Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
mijaou450
Freshmen Academy Student

mijaou450 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Did Kakashi really.....?

I have a feeling that Kakashi didn't actually kill Rin.
I think Madara just made Obito belive that with a genjutsu.
Does anyone thinks the same?

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 10-25-2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: spoiler in title
mijaou450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Did Kakashi really killed Rin?

no
Spoiler:
the reaction of he enemy declare that : by killing her kakashi stopped their plan,is seems that she was being used for something and kakashi had no other choice ( was there an occasion when someone asked kakashi if he killed someone close to him ??)
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
athoatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Did Kakashi really killed Rin?

Mod might wanna change the title as its quite the spoiler.

And yes he did.For reasons unknown yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Did Kakashi really.....?

Yea. Reason has not been revealed yet. But he did kill her though.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

He took away her life.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:57 PM   #6
Phacade
Apprentice Genin

Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phacade has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kakashi found the quickest way to Rin's heart...
Old 10-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #7
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

no he didn't kill her... he was gonna fondle rin's boobs, but prematurely released, thus the chidori came forth...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:55 AM   #8
ffcloud321
Ninja Academy Student

ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!ffcloud321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I still don't want to believe he did it. He must of thought he had no other choice, or he was put under some type of genjutsu. Madara did tell Obito he wouldn't like what he found on the outside. I mean if Obito had showed up a little sooner they would probably be happy to see him on some level. That would not have suited Madara at all.

-Jesus

PSN: MegaMathew

ffcloud321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:12 AM   #9
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

No Kakashi did. Otherwise he wouldnt have the MS. Also when Obito said Kakashi killed Rin he didnt deny it
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #10
mado134
Freshmen Academy Student

mado134 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he was forced to do it because the ninjas were after her ( may be she has some kind of power or chakra )

Last edited by mado134; 10-28-2012 at 10:38 AM.
mado134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #11
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yes, he really did.
Shukketsu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #12
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Its realy sad, and now every time he uses his sharingan he will think of both his comrads.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #13
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

no.... lol jk yea he did.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #14
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

tis a grave reminder for him..

i feel bad for him..having to kill his own comrade

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #15
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcloud321 View Post
I still don't want to believe he did it. He must of thought he had no other choice, or he was put under some type of genjutsu. Madara did tell Obito he wouldn't like what he found on the outside. I mean if Obito had showed up a little sooner they would probably be happy to see him on some level. That would not have suited Madara at all.
He DID'NT have a choice. If someone was controlling someone you cared about like that, would you try something other than a deadly justu to try and save her when you don't know what you can do other than kill her?

Sarutobi:

I read one of the comments someone left on the page and they say that she was a rain ninja gone rogue on them. So they had put her under a spell to get her to spill the beans on the Hidden Leaf Village.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

Waterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:22 AM   #16
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Until we see CLEAR explanation:
Simple answer - Kishi is a dick.
Let's say this:
I hate him ever since he killed off Haku.
Rin is but an extension of his human-hatred.
Yeah, I know that Anime in general is prone to being CRUEL sometimes, but I still HATE it utterly.
BTW, even though it abounds deaths, DBZGT is FAR from being (fan-emotionally) cruel.
I mean, nobody died there as a VICTIM of circumstances.
People just lost to a stronger enemy, but not in a situation of "you must die to make the fans cringe".
Even Goku by Cell - still, it was a personal sacrifice, not forced on by the writer.
Or Krilin by Frieza - fell to a strong villain, but not to CIRCUMSTANCES.
This is why I also hate PTS Neji and his actions.
(He was assuming that circumstances rule over people - and this led him to nearly kill Hinata, just due to those ideas. He could win easily without hurting her so much.)
I'm happy that he changed later on.
Still, Kishi is on my target (with my finger on the Final Flash trigger) with Hinata.
I'd rather he not ditch her in the end.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:56 AM   #17
Bloodlust
Apprentice Genin

Bloodlust saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
Until we see CLEAR explanation:
Simple answer - Kishi is a dick.
Let's say this:
I hate him ever since he killed off Haku.
Rin is but an extension of his human-hatred.
Yeah, I know that Anime in general is prone to being CRUEL sometimes, but I still HATE it utterly.
Mentally torturing your characters makes things much more interesting. Though, I still say that Kishi doesn't do a good job at it.

I AM BETTER THAN YOU!
Bloodlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #18
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

@Bloodlust
Aha, for a sadist...
I'm more into happy endings with surviving characters.
Their life can be very hard, but they must be always given the second chance and a happy finish.
there are many Animes that I hate for the same reason - mindless and meaningless slaughter of good guys.
Or worse, reformed guys.
DBZGT is funnily an example of the contrary - most good guys don't stay dead and those that do, have a good reason for it.
Eg.
Piccolo ended up in HFIL, but he's making order there, so it's more of a job, not pointless sacrifice.
Goku eventually came back, or he become sort of a guardian over Earth - either way he's happy with it.
I don't remember any other good guy staying dead or unhappy.
Apart from Grandpa Gohan, but he's pretty secondary and was old anyways.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #19
Bloodlust
Apprentice Genin

Bloodlust saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I don't dislike a happy ending. I think they can be great. What I really really like is good pacing though. An ending is much better when the story is paced well.
Some of these mentally torturing anime I have seen have been intense. I like to want to strangle characters. I like it when they piss me off. It makes it that much more satisfying when they die.

The problem I have with Kishi is how he throws this on the back burner and how he is repetitive. The whole story with Kakashi/Obito/Rin just makes me think of Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura and Jiraiya/Orochimaru/Tsunade too much. I think Hinata is an awesome girl, but even after she confessed, nothing happened. It's been probably over 100 chapters since then, and no development.
I understand it's a Shounen aimed toward men, but I really love drama. I love psychological anime like Higurashi, School Days and Mirai Nikki.

I prefer it over action because they tend to have better stories, which is something I really enjoy.

I AM BETTER THAN YOU!
Bloodlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #20
koshej
Veteran Chunin

I hate torturing people's emotions, being just fictional characters notwithstanding.
We have more than enough real-life tragedies to see additional ones in fiction.
Period.

[Don't want you to get in trouble for complaining about down reps]

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 11-13-2012 at 12:20 PM.