Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #101
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What do you remember certain members by?

Vex: Complaining about picanyunish rule breaking

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #102
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Back again with more people's
Dev***The guy who lurks in wooster's & Crackies shadow...or Wooster's Crack which ever Ya'll prefer
Michelle*** The only person to down rep me
Kreegah!***Awesome Roleplaying Master
Sheelah*** Oh,Oh,Oh,OH Sheelah
Shayd*** Raspy's Tag Team Partner
Kiseki***If only I lived in Europe and was 23 years younger
UnDead***I actually thought she be a Beast,but, NNNNNOOOOOOOO
SakuraGirl***1st person to friend me
Kakashi's Girl***Don't see her much anymore
Bacon***Epically Funny Guy
BoxHead***Thought he had a computer for a head...no really
KazeKage***Haven't seen him for a while either

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy

Last edited by Hando Craap; 10-25-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #103
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
KazeKage***Haven't seen him for a while either
[/COLOR]
Ahem....
< is me xD
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:13 AM   #104
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

*Facepalm*

I guess nobody remembers me by anything :/

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #105
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

^I do.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #106
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
*Facepalm*

I guess nobody remembers me by anything :/
Don't you live in GA?
Or was that some other Naruto person...there's so many of ya I can't remember...lol

Old 11-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #107
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Vex..
3 words
Dreamin' of you
Still creepy ain't it...lol

Old 11-03-2012, 12:48 AM   #108
senseinobulge
Super Banned

senseinobulge is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

PrinceofPeace - Kakashi fanboy

ILIKEPIE - person who likes pie

CultofPersonality - hipster

Kakashi Daphne Lu - bike riding Kakashi and Yamato fangirl who eats a lot
senseinobulge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #109
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Why is this back?

I went to see oldest non-deleted thread and this was interesting.

I am only on one list... *sobs*

Butt.....
Spoiler:
Jak- Religious beliefs similar to mine.
Wishful - Actually kept the lower parts alive.
Pinkie - Wooster obsession
Wooster - Pinkie obsession Witty.
Daph - Won't stop playing Gin Tama in TC.
Klaire - Her PM's and mewing
jimboberino - That one thread forever ago where we took that gif of him.... I don't remember much, just that it was odd
EmoSakura - I'm filling out her questionnaire
Luna - The person who I mistakenly campaigned against in MotM and apologize deeply for.
Toma - Showed up on cam in TC and glows with authority.
Zero - All those Obito = X Threads...
Box - The asian.
And many more

Yep. I went there. Only Wishful had me.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote