Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #221
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo #64: 1UP

I had french fries last night.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #222
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@Mega: Well, I don't know what kind Taco's you've been eating but .........yeah I've got nothin.

@Shika: OMG!........I didin't.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #223
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

n00b.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #224
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

N33b!...que?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #225
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Ugh, my sister is watching Adventure Time.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #226
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ Hmm, Finns Golden sexy hair........*drools* I mean......that show is crap!

EDIT: *Had to google the suckers name *

Old 11-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #227
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I watched Adventure Time last night.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #228
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I've passed Maikeru D. Shinigami in posts again. Although I've had quite a lot of free time on my hands. He'll pass me again, though, because I have school tomorrow. Sandy got me out of school for like 11 days LOL.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #229
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^ME TOO BRO.

Didn't you reset your rep count a few months ago?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #230
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@shika

Its adventure time! Come on grab your friends we'll travel to distant lands searching far and wide and be the very best like no one ever was!!! ADVENTURETIME!!!!! Gotta catch'em all!!!! ADVENNTTTUUUUUUURRRRRREEEEE!!!!! TIIIIIIIMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!! You teach me and I'll rape you(like thread does to a spool)!!!!!!
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mizore-chan; 11-06-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #231
megabbaut
Debby Downer

^Might wanna edit the rape threat out. That could probably get you infracted.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #232
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh I LOVE Adventure Time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 11-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #233
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

But does it love you fey?

Also do you know the truth about adventuretime?
Old 11-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #234
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

if by truth, you mean that it takes place after a nuclear war and that embryo princess is actually an embryo that survived an abortion, then yes

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 11-06-2012, 03:33 PM   #235
mizore-chan
Banned

Pretty effed up for a kids show huh? :3
Old 11-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #236
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I see it more of a family show due to the darker elements within it. Plus "mushroom wars" is pretty obvious to anyone who knows what a nuclear explosion is.

Quote:
Old 11-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #237
mizore-chan
Banned

True. But the idea. Is still pretty crazy

Tho I find it strange the rainicorns speak korean
Old 11-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #238
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Actually not really. And the Korean rainicorns aren't strange at all. It shows that some languages managed to survive the catastrophe (and North Korea blew us up)

Quote:
Old 11-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #239
mizore-chan
Banned

Actually no. North korea didn't considering the gash(presumably from the nukes) covers part of eurasia(europe and asia) and on the globes and other scenes in which the earth is shown the area that apppears to be the americas is mostly intact.

Thus it is more likely that russia and china were the ones that were nuked and the sheer volume of fallout affected the rest of the globe and eventually led to the world being the way it is in the show

Yourj move wishfish.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:15 PM   #240
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The north Korea bit was a joke (i havent heard chinese or russian on that show) I don't know why you're trying to be technical about it. I know N.Korea didn't nuke us. I was just saying that because the characters spoke Korean and N.K has nukes. I wasn't even serious so I'm not even going to try this nonsense with you and you are so lucky you're on miz's account otherwise I would curse you for making everything all grave. In fact, I might even do so for I don't think she'd care. If you seriously think that 14yr old girl whose obsessed with fairies and hasn't ever reached this section in History class was serious about any of this, then that's your problem. The only thing on my mind at this point is ice cream. But whatever

Edit:
Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 11-06-2012 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Punctuation