Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #1
Lil Kis
Ninja Academy Student

Lil Kis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default I just got my Naruto box sets 1 and 2 and the videogame Rise of a Ninja in the mail!!

Well I just got it in the mail and am excited to watch and play it. Just wanna know what can I look foward to in these two box sets? This ain't Shippuden, it's the original Naruto anime. I have box set 1 and 2. Is this when the series is great? Also is there any filler in these 2 box sets? I'm just excited about this and can't wait to watch them! What can I look foward 2? I also got Paprika in the mail too but I doubt anyone knows what that is because their only Naruto fans right? Paprika is a anime movie by the same man that made Perfect Blue anime movie. It's supposed to be really good and it got great reviews on the internet. Can't wait to watch that too. Thanks
Lil Kis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
Lil Kis
Ninja Academy Student

Default Re: I just got my Naruto box sets 1 and 2 and the videogame Rise of a Ninja in the ma

Ok I just saw the 1st episode. Was sorta disappointed in it. I think I will like it better as it goes on. When does the series get real good? Thanks
Old 07-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: I just got my Naruto box sets 1 and 2 and the videogame Rise of a Ninja in the ma

It's good as you go on as far as early good stuff the chunin exams is where it all happens though
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

the zabuza arc is pretty good but after the original naruto ends it goes down hill imo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:03 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The Chuunin exams is when it gets real.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:04 PM   #6
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i thought the zabuza arc was ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #7
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think he means the story actually gets to it's point, but yes, once you finish the Zabuza arc, Naruto gets much better.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Zabuza, Haku, and Kakashi made it awesome, but it's not as good as the chuunin exams arc.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
Lil Kis
Ninja Academy Student

I don't understand what ya'll is talking about!?
Old 07-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #10
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Just keep watching and then you'll know...What they are all referring too isn't until later on....Just keep watching, it builds up...The foundation of the storyline is built they you get into the stories...

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:30 PM   #11
CustomPokeCards
Freshmen Academy Student

CustomPokeCards has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I really hope you have fun with your purchases!
CustomPokeCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #12
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

enjoy the original naruto! when you reach shippuden it gets good

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
Lil Kis
Ninja Academy Student

When does the original Naruto get good? I saw up to episode 5 and it seems pretty medicore to me. When does it get good? The characters have no real personality. WHen does the show get good at what episode not what arc. Please help and thanks. I'm going to watch episode 6 right now. Thanks
Old 07-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #14
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

probably around episode 17.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #15
Lil Kis
Ninja Academy Student

ok thanks I just finished episode 6. So I got about 11 more to go before it gets good. thanks
Old 08-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #16
Sasori of the Red Sand
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori of the Red Sand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Chunin Exams are amazing. That's when I really got hooked. Well actually I liked it from the start, but especially there.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #17
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

The Chunin Exam introduces you to the remainder of the main characters, either protagonist or antagonist, as well as revealing the entire plot of the series. The first 19 episodes aren't very exciting and most of the time, I just skip them.

Glad you got the box set!
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:12 PM   #18
Lil Kis
Ninja Academy Student

Well I haven't watched my Naruto in a while because I was more into One Piece and other anime shows but I will start up again today. I am currently finished with episode 9. The thing is since I last saw those 9 episodes I forgot what they were about so I will rewatch them. So this show doesn't get good until episode 19 is what everyone is saying?

WHy is this show so popular? Is it really a great show?
Old 12-17-2011, 08:24 PM   #19
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Kis View Post
Well I haven't watched my Naruto in a while because I was more into One Piece and other anime shows but I will start up again today. I am currently finished with episode 9. The thing is since I last saw those 9 episodes I forgot what they were about so I will rewatch them. So this show doesn't get good until episode 19 is what everyone is saying?

WHy is this show so popular? Is it really a great show?
I am obsessed with this show, it is extremely well done. Where you are right now, I can understand why you would wonder about the large attraction, however the story becomes much deeper, along with character rivalries and intense fights. The fights last from 1-8 episodes, only a couple lasting 8 episodes, but the majority last around 3-4 episodes.

Last edited by Sasuke; 03-24-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:24 PM   #20
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

I thought you were dead O.O

yes, yes it is. i'd keep watching because your seriously just getting into the good parts.