Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #21
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Can you beat the Ultimate Gym Leader to Get The Aqua Badege?

"That was a big mistake. Zangoose use 2t."
Zangoose use double team,making the water gun hit a illusion as the other illusions and zangoose surrond jellicent.
The real zangoose pounces at jellicent as i say the words"use thunder bolt!!!!"
The zangoose trys to hit jellicent with thunderbolt,hoping to one-shot jellicent.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(erggg even with an attack that has 100% accuracy I still missed!)- I thought
"Now matter you are still slower"!-I shout

A Zangoose slowly jumps in the air and uses an electic attack

"Huury and counter attack with NIGHT SHADE"- I yell

(since your not an electic type the thunder move will be weaker than an actual eletric pokemon! Also since Night Shade is higher due to your high level pokemon hopeful my attack will overpower your electric attack)

"Now use your new and increased speed and use WATER SPOUT before it can dodge and make clones again!"-I yell

*Since Jellicent was not hit by an attack my attack does 150 DAMAGE if the hit lands*

------------------------
Round 1/5 of Trick Room
-------------------------

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-29-2012 at 04:10 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #23
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

"Zangoose,spit flame!!!"
The zangoose acts quickly and uses flamethrower to his side,causeing him to blast him self out of the way of jellicent's attack.
"now use chop up!!"
Zangoose uses trys to use chop up on jellicent.

Last edited by joon; 10-29-2012 at 05:04 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:05 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
"Zangoose,spit flame!!!"
The zangoose acts quickly and uses flamethrower to his side,causeing him to blast him self out of the way of jellicent's attack.
"Now,get mad."
Zangoose uses frustration and his attack power goes up.
"Break a brick and follow up with cutting a x with a pair of scissor!"
Zangoose trys to use brick break on jellicent and then trys to use X-scissor.
Zangoose uses flamethrower to get out of the way of the water attack!
Zangoose then charges at Jellicent with glowing fists!

"Charge at it Jelly! "- I proclamed!!

*Since Jellicent is part ghost the physical fighting attack went right through Jellicent*

Zangoose than goes back towards Jellicent and uses X-sicssor

"As Zangoose slower comes at you with x-scissor use WATER SPOUT close up!"

" Keep in mind all of the ways Zangoose dodged *double team, flamethrower* ! Make your attack powerful and wide so it can not escape! Zangoose is slower so it will be nearly impossible to dodge!
Also Zangoose is in the middle of attacking so it will take time to switch with another attack

------------------------------
2/5 of Trick Room
Old 10-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #25
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Wait.
It's ok. I changed it.

Zangoose uses the X scissor to cut a path open from the water spout and hits jellicent dead on.
"No more playing around!!" Zangoose,use thunderbolt!!"
Zangoose then trys to hit jellicent with thunderbolt.

Last edited by joon; 10-29-2012 at 05:10 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post

Wait.
It's ok. I changed it.

Zangoose uses the X scissor to cut a path open from the water spout and hits jellicent dead on.
"No more playing around!!" Zangoose,use thunderbolt!!"
Zangoose then trys to hit jellicent with thunderbolt.
Zangoose is too slow to stop his attack!
It charges towards the high speed and pressure of the water and gets tursted into the water!

Zangoose then uses thunderbolt in the water and eletrocutes itself!

" Jellicent bring Zangoose back to land"-i asked

Jellicent dives into the water and brings Zangoose out of the water to his trainer
*Zangoose has swirls in its eyes*

"Zangoose is unable to battle .... Jellicent is the winner!"-Juan proclaimed

"I do not want to hurt your pokemon any more..... so maybe you shud train and come back later okay?"- I suggested

"The victory goes to the Gym Leader"-Juan states

"I shall have the Aqua Badge waiting for you for your next challenge , challenger!"-I said with a
Old 10-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #27
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

lol ok then.
GG
Old 10-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #28
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
*Yawn*

Juilos awakens to the sound of cheering girls!
" What girls ? Is it Party time already? It cannot be its still morning!.... Wath's this!?!?!? A CHALLENGER!! Wow I don't usually get challengers..... this one must be special!

