Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-21-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
CherryBlossomPink
Freshmen Academy Student

Location: 2 days ago: Buying flowers from Ino. Yesterday: Planting Flowers. Today: Shopping.
CherryBlossomPink is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to CherryBlossomPink
Red face Ino Couples

Though really, Ino belongs with Shikamaru, XD, there are allot more Ino couples then expected. I decided to go through some of them...

1. SasuIno
I must say, one of the most popular Ino couples is SasuIno. Probably because way back when in the first couple Naruto episodes, Ino was shown to have a crush on Sasuke. J-U-S-T like her rival Sakura! Basically, it's a fight for the him, and Sakura's winning. But what if Sakura weren't winning? I must say, wouldn't that be a little strange? Then again, it I-S a cute couple. Too bad it's never happening.

2. ChojIno
Ino and Choji seem to fight allot. Then again, people who fight allot usually have feelings for one another. This is very hard to see when you're dealing with ChojIno. How is it? Well, Ino doesn't think Choji is the cutest boy ... And Choji seems quite offended when Ino discusses his weight ........ could they R-E-A-L-L-Y happen? Nope!

3. SaiIno
Probably the 2econd most popular Ino couple! Even for me, a ShikaIno supportor, say this couple has so much possibility it makes me nervous. On her first time seeing him, Ino tells Sakura how she thinks Sai is cute and resembles Sasuke. When later on, Sai calls Ino "pretty lady." Does it mean something, or was he lying to make her not hate him? What's Shikamaru going to do? Well, Shikamaru is probably going to do nothing! Sadly, that's true. Can this couple happen? It has a 82% chance on my scale!

4. KibaIno
KibaIno is not one of the most popular couples, though it's sometimes mentioned. The thing is, Kiba makes an adorable coupling with Ino. How is this? Kiba is the out-going, get down n' dirty, adventurous type like Naruto. And Ino is a bit of the opposite. That's kinda what makes it romantic! But too all you KibaIno fans, it's a 5% chance of happening.

5. ShikaIno!
Now for the last, and my favorite Ino couple! ShikaIno! Is it true? Can brainiac and beauty (Haha, I got that from Beauty and the Beast XD) seriously go out? It's a 99% chance. Why, I, a H-U-G-E ShikaIno fan, saying this? Because Ino doesn't seem to interested in him. Shikamaru, just a hint, if you watch closely enough, seems a B-I-T more ... *+*?.... (If you know wat I mean) to Ino. If he tries though, I know he can win her over!
CherryBlossomPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Ino Couples

Give me a SA!
Give me a SU!
Give me an IN!
Give me an O!
What does that spell? SASUINO!!!!

Oh and I think ShikaTema's more likely than ShikaIno. ~.~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

kibaino!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All of them. I want ALL OF THEM.
But if I had to number from which I want most to whcih I want least-
1. ShikaIno
2. ChouIno
3. SasuIno
4. SaiIno
5. KibaIno
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
kibaino!!!!
Manga, how could you betray me like this?!?!

J/K

Old 07-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'm not too sure what Ino couple I support yet. Probably SaiIno.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #7
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I go for ShikaIno. It has more chance of happening, and they've known each other long enough for it to happen.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlossomPink View Post
Though really, Ino belongs with Shikamaru, XD, there are allot more Ino couples then expected. I decided to go through some of them...

1. SasuIno
I must say, one of the most popular Ino couples is SasuIno. Probably because way back when in the first couple Naruto episodes, Ino was shown to have a crush on Sasuke. J-U-S-T like her rival Sakura! Basically, it's a fight for the him, and Sakura's winning. But what if Sakura weren't winning? I must say, wouldn't that be a little strange? Then again, it I-S a cute couple. Too bad it's never happening.

2. ChojIno
Ino and Choji seem to fight allot. Then again, people who fight allot usually have feelings for one another. This is very hard to see when you're dealing with ChojIno. How is it? Well, Ino doesn't think Choji is the cutest boy ... And Choji seems quite offended when Ino discusses his weight ........ could they R-E-A-L-L-Y happen? Nope!

