Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Viz Forum Voice Acting Idea?

Ok so basically what this is a forum project to make audio versions of original works by viz forum members. I was inspired by the Viz Forum Chorus to start this idea.

Here the general staff will be listed.

Executive Producer--Mr Sticky 005. I'm Executive Producer because I called shotgun first.
What do I do? It's a secret. In other words. I don't actually know. But I'll do what I can.

Editor
-- Reads the stories. Decides what needs changing.

Jakropha

Story Creators
-- The people whose stories we are writing.

Boxhead
Vormusion

Casting Director--
Kyubi No Yoko

Cast
-- The people who will do the actual voice acting. Cast members in bold have turned in their first auditions.

Kiko-Kun
Pool
Wishful Fairie
HokageSoulreaper

Wooster
Ninja Pink MAYBE
Kiseki
CrackFat MAYBE
Cloukora
Luna Mikazuki
MoonWatcher

Godaime Kazekage
BMC1994
Ur Mom
AgentShayd

Sound Effects Director-- Whoever happens to have sound effects

Ur Mom

Music Director--

Ur Mom
Wishful Fairie

Catering by John Smith Pies.

ATTENTION!
Auditions will now commence. Please send a MP3 file to Kyubi No Yoko. For now please just a recording of you saying in your NORMAL voice the following phrases:

"Hello welcome to Wendy's. How may I take your order?"

"Where
did you hide the squirrels?"

" There's no need to thank me. Payment will do just fine."

"What do you mean "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids?"

"How dare you, William Henry Harrison!"

This will help determine who is best for what role.

This ends once we got the roles filled in.
So first come. First served unless there's someone
better suited to the role. However we will keep
everyone on record in case of future episodes

The first program will be Boxhead's Blessing of the Devil Chapter 1

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6303475&postcount=2

I will write a Script Version for Chapter 1.

Roles will include:

Narrator: Shayd

Brandon Imamura:
Godaime

Hayley Reyes:
Fairie

Devroux Alter:
Hokagesoulreaper

THE STORY :

http://speedy.sh/shnHC/VOICE-ACTING-STORY.pdf
http://speedy.sh/Ku84w/story.pdf (w/o narrator)

just press on the name of the file (aside the DOWNLOAD) and the download will begin.[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: SINCE THE LINKS ABOVE DO NOT WORK CLICK ON THIS LINK INSTEAD
http://www.mrsticky005.com/Mrsticky005studios.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 02-19-2013 at 01:21 PM.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #2
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Viz Forum Voice Acting Idea?

I nominate Wooster to narrate The Cactus Hut. :3
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
I nominate Wooster to narrate The Cactus Hut. :3
Sorry but nominating other people to do work isn't part of the project.
This is entirely voluntary. If Wooster wants to voice act he has to
post himself.

Is the Cactus Hut a story here?

...At least in my case.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

I got such a silly voice for narrating.

Morgan Freeman FTW.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #5
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Sorry but nominating other people to do work isn't part of the project.
This is entirely voluntary. If Wooster wants to voice act he has to
post himself.

Is the Cactus Hut a story here?
:l
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #6
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
I got such a silly voice for narrating.

Morgan Freeman FTW.
So would you be interested in voice acting?

We'll need other staff like a director and what not.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #7
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I have a really high pitched kiddy voice....

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #8
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
So would you be interested in voice acting?

We'll need other staff like a director and what not.
I'd willingly be anything else, just not too good at voice acting, it's just not funny nor epic/awesome.

Might be a storymaker, or we have trouble and a bunch of other guys who made some Fantasy stories in a Contest, they could be useful.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:29 PM   #9
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It's not like I have anything better to do.

So sure. Narrator.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #10
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

sticky, could I have a little talk in PMs with you regarding this?

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #11
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

My computer is crud butt
Plus I've heard my voice....I hate it, buts it's exotic ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #12
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I choose whoever is featured in my NDF One Piece Story to narrate their character

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #13
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Voice acting? I am in!!!!!

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #14
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
I choose whoever is featured in my NDF One Piece Story to narrate their character
If it goes on, that'd be pretty cool.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #15
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I would offer to assist my voice, but you might all pass out from overexposure to greatness.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #16
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah...that's the reason

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #17
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

You know it's true, gurl.

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-20-2012, 07:15 PM   #18
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You wish. Just admit you're to lazy to do it and move on

Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

That may also have some reason to do with it.

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #20
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
As I said in the opening only completely original stories.
At least for now. There are two reasons for this

1. Legal. Even if you made up the story itself you're still
using the One Piece name.

2. Because you are using the One Piece name it brings about
certain expectations.

That said there's no reason you can't pull a 50 Shades of Gray
and have your story NOT be a One Piece fan fic. Monkey
D Luffy meet Ape E Taffy.

...At least in my case.