I grabed by scuba gear and my pokemon and headed towards the field!
Suddendenly the lights flashed on and off and music played! The water squirted like a fountain!
The crowed stopped cheering for Pool and were in awe of the show!!

I jumped out of the water onto my side of the field!
"Oooooo Ahhhhhh" The girls were in awe and started cheering for me as a stranger!!!!

"Wow he is H-O- double T!!!!"
"He looks so strong!"
"OGM I DO NOT KNOW YOU BUT HAVE MY BABIES!!!"

^fan girls yelled

"Looks like we got a good crowd!"-I said as I blew every heartfelt girl a kiss while the judge rambled on!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome Challenger to the Namion's City Aquatic Gym!!
My name is Julios the Master of Water-Types!

I Loved water type pokemon ever since I was a lil kid! You see growing up was not easy. I lived in a poor swampy area with my parents. One day a natrual disaster occured and it wiped out my hometown! My mother died that day and my father and I were washed away... I almost drowned yet my life was saved by a Mudkip! We became best friends and from that day I knew what to do! I wanted to be a WATER POKEMON MASTER!! The Best Anyone would ever know!

But Life has not been easy! My father Maxine became corrupted and became the leader of Team Aqua! He promised me that he could teach me the ways of water types and the world would be a better palce if I helped him! I was a foolish a kid and agreed!

I carried out EVERY MISSION without fail during my days as a grunt for Team Aqua! But Unforunatley, I did not realize how evil the organization was! When Team Aqua failed he ditched us! I was turned into the police and left to rot in prison. Lucikly a trainer was able to stop him!

I lost all hope and I thought my life was over. Fortunately, my Uncle found me and bailed me out! He TRUELY thought me the ways of not only water pokemon but the WORLD! My uncle Wallace became a water gym leader and than THE FIRST EVER WATER-TYPE CHAMIPON!!!!!My grandfather Juan then subsited as the gym leader

After years of training I finally beat my GrandFather and I became the NEW Gym leader. My GrandFather is now the ref so he can watch over me
I can proudly say I never lost as a gym leader.....
Spoiler:
But this is the first time I am being challenged

....... Well it looks like I got a little out of hand (te-he)
Well Let's get started shall we? I said as I shook his hand
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I choose you Jellicent, A huge blue jelly fish-like pokemon jumps out of the water and floats above the water. The pokemon has one eyelash over each eye, mustache-like collars around their heads, no frills on their tentacles and a shorter crown on their heads.

So fight me challenger if you dare! But I warn you I am no ordinary Gym Leader! Come and see the power of the WATER MASTER!!!
I hope you can swim cuz your gonna float when I am done with you *smack talk*

"TRICK ROOM!!" I yelled!

Suddenly a barrier appeared around the area!

Now Jelly show him your true power use Ominous Wind!"-I tell

Jelly creates dark energy and forms it into a strong gust of wind towards the opponent!
"Just try and dodge it !! I dare you!!"- I taunted as Jelly floated above water!

Pool was a little skeptical of this Trick Room move. It looked easy to maneuver past, given the right pokemon was sent out. He watched as the Jellicent summoned up the ghostly gust of wind. "Eh, too high scale to dodge. Beedrill, brace yourself." Beedrill put it's stingers above it's head, and was struck with the wind. Beedrill shook itself off as if nothing happened. "Hashtag, Charlie Sheen. Last name Ever, first name Greatest" Pool taunted.

"Eh, best be starting up" Pool said. "Electroweb!" Beedrill shot webs all around Jellicent, attempting to capture it and keep it in place. The webs don't have very much electrical charge, but they are very sticky.

"You thought it was done? You thought it was over?" He quoted on of his favorite B.o.B songs. "Sunny day!" Beedrill stared intensly at the sun, and as the stare intensified, so did the sun's rays. The ground became hot to the touch. "Giga Drain" Pool said to Beedrill. A green substance flew through the air towards Jellicent, attempting to steal some of it's life force. "I bet you're wondering how my Beedrill has these awesome moves? Well, my father had a Beedrill, and his father before him. It was chain bred certain moves, in the hopes of having the most powerful Beedrill to ever exist."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #29
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"Way to go Jellicent WE GOT IT!"-I said with a
(my opponents word choice is very.. um unique )- i thought

Beedril then slowly produces a web-like substance and throws them toward Jellicent!

