Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
Shinibi
Freshmen Academy Student

Shinibi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post Naruto Storm 3?! what about a PC OR PSP VERSION!?

ok as you should all know , naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 is coming out and im sure its gonna be the best naruto game so far, there are trailers of it all over youtube and gameplays at anime con . Now i really suggest they make a naruto game with graphics like that for other systems such as the PSP or Vista since i know its gonna be impossble to get that into the DS or things like that. Now really think about it , not much people can buy a ps3 or xbox these day and beside it'll be fun to beable to play NUNS# somewhere outside also, and one other system they should add it for is the PC.. Im SURE there is more computer gamers nowadays and you are maybe one of them. Now wouldnt it be cool to have Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm with 3D graphic for PSP and PC? Beside i think the company would make way more money out of this also. Tell me what you think below! ^^

Last edited by Shinibi; 10-24-2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: wrong title
Shinibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Naruto Storm 3?! what about a PC OR PSP VERSION!?

The controls would be too complex

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
Shinibi
Freshmen Academy Student

Shinibi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@VesicantDegree1 well i know but im just saying a different version of game with that kinda of graphics. ;~;
Shinibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

The controls on the PC would be really difficult. PSP, I could see working, but not on the PC.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
computer, naruto storm 3, psp