3. SaiIno
Probably the 2econd most popular Ino couple! Even for me, a ShikaIno supportor, say this couple has so much possibility it makes me nervous. On her first time seeing him, Ino tells Sakura how she thinks Sai is cute and resembles Sasuke. When later on, Sai calls Ino "pretty lady." Does it mean something, or was he lying to make her not hate him? What's Shikamaru going to do? Well, Shikamaru is probably going to do nothing! Sadly, that's true. Can this couple happen? It has a 82% chance on my scale!

4. KibaIno
KibaIno is not one of the most popular couples, though it's sometimes mentioned. The thing is, Kiba makes an adorable coupling with Ino. How is this? Kiba is the out-going, get down n' dirty, adventurous type like Naruto. And Ino is a bit of the opposite. That's kinda what makes it romantic! But too all you KibaIno fans, it's a 5% chance of happening.

5. ShikaIno!
Now for the last, and my favorite Ino couple! ShikaIno! Is it true? Can brainiac and beauty (Haha, I got that from Beauty and the Beast XD) seriously go out? It's a 99% chance. Why, I, a H-U-G-E ShikaIno fan, saying this? Because Ino doesn't seem to interested in him. Shikamaru, just a hint, if you watch closely enough, seems a B-I-T more ... *+*?.... (If you know wat I mean) to Ino. If he tries though, I know he can win her over!
xD You're funny. I like that, haha.

Hmm...It's been SasuIno and ShikaIno...but since I know Kuromaki is going to hunt me down if I choose the wrong choice -- I choose SasuIno! Besides, I do love that couple. ShikaIno...Eh, I'd rather Shika-kun be paired with Temari-chan anyways. xD It's a nice love square to think about though...
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
xD You're funny. I like that, haha.

Hmm...It's been SasuIno and ShikaIno...but since I know Kuromaki is going to hunt me down if I choose the wrong choice -- I choose SasuIno! Besides, I do love that couple. ShikaIno...Eh, I'd rather Shika-kun be paired with Temari-chan anyways. xD It's a nice love square to think about though...
You're right about that.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #10
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Give me a SA!
Give me a SU!
Give me an IN!
Give me an O!
What does that spell? SASUINO!!!!

Oh and I think ShikaTema's more likely than ShikaIno. ~.~

Yay sasuino!!! CHA!!!
Hi five sista *high fives*
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #11
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Yeah sasukeXino are such a cute couple
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #12
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

sasuino all the way

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #13
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
Yay sasuino!!! CHA!!!
Hi five sista *high fives*
*high fives back*
Quote:
Yeah sasukeXino are such a cute couple
I KNOW!!!

Old 07-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #14
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥either one of these are fine- Kibaino, SaiIno, Shikaino, dont really care as long as its NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NNOT Sasuino!!!

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #15
CutieSakura
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥either one of these are fine- Kibaino, SaiIno, Shikaino, dont really care as long as its NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NNOT Sasuino!!!

u just want sasusaku
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #16
shaunte967
Apprentice Genin

shaunte967 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to shaunte967 Send a message via Yahoo to shaunte967

SaiIno
shaunte967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
u just want sasusaku
Lol true.

Old 07-22-2009, 02:45 PM   #18
CutieSakura
Jonin

SasuIno can happen too!!
If you think about it...
Naruto is going to go with Hinata or even Sakura.
Neji likes Tenten and those two are always together, and Tenten seems to be the one he doesn't mind training with.
Shikamaru likes Temari. I know he does. So what if they arnt in the same village? And Ino is more like a best friend to him. Plus Ino likes Sasuke.
For Rock Lee, most people don't like him and Sakura together either. Tenten, for a fact likes Neji and it's pretty obvious they like each other. But if Ino gets Sasuke, Sakura can go with Lee or Naruto. But if Hinata gets to Naruto first than Sakura can be with Lee.
Sakura has a crush on Lee, she is just to shy to admit it, and she acts almost hesitant around him and is so polite to him.
As for Kiba, Kankuro, Shino, Gaara, and Choji...they can like some other girls
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Tired from a late night

...I miss you so
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #19
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would love it if ShikaIno became canon <3
But ChoIno is fine too.

As long as it's not Sai and Ino >_>
KarinxInoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #20
sasukemangekyo
Academy Graduate

sasukemangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to sasukemangekyo

i don't like the idea of ino gettin wif anyone, she's just a worse version of sakura.
sasukemangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
couples, ino