" You think you can land a hit with that speed? Blast the webs away with NIGHT SHADE"- I yell

*with Jellicent's new speed it hits every web with night shade! Since Electro-web is an electic tye move and Beedrill is not an electric type the move should not be as strong*

(What are these lame beats yo?)-I though

Beedrill then sent a green substance headed for Jellicent!

" Quickly , lets counter attack WITH YOUR STRONGEST ATTACK! Use WATER SPOUT! The Water attack is sent towards the green substance and hopefully overpowers it before it can land damage! Due to the speed and power of the attack it should work.

* Since Beedrill is not a grass type the green substance will not be as effective*

*Since Jellicent is at full health this attack should do MAXIUM DAMAGE*

"That was a cute stroy about your family... it sounds like your family likes to raise weak PESTS!!! BUt this beedrill seems strong... lets so how strong!

USE NIGHT SHADE"!- I command

*Night Shade will be as strong as Beedrill is*

Old 10-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #30
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(Just some notes, Night Shade is as strong as the user, but it's hard to calculate that in rp's. I would just stay away from the move, but I'm not gonna bar you from using it. And, the moves have the same power. They just don't have the upped power that they would have if a pokemon of the same type was using it.)

"My Beedrill goes hard in the paint, yo." Pool responded to his claim that it sucks. "Solar Beam up in dis ho" Pool commanded. Due to Sunny Day being active, no charge was needed for the beam of light. A condensed ray of sunlight is shot from the stinger on Beedrill's ass, at the Water Spout. The Sunny Day decreased the consistency of the Water Spout attack and the Solar Beam easily passed through, and continued through right at Jellicent.

"Electroweb on the ground below you!" Pool shouted out to his Beedrill. Beedrill spat a web downwards, and stayed connected to it and propelled itself down to the ground, to dodge to ghostly ray shot at it. Beedrill resumed flying in the air with it's wings. "Well, now that that's over with, it's time to get started for real!"

"Venoshock!" He commanded. Beedrill landed on the ground once more and poison seeped into it. The poison showed above ground as just a purple dot. The dot shot towards Jellicent, looking to do some decent damage and possibly slow it down with the poison. "Nice job, Beedrill!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #31
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
(Just some notes, Night Shade is as strong as the user, but it's hard to calculate that in rp's. I would just stay away from the move, but I'm not gonna bar you from using it. And, the moves have the same power. They just don't have the upped power that they would have if a pokemon of the same type was using it.)
agreed

"My Beedrill goes hard in the paint, yo." Pool responded to his claim that it sucks. "Solar Beam up in dis ho" Pool commanded. Due to Sunny Day being active, no charge was needed for the beam of light. A condensed ray of sunlight is shot from the stinger on Beedrill's ass, at the Water Spout. The Sunny Day decreased the consistency of the Water Spout attack and the Solar Beam easily passed through, and continued through right at Jellicent.

"Electroweb on the ground below you!" Pool shouted out to his Beedrill. Beedrill spat a web downwards, and stayed connected to it and propelled itself down to the ground, to dodge to ghostly ray shot at it. Beedrill resumed flying in the air with it's wings. "Well, now that that's over with, it's time to get started for real!"

"Venoshock!" He commanded. Beedrill landed on the ground once more and poison seeped into it. The poison showed above ground as just a purple dot. The dot shot towards Jellicent, looking to do some decent damage and possibly slow it down with the poison. "Nice job, Beedrill!"
Suddenly Beedrill's but started to glow!
"Ahhh geez not this not know.. I hate this move!"-I said

" Jellicent use your speed and blitz away to the far right into the water NOW!"-I yelled!

Beedrill then used webs to pull itself out of harms way. then flew above ground

"how can you hit what you can't catch?

"Jellicent move out of the way of the posion NOW!"- I commanded

*Jellicent blitz away from harm and floated above water*

*Thanks to Trick Room Jellicent's speed was enough to dodge in time! *

" Follow up with a combo! Use Night Shade to destory all of the landing points except the ones that Beedrill was on! Then Follow up with Ominous Wind!

