Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #441
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Obito's Done With Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
are you serious? Omg!
...What's the matter? You know I was talking about you and Obito..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:54 PM   #442
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubi<3 View Post
This thread is sooo cute! xD
I feel, like, unloved now!!
And yes, Sasuke-sensei left. For personal reasons.
Cute...Wow. There are all kinds of responses to this thread.
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:55 PM   #443
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
...What's the matter? You know I was talking about you and Obito..
Oh, i thought you were talking about sasukeXuchiha breaking up with his gf...*sigh* Wow, I'm off today.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #444
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Oh, i thought you were talking about sasukeXuchiha breaking up with his gf...*sigh* Wow, I'm off today.
He did, actually, but that was loooong ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:58 PM   #445
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
He did, actually, but that was loooong ago.
I've missed everything. ^^;
Old 08-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #446
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
I've missed everything. ^^;
Don't worry about it.

Old 08-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #447
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Don't worry about it.
At least I've been getting on a bit more..but I've been checking in every once in a while or at least, when I get the chance.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #448
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
At least I've been getting on a bit more..but I've been checking in every once in a while or at least, when I get the chance.
Great! Sooo....

Old 08-21-2009, 04:11 PM   #449
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Great! Sooo....
So....? >.> Please tell me you read chapter 460?
Old 08-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #450
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
So....? >.> Please tell me you read chapter 460?
I read it :D I just wish it had more action though, or something about Sakura...

Old 08-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #451
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Yeah...Totally left Sakura out,
Spoiler:
but I guess it's understandable since the whole ambush deal has been going on. But I know what you mean. I'm starting to question whether Madara is really Tobi...
Old 08-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #452
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Yeah...Totally left Sakura out,
Spoiler:
but I guess it's understandable since the whole ambush deal has been going on. But I know what you mean. I'm starting to question whether Madara is really Tobi...
Spoiler:
I can't wait until Raikage's fight with Sasuke, and Sakura catching up with Naruto. I still think Madara is Tobi though, he said it himself, and there's a lot of things pointing to him being Tobi.

Old 08-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #453
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Spoiler:
I can't wait until Raikage's fight with Sasuke, and Sakura catching up with Naruto. I still think Madara is Tobi though, he said it himself, and there's a lot of things pointing to him being Tobi.
Spoiler:
I'd like to see Raikage kick Sasuke's ass. I'd laugh so hard.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #454
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Spoiler:
I'd like to see Raikage kick Sasuke's ass. I'd laugh so hard.
Spoiler:
Me too, that would be funny
It would be just like Killa Bee vs. Sasuke all over again.

Old 08-21-2009, 04:44 PM   #455
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

Quote:
Spoiler:
Me too, that would be funny
It would be just like Killa Bee vs. Sasuke all over again.

We all know we'd love to see that. Just wait until it's animated! Sasuke's getting his ego kicked in MOTION! WHOO!
Old 08-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #456
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:

We all know we'd love to see that. Just wait until it's animated! Sasuke's getting his ego kicked in MOTION! WHOO!
Oh I would love to see Killa Bee vs. Sasuke animated.

Old 08-24-2009, 10:01 AM   #457
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

This is weird -leaves-

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:53 PM   #458
Deaths Revenge
Freshmen Academy Student

Location: I live next to Madness, across the street from Rage, and in the house of Love.
Deaths Revenge is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hahaha, wow, I love this thread! I can always come here when I want a cheap laugh =p.
Deaths Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:55 AM   #459
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaths Revenge View Post
Hahaha, wow, I love this thread! I can always come here when I want a cheap laugh =p.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
Didn't I post nothing's gonna stop me from loving this Girl Sage. Meaning Not Even You.
Quote:
Didn't I post nothing's gonna stop me from loving this Girl Sage. Meaning Not Even You.
Quote:
Quote:
thats funny or is that love?

(i mean was that love)

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:11 AM   #460
arsenakos
Genin Elite

arsenakos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to arsenakos Send a message via Skype™ to arsenakos

lol fal in love
/_!_\

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\

/l/l/l

(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_!_\
I'll have the samehada just you wait!!!!!

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\
arsenakos is offline   Reply With Quote