Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:05 PM   #501
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl
Default Re: talk on spanish or another language

maybe because.. they love green?? uhm idk T.T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #502
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

its probably because it was during spring break anyways, can`t wait till april
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #503
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

ベーゼル is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

that's wierd
ベーゼル is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #504
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

4 of my real friend have their bday on april.. i neev to buy gifts T:T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #505
mangagirl
Drama King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ベーゼル View Post
that's wierd
very weird

Old 03-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #506
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

that must suck for your friend not to get any gift from you on their birthday.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:15 PM   #507
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i mean i can`t wait to finish the school year
Old 03-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #508
mangagirl
Drama King

Quote:
that must suck for your friend not to get any gift from you on their birthday.
yeah thats why i need to buy gifts =O

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
i mean i can`t wait to finish the school year
wow mine finishes in july T.T

Old 03-29-2010, 06:20 PM   #509
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

My school end in June around the time of my b-day.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:21 PM   #510
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
My school end in June around the time of my b-day.
my school ends in June too.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #511
mangagirl
Drama King

T.T july 6th here T.T

Old 03-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #512
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

school is sometimes a drag

Last edited by katsu uchiha; 03-29-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #513
Mayuri
Genin

Mayuri is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
Are you Aizen?
si
Old 03-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #514
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

You are an aizen! AHH!, don't take me to another dimension!
Old 03-29-2010, 06:37 PM   #515
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

* Cries * But no one else here noz afrikaans

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #516
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

i only know one word in african Jambo
Old 03-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #517
ベーゼル
Chunin Exam Proctor

What is Jambo suppost to mean?
Old 03-29-2010, 06:47 PM   #518
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hola mi nombre es Kikyo
Cual es su nombre?

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #519
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
What is Jambo suppost to mean?
hello in swahili
Old 03-29-2010, 06:52 PM   #520
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

spanish: estoy cansada
taiwanese: wa ay tiam
chinese: wo hen lai
japanese: watashi wa tsukareta desu

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
mangagirl, wahahaha