*Ominous Wiind raised all of Jellicent's stats (since its speed was raised it got slower due to Trick Room*

" Now use Night Shade and Ominous Wind while Spinning around! Behold!! WhirlPOOL of DARKNESS"-I said

*The fan girls were stunned and amazed!*

----------------
3/5 of trick room
----------------
Old 10-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #32
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Hm, interesting tactic, giving me only one platform to work with. Smart!" Pool complemented him. "One smart move won't lead you to victory, though" Pool corrected. Pool watched as the Ominous wind was led into Beedrill's direction. He stayed silent and let Beedrill get hit by the move. Ominous wind isn't a very strong move to begin with, so he figured he was fine. Pool was actually stunned when the whirlpool of water began to form and was shot at Beedrill. "Giga Drain!" Some of the whirlpools power was drained by giga drain, and Beedrill instinctively knew what to do next. It used solar beam on the water based tornado and the tornado dissipated slowly.

The fans instantly changed positions and cheered for the challenger Pool. "Okay, let's own. Beedrill electroweb the remaining water!" Beedrill shot the sticky electrically charged web at the water, to electrocute the entire arena covered by water. "Now, Giga Drain once more!" Beedrill tried to absorb Jellicent's health with this move.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"Hm, interesting tactic, giving me only one platform to work with. Smart!" Pool complemented him. "One smart move won't lead you to victory, though" Pool corrected. Pool watched as the Ominous wind was led into Beedrill's direction. He stayed silent and let Beedrill get hit by the move. Ominous wind isn't a very strong move to begin with, so he figured he was fine. Pool was actually stunned when the whirlpool of water began to form and was shot at Beedrill. "Giga Drain!" Some of the whirlpools power was drained by giga drain, and Beedrill instinctively knew what to do next. It used solar beam on the water based tornado and the tornado dissipated slowly.

The fans instantly changed positions and cheered for the challenger Pool. "Okay, let's own. Beedrill electroweb the remaining water!" Beedrill shot the sticky electrically charged web at the water, to electrocute the entire arena covered by water. "Now, Giga Drain once more!" Beedrill tried to absorb Jellicent's health with this move.
(Nice another hit landed on Beedrill! Now how wiill he deal with the WHirl.... what!!! A he absorbed the energy of the whilrpool! A-amazing!But that still won't be enog... BZZZZZZZZ!!! The combonation was obliterated by solarbeam!)- I thought

*Before I could give a command My Jellicent saw the bright light and dodged it by moving to the bottom right*

"hmph fickle fans!"-I whispered " My Jellicent is obviously getting tired of dodging... and Trick Room is going to run out soon! This is not good I gotta end this... NOW! "

"looks like he is copying my tatic! He electrocted the water so my water pokemon will have a hard time as well!"- I whispered to myself
" Use Night Shade once more to destroy the webs before they hit the water! Use your dominate speed to take advntage and destory the last platform as well!"

*Jellicent destroyed most of the all of the webs... jet some hit the water and THEN the webs were destroyed, there are no platforms left! *

" Watch out for that Giga Drain! Counter With Ominous Wind once more! It keeps hitting so we will keep it up !

"Let's get close and personal! Use your speed to overwhelm Beedrill! Try and bllitz beside it and give it a close ranged WATER SPOUT! Now follow up by sprinting under Beedrill and using a Night Shade from below

*With the Grand Speed of Jellicent hopefully Beedrill will not be able to keep up or land a hit on Jellicent*

(this challenger is like no other! I normally would have defeated him by now! I was able to hit him twice and he has not landed a hit yet! At least I landed some damage! Luckily. all of the platforms are destroyed.... his pokemon will not be as good as mine are in the water even if the water has a lil electricity in it! Trick Room is about to run out so I should try and end it now. Ominous wind is stronger now and Night Shade and Water Spout should be as well due to the special effect of Ominous Wind! Not to mention my attacks are a lot faster.... I would like to see how that SLOWPOKE of a beedrill keeps up )

--------------
4/5 Trick Room
---------------

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-29-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #34
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"You've seem to have forgotten something, gym leader. My pokemon absorbed some of the power from your past moves! So it's ready to kick some azz. Beedrill. Flee." Beedrill activated it's natural ability, swarm, while Jellicent is speeding towards it. Many other Beedrills
entered the arena and confused Jellicent, causing it to attack some of the wrong Beedrills. All this happened while my Beedrill was back, almost 20 feet away from me. "Very nice try though!" Pool started to say, as the trick room nonsense started to fade. "Now it's time to finish you off." The sun was getting a little less intense, but it was still hot enough for Beedrill.

"Solar Beam!" Beedril let off a giant ray of light energy right in Jellicent's direction. If not dodged, this was sure to do serious damage. The sun began to fade, and Beedrill was getting really tired. "Better finish quick" Pool said. "Giga Drain!" If Jellicent was still able to resist fainting, it now had one mroe thing to dodge. The green gas flew through the air at Jellicent, trying to steal it's energy. "Nice!" Pool complemented his own pokemon. The Beedrills just finished evacuating the battlefield at this time.

Sunny Day and Trick Room are both done.

Last edited by Pool; 10-30-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"You've seem to have forgotten something, gym leader. My pokemon absorbed some of the power from your past moves! So it's ready to kick some azz. Beedrill. Flee." Beedrill activated it's natural ability, swarm, while Jellicent is speeding towards it. Many other Beedrills
entered the arena and confused Jellicent, causing it to attack some of the wrong Beedrills. All this happened while my Beedrill was back, almost 20 feet away from me. "Very nice try though!" Pool started to say, as the trick room nonsense started to fade. "Now it's time to finish you off." The sun was getting a little less intense, but it was still hot enough for Beedrill.

"Solar Beam!" Beedril let off a giant ray of light energy right in Jellicent's direction. If not dodged, this was sure to do serious damage. The sun began to fade, and Beedrill was getting really tired. "Better finish quick" Pool said. "Giga Drain!" If Jellicent was still able to resist fainting, it now had one mroe thing to dodge. The green gas flew through the air at Jellicent, trying to steal it's energy. "Nice!" Pool complemented his own pokemon. The Beedrills just finished evacuating the battlefield at this time.

Sunny Day and Trick Room are both done.
SUddenly Beedrill started to flee
"Yeah that's right get out of..." Then Suddenly it started to glow!

Amazingly, A swarm of Beedrill entered the arena!
"Hey how did they get inside of here!?! Grandpa Juan is this even fair?"

"My oh my in all my years I thought I have seen everything... this is a very interesting usage! Battle continues!"-Juan stated

"Wait Whay .. HEY!!" The Trick Room faded away and Jellicent became significantly slower!

" Jellicent ger ready!"
As the intensity of the sun lingered Beedrill fired a powerful SolarBeam towards Jellicent!

"Quickly get out of the way!"
BZZZZZZZ
Jellicent could not move out of the way and was sent crashing towards semi- electric water!

"You think your a hot shot right!? Get OVER yourself! Your not the only one with a hidden ability!

" Jellicent WATER ABSORB"
Jellicent absorbed some of the water and regained health!

Blast that green substance away with one last combo as the other pest leave the area! The sunlight is down so now is your chance! Huury and use your combo before they can counter like before!

(Water Spout is useless Jellicent is too tired! The water is not very pure so it is useless!)

" Now use Night Shade and Ominous Wind while Spinning around! Behold!! WhirlPOOL of DARKNESS"-I said

After the powerful last attack Jelllicent collapsed in the water!

"Return friend"
BZZZZ
"You served your purose I am too proud for words, take a long rest bud!"
Old 10-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #36
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Jellicent is unable to battle, the challengers Beedrill is the winner." Juan stated into his microphone clipped to his shirt.

"Yeah, one for one! Let's keep this momentum going, Beedrill!" Beedrill turned around to nod it's head, when it was hit with the remaining two attacks! Beedrill dropped out of the air into the water. "Should've kept my mouth shut," Pool chuckled to himself. He returned Beedrill and looked at it's pokeball. "Great job" Pool looked back at his opponent. "So, who's a weak pest now?" He joked. Pool could tell his opponent was getting irked by that comment.

