Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who Wins?
Jord.0 0 0%
Bazk 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Jord.0 vs Bazk

please do not vote right away

Jord.0-dauri, suigetsu, neji
VS
Bazk- Haku, Neji, Asuma

-they are bloodlusted
-battle takes place in forest of death
-active animals and traps
-no knolwedge
-standard prep
-start at different sides of forest

All feats

Who Wins?

*Remeber even though there are two Neji's it is about how you use them as your team*
Old 10-22-2012, 04:11 AM   #2
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Jord.0 vs Bazk

Sigh. Well I wish Suigetsu was banned from the tournament until Kishi explains the mechanics behind hydrification in better detail but these teams seem completely even in my opinion, especially with Asuma and Darui having elemental natures that cancel each other out. I'll wait until the team owners give their views to decide.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:32 AM   #3
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

im not sure if we are letting what was mentioned in a suigetsu vs haku thread about haku being able freeze suigetsu before turning into water, if so, haku wins, as for as for asuma vs dauri, i think dauri takes this
Old 10-22-2012, 06:39 AM   #4
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Neji keeps Neji busy like when he was fighting his clone thing when they rescued gaara
Haku does his ice mirrors around suigetsu throw his needles when he tries to slice them apart making him in to his water form, when he gets in to his water form haku freezes him,
Asuma uses his knifes at close combat against Dauri and if suigetsu breaks free from the ice he uses his ashpile burning technique inside the ice mirrors area then blow it up with haku safe inside the mirrors, with suigetsu finished off haku targets neji instead with the same moves, if he uses kaiten the neji on his side will inform him about the blind spot in his back head witch haku aims for while neji fights him, dead
then three of them gank down darui
Old 10-22-2012, 08:11 AM   #5
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

All I have to say for right now is that wind is the elemental weakness for lightning, but I might have more to say later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #6
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
All I have to say for right now is that wind is the elemental weakness for lightning, but I might have more to say later.

Hey. Hey
The point of this debate is to let them figure it out.
If they don't know something, thats a foul on themselves.

Let them learn, don't just spoonfeed them. You should probably look some stuff up yourself, since I'll be your opponent.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This battle takes place in the forest of death so......
-How does your team find the other ?
-Be aware of active animals and traps in the forest

ex. Neji activates his bykugan and the team travels North to try and find the enemy.... after a while of searching Neji sees the foes about 800m away

Also please state
-how your team works togethter and any combos your team has!!!

FINALLY,
-we do not know who would attack who so you have to say how each ninja fairs against the other ninja as if they were in a 1v1 battle

ex.

Sugietsu > Asma (please say how)
Sugietsu< Haku (please say how)
Sugietsu > Darui (plase say how)

and do the same for the other ninja... go it????
Old 10-22-2012, 12:13 PM   #8
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Another good matchup, with unfortunately another "clone situation" (Neji vs. Neji). I'll wait on my decision until there is more of a debate going (and Jord.0 shows up )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #9
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Hey. Hey
The point of this debate is to let them figure it out.
If they don't know something, thats a foul on themselves.

Let them learn, don't just spoonfeed them. You should probably look some stuff up yourself, since I'll be your opponent.
Oh I got you sista, don't worry about that, I was just stating my opinion, I mean sure the main debate is between Lord.0 and Bazk, but other people are allowed to to have input, but I guess I can leave them alone.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-22-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #10
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

IMO seeing as Jord.0 never even posted Bazk wins by default.

Old 11-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Polls agree just like most ppl here

BAZK WINS
Old 11-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #12
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with Godaime kazekage
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"