Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Narutoverse Tourney Matchups!!

Welcome to the Narutoverse Tourney!!! Below are the matchups that will be taken place

Spoiler:

1st match
Godaime Kazekage vs Leewannabe

2nd match
Sagepain vs JLI2infinity

3rd match
Jord.0 vs Bazk

4th match
joon61 vs Kill3r_b-st

5th match
THE susanoo vs LilHinataGirl

6th match
Frost Ninja vs Hotarbui Hyuuga

7th match
BMC vs Uchiha Sora

8th match
MinatoXNaruto vs PrinceofPeace

-------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a place to trash talk and comment on battles! If you are fighing someone with the same character or if there is another issue please PM me or Hotarbui Hyuua!

Hotarbui Hyuuga and I will make the threads for the battles

So have fun guys
-------------------------------------
The battle conditions will be the same for each and every match unless you ask me or Hotarbui Hyuuga if you can change something

It is HIGHLY recommended that you give your team a Team Name!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 10-22-2012, 04:13 AM   #2
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Narutoverse Tourney Matchups!!

My team has the first round on lockdown.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

No trash talking. It goes against the code.
Dattebayo, don't cause the mods any unnecessary trouble, got it? Keep it mild at best.

Also I'm changing out a member of my team. Since you already have Temari, I mean.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:01 AM   #4
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

saw my match, decided to check my enemy's team, and trust me get set against prob the most OP team there is -__-
Old 10-22-2012, 06:08 AM   #5
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE susanoo View Post
saw my match, decided to check my enemy's team, and trust me get set against prob the most OP team there is -__-
Naruto and Sasuke are under heavy heavy restrictions, and Sakura is near featless. Laugh it off and keep it going, mate. You've got this, do your best.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:07 AM   #6
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
No trash talking. It goes against the code.
Dattebayo, don't cause the mods any unnecessary trouble, got it? Keep it mild at best.

Also I'm changing out a member of my team. Since you already have Temari, I mean.
Trashtalking is mild. Its just 'herp derp i iz betta than you mwahahaha *mom joke*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 10-22-2012, 10:53 AM   #7
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You would match my team up with yours haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #8
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

First, I just want to say props to Hotarubi Hyuuga for thinking this up and PoP for organizing it-I'm already having fun, this was a great idea.

Second, I look forward to my team mercilessly destroying your pitiful squads debating with you all!

Old 10-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #9
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

when will the other matches be set up?
Old 10-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

@Everyone

-We are only doing 4 battles right now so everyone can focus on them. his way things will go a lot faster and not has hectic. If you have any questions you already know the two beautiful people to ask (one of them is me )

@Frost and what she said in the 3rd post

-Feel free to trash talk BUT DO NOT FLAME AND BRAG!!! (a lil bragging is okay but not too much)
Everyone (SHOULD) know how to be civil without going overboard
Old 10-22-2012, 01:38 PM   #11
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

I'm trading out Temari for Ino, by the by.

My team will be Shino, Ino, and Kankuro.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #12
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Me Vs Frosty in the finals

That's my goal

Old 10-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #13
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

You won't last that long
Old 10-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

@everyone!!!

please be creative and get a team name for your team
Old 10-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #15
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Team Frost Ninja
Old 10-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #16
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

@Prince, just admit it, this whole team name thing is just another reason you to call your team, Team Shy Guys isn't it.

Well I guess my team name will be Team Crystal Phantoms

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #17
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
You won't last that long
....It's you who won't last frosty... Im like a burning flame and you... you're frost... and frost melts when against a Flame

Old 10-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
@Prince, just admit it, this whole team name thing is just another reason you to call your team, Team Shy Guys isn't it.

Well I guess my team name will be Team Crystal Phantoms
ummmm not really especially when I have a completely new team
Old 10-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #19
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
ummmm not really especially when I have a completely new team
Oh really then what is your teams name now then

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-22-2012, 11:00 PM   #20
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
....It's you who won't last frosty... Im like a burning flame and you... you're frost... and frost melts when against a Flame
lolz @ you and Frost.

Team Frost Ninja-way to stick it to the man Prince.

My team is...
Spoiler:
Wait for it...
Spoiler:
Legendary Team Stalkers