105
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

School?
Old 11-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #106
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I wish I was. ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseinobulge View Post
the day of video games is now over

too much DLC and shooting games all over the place
Dishonored, Assassins' Creed III, Journey, Sleeping Dogs, Persona 4: Arena, Persona 4: Golden, Ace's Attorney, Resident Evil: Revelations, Max Payne 3, The Last of Us, Mass Effect 3, The Walking Dead, Borderlands 2, Xenoblade Chronicles, Guild Wars II, Spelunky. All this year. NOW GET 'EM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Why thank you, Vat.
It means born on Monday but I was born 30minutes before..so my aunt was close
Uh-huh.

Quote:
TRC is all powerful.
"All powerful" my ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
I've never played it

I became a mod without anyone knowing.
Then hop to it! D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
I don't like Skyrim.
Its too close to something else, and I'm not that kind of girl.

Stop perverting my fifteen-year old mind with all your sex talk! D: xD

Old 11-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #107
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

That smiley.

lol
Old 11-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #108
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
School?
Well, yes and no. More about life.

You haven't been very active either, not too long ago!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:10 AM   #109
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Persona 4: Arena, Persona 4: Golden,
Got the first, and it held me off for a good while. I still play it though.

Can't wait for P4G though.

Old 11-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #110
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Well, yes and no. More about life.

You haven't been very active either, not too long ago!!!
Yeah, I got hit by Sandy and had no power for a little bit. And sometimes I like to take breaks from the BG and forum. But I'm back.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #111
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yeah, I got hit by Sandy and had no power for a little bit. And sometimes I like to take breaks from the BG and forum. But I'm back.
Oh, Sandy...

Luckily, it seems things are better now. Glad to see you back!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #112
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Yup, although I had no school for a week and my school might close Monday and Tuesday. Some other schools closed.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #113
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Yup, although I had no school for a week and my school might close Monday and Tuesday. Some other schools closed.
WOW ME TOO.

And I have no school on Tuesday because of Election Day.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #114
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I don't get school off on Election Day. Lemme check.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #115
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Holy crap I do lol
Old 11-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #116
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
One has to look on the brighter side. At least you won't have to go to school!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #117
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That smiley.

lol
KanyeToThe smileys are the best.

Some of them don't translate well to this forum's template though. For example, the one above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Got the first, and it held me off for a good while. I still play it though.

Can't wait for P4G though.
P4 or P4: Arena?

Quote:
How is it over there?

Old 11-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #118
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Every day I don't have school is a good day. Although it's not good in the future

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #119
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
P4 or P4: Arena?
P4: Arena, but I did play the original P4 on the PS2.

Old 11-04-2012, 10:29 AM   #120
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Anyone knows of some game in which you can speedblitz opponents?!!

I feel like speedblitzing!!!