Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
Aroxin Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

Aroxin Uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Lightbulb Tobi~Obito or Madara?

I keep hearing that Tobi is Obito. Though i'm pretty sure he is Madara. Question is -- why would 'Tobi' lie about being madara? Is there a plot behind this? Im Stuck.........
Aroxin Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #2
Swepiz
Freshmen Academy Student

Swepiz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Tobi~Obito or Madara?

Why would he even be Obito, thats my question.
He says he is Madara and even some Akatsuki members do, so i think that he is Madara.
People live their lives bound by what they see as "right" and "true". Thats what they call "reality." However, "right and "true" are nothing but vague terms. Their reality could turn out to be an illusion. Everyone is living by their own assumptions.
Swepiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Aroxin Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

I don't know. Obito's hair is the same as 'madaras', The eye that was given to Kakashi is covered up, as people are saying, but if it were Obito, Wouldn't the right side of his face be crushed? Im so confused.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
Swepiz
Freshmen Academy Student

I guess they do this to confuse people, but sure he got a pretty damn big rock in his face, and now he have the rinnegan, so it can't be crushed,,
People live their lives bound by what they see as "right" and "true". Thats what they call "reality." However, "right and "true" are nothing but vague terms. Their reality could turn out to be an illusion. Everyone is living by their own assumptions.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #5
Aroxin Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

Cool Re: Tobi~Obito or Madara?

I guess you are right. It couldn't be obito anyways, Kakashi watched him die, and he couldn't have lived by some miracle unless someone healed him. Which is highly unlikely.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
Swepiz
Freshmen Academy Student

And "Tobi" have his teleport thing so i think it is possible for him to do some kind of "time traveling" thats why he haven't aged to death yet..
Old 10-20-2012, 07:37 PM   #7
Aroxin Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

Thanks for the opinion. I'll keep it in mind.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hmmm. Indeed.
Obito was clearly crushed under a rock.
No one can survive that unless....

Heheh

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 10-20-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:47 PM   #9
Aroxin Uchiha
Ninja Academy Student

So you're a moderator? Cool beans.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #10
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
hmmm. Indeed.
Obito was clearly crushed under a rock.
No one can survive that unless....

Heheh
shhhhhh we're not suppose to say anything..

hehe

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
Tobi's Mask
Freshmen Academy Student

Tobi's Mask saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post

hehe
yes...
sshhhhh....
hehehehe
Tobi's Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroxin Uchiha View Post
So you're a moderator? Cool beans.
indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post

hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi's Mask View Post
yes...
sshhhhh....
hehehehe
heheheh

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #13
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SenjuUchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

To clarify, evidence states that he is indeed Obito for if you know the series, Obito gave one of his eyes of the sharingan. We see Tobi and he just happens to have only one eye. Ive heard articles saying he was saved by Madara long ago and repaired his body. Obito then served as the body of Madara for reasons that are unknown. Then there are some people who argue that he wasnt the body of Madara at all and was just a Madara wannabe. But if that were true, how did he survive all these years? Somthing to think about if you ask me.
SenjuUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:31 PM   #14
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

I have had enough!

Spoiler:
TOBI IS OBITO!1!!!!!!11!!!111!!!!!!!!

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
madara, mask, sasuke, tobi