Pool put Beedrill's pokeball back onto his belt, and reached for another. "Go, Starmie!" Pool threw out his pokeball, and Starmie got into the water, ready to fight. "Any time you're ready, gym leader"

Spoiler:

Pool's Pokemon:
Beedrill (Fainted)
Starmie
Drifblim
Magmortar
Weavile
Lanturn

Old 10-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #37
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"Jellicent is unable to battle, the challengers Beedrill is the winner." Juan stated into his microphone clipped to his shirt.

"Yeah, one for one! Let's keep this momentum going, Beedrill!" Beedrill turned around to nod it's head, when it was hit with the remaining two attacks! Beedrill dropped out of the air into the water. "Should've kept my mouth shut," Pool chuckled to himself. He returned Beedrill and looked at it's pokeball. "Great job" Pool looked back at his opponent. "So, who's a weak pest now?" He joked. Pool could tell his opponent was getting irked by that comment.

Pool put Beedrill's pokeball back onto his belt, and reached for another. "Go, Starmie!" Pool threw out his pokeball, and Starmie got into the water, ready to fight. "Any time you're ready, gym leader"

]
*SLow clap*

"well I admit! you are no pest my friend! Did you know it takes traines 3 pokemon to get though my jellicent! I am have not had a battle like this since I faced my Uncle Wallace!
hahah
"I gotta say I am a bit rust...... I honestly do not know what to do next! Looks like I am going to need some help!"-I said

I threw a Great Ball High into the sky!
PSHHHHHHH
*A Slowking appeared*In appearance, Slowking looks much like a bipedal Slowpoke with its Shellder resembling a crown, although the shape of Slowking's eyes and the scales on its belly cause it to differ from its pre-evolution. There is a small red gem on the upper part of the "crown." it also have a spiny red and white ruff around its neck, whichmake it look very royal *

"Sloking make a platform with icebeam!"

BWAAAAAAAA *A llight blue shinging light beam blasted from its mouth and created an icy platform to stand on*

(I did this cuz the water is still a lil hazordus!)-I thought

"you see Slowing is my smartest pokemon! It usually fights on its own .... he comes up with plans that are far superior to mine!"-I bragged

" I am not taking you lightly ANYMORE "

Suddenly Slowking used Light Screen

* Sloking's eye's started to glow and a clear yellow and a hexagonal yellow transparent barrier surronded Slowking*

(Stamire usually fights long ranged so this should help a lot!)-I thought

" Now grab then throw it with Psyhic and pin it to the wall! Follow up with a freezing icebeam!" - I Demanded

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-30-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:40 AM   #38
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
The electric type quickly dodged the night shade!

"Wow for a steel type that thing can really motor!"- I said " You trained it well"

A protective shield surronded Magnezone on all sides!
" That must be protect!!! ERG!!!! "- So your on the defensive hiding like a child ?

"Looks like their not on the defensive anymore! I guess my taunting made them angered!!!"-I whispered

"As it charged with great speed I knew what I had to do! TRICK ROOM!!" I yelled!
Suddenly a barrier surronded the area!!

" Now dodged the attack!"
Jelly blitz away at great speed!

"Oh no! It's using thunder wave again! If it hits the water then my pokemon will not have the field advntage! Counter it again with NIGHT SHADE!!!
A ray of darkness shot from its eyes to counter the wave of thunder! Since the darkness is as strong as Magnezone and is now faster hopefully it will overpower the lighting!

"The foe then chared again with eletric power!"
Due to TRICK ROOM the pokemon charged at a much slower pace!

"Let's see if we can't wrap this UP!!!"
USE NIGHT SHADE!!! towards the enemy!
Now follow up with Ominous Wind

Due to the new and powerful speed Jelly gained it was able to use its attacks rapidly !

*Suddenly Onominous Wind's special ability kicked in!!!! All of my stats have been BOOSTED!!!! Unfortunately, since Jelly's speed went up due to trick room it got a lil slower.... it can not blitz BUT!!!! It is still faster than Magenzone !! *

" Jelly you have FULL HEALTH so lets use it to our advantage! Now Behold the TRUE power of WATER POKEMON!
Jelly WATER SPOUT NOW!!"- I commanded

Since Jelly is now faster than the electric type attack should be weaker! Also Water Spout does about 150 damage when Jelly is at full health! And should hopefully be stronger cuz Sp.At was boosted due to the effects of Ominous Wind!

Jelly spouted an abundance of water from its mouth and fired it towards the enemy!
" Good luck protecting against all of that!"-I proclaim
Round 1 of Trick Room Being in Effect
------------------------------------
Oh, no! The opponent is really being on the offense! I must do something! I can't use protect again since I just used it, so I decided to use plan B. I looked away from MetaMagnet and ordered it to use Flash! Since I looked away before MetaMagnet used it I was not affected. Now that Jellicent cannot see, all of it's attacks should miss MetaMagnet. Due to the Trick Room earlier it is slower than it was before, but it hopefully doesn't have to dodge anything.

Wait, what!? Strong wind!? Oh no it will blow away the blinding flash! And then I see an abundance of water heading toward MetaMagnet! I would tell it to dodge but it is too slow! This must be pretty powerful...time to use that to my advantage! MetaMagnet, use MIRROR COAT! A colorful aura appared around MetaMagnet and it reflects the abundance of water back at Jellicent! You told me the power of the Water Spout would do 150 damage, now it is reflected and it will do double damage so now it will do 300 damage!!!

Good luck countering that, because you are going to need it!

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:18 AM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Oh, no! The opponent is really being on the offense! I must do something! I can't use protect again since I just used it, so I decided to use plan B. I looked away from MetaMagnet and ordered it to use Flash! Since I looked away before MetaMagnet used it I was not affected. Now that Jellicent cannot see, all of it's attacks should miss MetaMagnet. Due to the Trick Room earlier it is slower than it was before, but it hopefully doesn't have to dodge anything.

Wait, what!? Strong wind!? Oh no it will blow away the blinding flash! And then I see an abundance of water heading toward MetaMagnet! I would tell it to dodge but it is too slow! This must be pretty powerful...time to use that to my advantage! MetaMagnet, use MIRROR COAT! A colorful aura appared around MetaMagnet and it reflects the abundance of water back at Jellicent! You told me the power of the Water Spout would do 150 damage, now it is reflected and it will do double damage so now it will do 300 damage!!!

Good luck countering that, because you are going to need it!
A bright flash of light matched my dark wind!
(What was that)-I thought

Just when I thought the battle was over my Magnezone was surronded by a beautiful aura!
Next thing I knew Water Spout came right back at me!
JELLICENT WAS SENT FLYING TOWARDS THE WATER!!
SPLASH!!!!

"ha haha hahaha hahhhahaahhahhahaahahaahah Please do not make me laugh! You fool do you know what you have DONE?
*Jellicent pop right back out of the water shining a beautiful blue*

"You activated my pokemon's special ability!
WATER ABSORB!!!!
It Regains health when hit by a water move! You just sent a powerful water attack towards my pokemon!"

"Jellicent blitz behind Magnezone and use a barrage of attacks! " Now use Night Shade and Ominous Wind while Spinning around! Behold!! WhirlPOOL of DARKNESS"-I said

"then follow up with WATER SPOUT!"

(even if magenzone uses mirror coat on the ghost attacks water spout will be able to counter it and still hit Magnezone! I doubt Mirror coat is possible with the speed it has! I'd like to see him counter this combo!) -I thought

*Hopefully this combo will finish off Magnezone*

Round 2 of Trick Room Being in Effect
------------------------------------

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-31-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:30 AM   #40
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Water Absorb!? I did not know it had that ability! I will have to be on the defensive again!

MetaMagnet, use PROTECT! a barrier surrounds MetaMagnet once again and since it was used after Mirror Coat it did not fail.

While all of Jellicent's attacks are blocked, I tell MetaMagnet to get closer to Jellicent for another Thunder Wave followed up by an Electro Ball. Hopefully this will end it!

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote