Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Kurama

Why on earth are the Uchiha's seemingly capable of controlling Kurama, but no signs for any other bijuu?

Are other bijuu controlled by other clans? I am lost.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kurama

the sage of six paths (had the ten tails in him) (?)
Uchiha's descended from him
sprinkle some uchiha hax and they're ready to go

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, all are descended from him, just some more directly than others. My question is why is Kyuubi/Kurama decorated on the Uchiha stuff, when they should potentially be able to control any biju?

Because they can't, but this thread is to as why is that?

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 10-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

That didn't answer the question. He's asking why Uchiha are capable of controlling Kurama, but not the other bijuu by evidence.

Quite frankly, it's a plot device. Seeing as a weaker than itachi sasuke could pretty much stop the kyubii in naruto.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Maybe they can't control the other bijuu because they aren't from Konoha..?
whatever Noctis said

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Rikudo provided a 'cheat' for his SONS (both Senju and Uchiha) so that they could be able to control the most powerful of all the split Bijuus, Kurama.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #7
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You'd think if they could control Kyuubi, then they'd have enough power to control a couple lower leveled beasts at a time though.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #8
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, the Uchiha throne Itachi sat upon had Kurama's little.... mark on it. And I told Sasuke all about how the sharingan controls Kurama, not the fact that we Uchihas control Jubi.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

You know why? Because Kurama is the strongest Bijuu and Uchihas must have all the haxx thingies.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:12 AM   #10
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ Well said. Those Uchiha haxx can make them do anything
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:59 AM   #11
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So, can anyone control the paling-in-comparison one tail? Or are the 'hax' Uchiha incapable of that?

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-23-2012, 04:54 AM   #12
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

There's no evidence that they can't. Really we've one seen Madara and Obito control Kurama and Sasuke kind of affect Kurama, and they've never been around together. It could be that exceptionally powerful Uchiha can control any of the tailed beasts, but the ones we've seen have only come in contact with Kurama. The others were sealed away in other villages so we don't know how they would interact. Maybe they can only control them when they're not sealed inside a jinchuuriki (Sasuke just suppressed some chakra of a non-controlled beast) but he couldn't so anything against B.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:03 AM   #13
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

or the sharingans power is only meant for him
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:50 AM   #14
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Think about bee. He put bee under genjutsu, but there was no sign that the biju chakra was affected in any way.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-23-2012, 07:03 AM   #15
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sasuke as an example of what an Uchiha can do against a bijuu isn't really a good measuring stick. He almost accidentally got to Kurama inside Naruto. He didn't have any expierence using his Sharingan controlling tailed beasts. And Naruto wasn't in battle, and Kurama and Naruto weren't teaming up. Bee said a Jinchurriki who had fully mastered his tailed beast couldn't be affected by genjutsu (even the best Sharingan ones), maybe it's the same way with controlling a sealed tailed beast. And in the heat of battle, it's unlikely there would be any time to even set up an attempt to get inside a jinchurriki's head to affect the tailed beast.

When Madara and Tobi controlled Kurama, Kurama wasn't sealed inside anybody. We would need to see what an Uchiha would do against any other unsealed bijuu. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work on the other bijuu. Maybe only exceptionally powerful Sharingans can do it though.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:10 AM   #16
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, why are madara and I freaking out over juubi,
But not so much over hachibi? If we can control both with sharingan, why not go for te easy one first?

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-23-2012, 08:26 AM   #17
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

They need the 10 tails for their plan. Once Madara (or Obito) becomes the host of the 10 tails they can complete their moons eye plan. Instead of it being at full power, they only got pieces of 8 and 9 tails chakra.

Perhaps in the same way that a jinchurriki who's fully in control of a bijuu can't be put under a genjutsu because the bijuu will snap them out of it, maybe a bijuu can't be controlled by the Sharingan because the jinchurriki will snap them out of it. And it if takes any time to set up the jutsu that allows them to control bijuu, it probably wouldn't work well in the middle of a battle.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #18
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Well, Obito cannot control the Kyuubi anymore with his Sharingan because of the Contract Seal that Minato planed on him a while back

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:10 AM   #19
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

Is that a permanent seal?
Old 10-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #20
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

We dont know if the uchiha cant control other beasts. Maybe they can but simply never came in touch with them or the uchiha that did come in touch werent powerfull enough.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote