Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Something might have happened to Tobi >?

We saw how Tobi presented himself as Madara to Kisame .. that was even when he had long hair. <Empty moments> <Empty moments> Here we come at the time where short haired Tobi presents again to Kisame and this time Kisame recognizes him.

This means that Tobi for sure hid in Akatsuki's shadows that even Kisame didnt know that Tobi was actually.. "Madara"

Another fact is that the last flashbacks where Tobi meets young Nagato is between <Tobi meets Kisame for first time> and <Tobi presents himself again to Kisame>. And when Tobi met Kisame for first time he didnt know Nagato as well.

What do u think did something happened to Tobi, thus making himself to disappear for a while ?

Conclusion: My theory is right or its Kishi's wrong timeline

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
Blue Flame
Academy Graduate

Blue Flame saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Something might have happened to Tobi >?

Or he just got a haircut.
Blue Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I get so confused by the flashback time line could Kisame have met the real Madara or was he two week? I kinda just presumed Kisame believed it to be Madara because of the family resemblence, then saw the same person again when Tobi revealed himself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #4
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah i consider its 99.9% true that every time Tobi presents himself as Madara.. no one has never seen the face of Madara. So they believe for numerous reasons that Tobi is Madara for real.

For example:

Itachi: because he slaughtered all uchihas and allleeee hop there comes an unknown uchiha deep down from a bush in the near forest: (takes of his mask in front of Itachi).. I am UCHIHA MADARA.. - itachi - yes! I believe ya !

Nagato believed Tobi was Madara because Tobi was the first one to talk to him about his eyes.

Kisame: Dont know why, may be because Tobi showed the ability to control sandaime mizukage Yagura who was also the host of the Sanbi. And also he didnt know what is Madara like ... so the same story: I'm Madara. -Kisame- I believe you.

and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:11 PM   #5
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I supose it would make sence an Uchiha with MS comes up to you and say's I'm Madara Uchiha noone alive in the present has met him and they don't know of anyone else with MS so you'd just believe it that would explain Kisame anyway and your idea makes sence for nagato it's just Itachi that confuses me because you'd thing at somepoint he would have seen a paiting or something of Madara.

Old 11-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Kakuzu is old enough to have seen madara's face. Might be older than Madara and Hashi. Would explain Hashi not being able to kill him after the assassination attempt.

But he might not have known about Tobi. He might have only seen Nagato. Kakuzu didn't seem to have ideals like the rest of Akatsuki, so it makes sense for Obito not to trust him. Especially when he kills Akatsuki members despite the greater good of their mission.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:40 AM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Kishi is messing up everything.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:50 AM   #8
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So do you think Kakuzu could have met Madara? not that he's much use now...

Old 11-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #9
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

So far throught the series, I don't know who recruited the others, such as Kakuzu himself.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #10
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I always presumed it was zetsu who found the others...but after the flash back I'm not so sure. It seemed like they tracked them down based on reputation when Itachi went to get Deidara

Old 11-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #11
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Notice this

There is a statue of Madara, that looks EXACTLY like him.

Obviously everyone would know who he looks like

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #12
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^^ sadly I genuinly didn't think of that O.o

Old 11-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #13
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Tobi grew long hair twice....

when he fought the mist he had long hair... then he cut his hair before he met nagato. Then he grew his hair again about the time he met Itachi. so Kisame met Tobi when he grew his hair the second time. This is after Tobi met Nagato.

Nagato was more important than Yagura, so why go meet yagura first when he hadn't convinced Nagato yet to start sealing what's inside yagura...got the point?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #14
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Little off topic here, but why in the world did Yagura allow the bloody mist?
It seems like everyone liked it, sort of how our culture worships weed and sex.

On topic, Kisame could also be near sighted..

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:53 AM   #15
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Maybe Kisame just saw the Sharingan and thought it was the same person. By the time we see Kisame recognize him, there weren't exactly many Uchiha and Sharingans running around all over the place.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #16
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Notice this

There is a statue of Madara, that looks EXACTLY like him.

Obviously everyone would know who he looks like
This.

And the fact that there never was a Tobi when Kishi thought of the story.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote