Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Worst Legendary Pokemon

Here you can post what your worst legendary Pokemon are, whether it's the looks, stats, or whatever problem you have with them.

Mine are:
Entei: You can find far better fire types than this. Seriously? A fire Pokemon with crappy speed? No thank you. And the moveset for it is horrid.

Regiggas: It's ability kills it. Gamefreak really ruined what could have been a killer Pokemon, if it wasn't a NORMAL type. The fact that it can't learn Protect to stall out the ability, and Rest to recover afterwards, are also just slaps in the face. I would much rather have Slaking, which is saying something. Sure it can't attack every turn, but it's better than having your speed and attack cut for five turns.

Cresselia: Another "wall" Pokemon. The moveset could not be worse. Not to mention the mediocre stats.

Heatran: This was THE most pointless legendary in D/P. Ugly as hell, what is that thing even based off of? Either it's a legendary or it's not, and this Pokemon screams "I'm not a legendary!"

The D/P lake trio: The Sinnoh spirits were an utter disaster. They have close to identical movesets, look similar and are the same type. Gamefreak broke the tradition of having a legendary trio of different type. They're all psychics (like we NEEDED more psychic types, and out of 36+ a third of them are psychics).

Arceus: I don't care HOW high that prissy horse's stats get. It's simply stupid looking and overpowered.

Darkrai: See above for Arceus.

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Worst Legendary Pokemon

Heatran is pretty good, you just mad,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutogirl13 View Post
Entei: You can find far better fire types than this. Seriously? A fire Pokemon with crappy speed? No thank you. And the moveset for it is horrid.
What are you on about?
It's speed is its second best stat after HP and Att.

Fire Types on average have speed as their worst stat.
So Entei goes against that.

Fire types also tend to have not that great hp.
Entei goes against that as well by being its best stats along with Att.

Entei is a great Fire Legendary as its strong points are the usual weaknesses of Fire Types.

Quote:
Regiggas:
It's called being balanced.
And its Ability is supposed to be used in combination with Revenge and Payback as due its speed being halved its damn sure always gonna attack second thus guaranteeing their effects.
Half Att. is simply to balance it out as Regigigas has a natural high att.
Even without it, Revenge is double as its sp. halved per Slow Start guarantees its sp. effect.

And being normal is what makes it strong as their only weakness is fight being the only type to have a single weakness.

Quote:
Cresselia:
All-round tanker that HAS to be used strategically.
Spoiler:
Quote:
~ Moonlight
~ Psychic
~ Hidden Power Fighting / Ice Beam
~ Thunder Wave / Toxic
Cresselia's typing, ability, and monstrous bulk allow it to take on a legion of powerful Fighting- and Ground-types in UU. With access to instant recovery in Moonlight, Cresselia becomes a nearly insurmountable obstacle for these otherwise dangerous threats. Although this set invests primarily in physical bulk, Cresselia's natural special bulk allows it to sponge powerful special attacks as well. Psychic is a decently powerful STAB move to extirpate Fighting-types, such as Hitmontop and Machamp. Beware, though, that Heracross can dig Cresselia a shallow grave with Megahorn. Hidden Power Fighting is the coverage move of choice, as it deals decent damage to Dark-type switch-ins, such as Bisharp, and is also Cresselia's best option against Cobalion. However, Ice Beam eliminates the likes of Flygon. Thunder Wave and Toxic are both excellent options for shutting down opposing offensive Pokemon; Thunder Wave debilitates fast, frail sweepers, whereas Toxic cripples bulky set-up sweepers.

Spoiler:
Cresselia has impressive bulk, no doubt, and it certainly makes a great check to a horde of powerful attackers, but Cresselia can easily make use of those titanic defenses to support the team in another manner: dual screens. The lunar maiden can withstand the most savage blows, and should have no problem getting up Reflect and Light Screen. The fact that these moves augment its already impressive defensive stats doesn't hurt either, and Cresselia can easily set up dual screens multiple times throughout the match.
Light Clay is the item of choice, as it gives the best mileage out of your screens. Although Leftovers is tempting given Cresselia's fantastic bulk, the lunar duck can survive an encounter with even the most powerful of attackers, and those extra 3 turns of screens are much more beneficial. Reflect and Light Screen are, of course, the crux of this set. However, what separates Cresselia from the crowd is its signature move, Lunar Dance. This move sacrifices Cresselia, but in return, heals a teammate to full HP, and cures them of all status ailments. Not only does this give a battered sweeper a second lease of life, it also potentially provides the sweeper with a free set-up opportunity; in essence, Lunar Dance is the ultimate momentum move, and can shift the tides of a game. The last slot is dedicated to an offensive move to ensure Cresselia is not a sitting duck (pun not intended) when Taunted. Psychic is preferred, as it is Cresselia's most powerful move, although Hidden Power Fighting can be used to hit Dark-type switch-ins.

Spoiler:
Although Cresselia's main boon is its bulk, it can still run a Calm Mind set to pose an offensive presence. However, Calm Mind is honestly more useful for driving its Special Defense to untouchable levels. After just one Calm Mind boost, Cresselia becomes a nearly impenetrable fortress, though it needs multiple boosts before it can pose any sort of offensive threat. This set is best used as a stallbreaker, Cresselia can set up massive Substitutes that block status and are incredibly difficult to break for the offensively challenged walls commonly found on stall teams. Psyshock is the preferred STAB move, as Cresselia often has difficulty winning Calm Mind wars due to its unimpressive Special Attack, however Psychic does more immediate and consistent damage in the long run. Hidden Power Fighting is the recommended coverage move, as it hits Dark- and Steel-types, who laugh at Psyshock. Ice Beam can be used to hit Pokemon such as Flygon and Rhyperior harder, but is generally inferior to Hidden Power Fighting.

Quote:
Heatran:what is that thing even based off of?
Volcanic remains.

Quote:
Arceus: I don't care HOW high that prissy horse's stats get. It's simply stupid looking and overpowered.
Uhm....its pretty much the god of pokemon.
And if you wanna argue about its looks then there are countless others.

Quote:
Darkrai: See above for Arceus.
Its based upon the concept of nightmares.Of course it looks off.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Phione the only pokemon that people argue if it's legendary or not

If not counting Phione it has to be Regirock since it's special defence stat is extremly low and being weak to three of the most common attacking types

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #5
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Coolness-wise, Manaphy and Phione suck, and the Lake Trio are just stupid.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #6
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Any legendary from D/P except for Arceus

lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #7
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The new dog trio is just plain stupid. They all look weird. Virizion is alright I guess

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I find all the grass legendaries lame.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #9
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Arceus. I mean, I get that it's supposed to be the first pokemon, but that's lame. All legendaries are just stronger than the rest, with some legend (obviously) to go with them. But a god of pokemon is just lame when they've done cooler stuff. Time/Space pokemon was a bit much, but they're going a little too far with a god.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #10
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I never cared for hoeoh because of how it looked.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #11
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Still the most awesome legendary:
Spoiler:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:47 PM   #12
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Lake Trio
Arceus

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #13
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

jirachi
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #14
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
jirachi
why Jirachi is great in battles? it's ability is amazingly deadly as well

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #15
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

lol doom desire is broken.

100% Accuracy,140 damage without stab,bypasses Wonder Guard,Protect and detect and even kos when enemy used Endure.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #16
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
lol doom desire is broken.

100% Accuracy,140 damage without stab,bypasses Wonder Guard,Protect and detect and even kos when enemy used Endure.
not effective considering it dosen't work until two turns after you use it

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #17
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Regigas... you start at level one and you stay there

@Noctris
-All grass pokemon sux

Looks like Sinnoh has the most hated legendaries
-Regigas
-Cresisila ( I kinda like it)
-Lake Trio
-Manaphy/Phiobe

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-06-2012 at 06:25 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #18
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The Unova legendary 4 dogs look off.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #19
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Regigas... you start at level one and you stay there

@Noctris
-All grass pokemon sux

Looks like Sinnoh has the most hated legendaries
-Regigas
-Cresisila ( I kinda like it)
-Lake Trio
-Manaphy/Phiobe
there is a few awesome grass types

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #20
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Unova Dogs?

One looks like a bear, another looks like a pony. I don't really see how they look like dogs. All well,

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote