Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-16-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Will Smith vs. Bob Saget

Who is the better character in their 90s TV show roles?

Will from Fresh Prince against Dan from Full House

If it's a stomp in Dan's favor, then Will gets Carlton and Uncle Phil.

If it's a stomp in WIll's favor, then Dan gets the Olsen twins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BoxHead; 10-16-2012 at 05:56 PM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Will Smith vs. Bob Saget

Will Smith..

I used to think Full House was the shizz but I watched a few episodes recently and the humor was so bad acting wasn't that great either except for a few

I still love full house though. Anyway bob saget was a pretty bland character IMO

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Will Smith. His awesomeness and the fact that Philadelphia flows through his veins will destroy Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I become the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
Put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it
First class yo this is bad
Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air live like
Hmmm this might be all right

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh", and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought man forget it yo homes to Bel-Air

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'yo homes smell ya later'
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I think we know who Maik chose.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #6
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
I think we know who Maik chose.
Bob Saget, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

No, he chose Jaleel White.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:03 PM   #8
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Five words, men in black

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote