Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
NarutoSaske
Freshmen Academy Student

NarutoSaske is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto English dubbing after episode 153

Hi Guys,

I was never a fan of anime. My friend used to talk a lot about Naruto Anime I used to ignore it. After graduation I was on a break for few days and I didnt have anything to do. Then I started watching Naruto from episode 1, which was english dubbed. I have become a huge Naruto fan. Now I have completed seeing the english dubbed episodes 153 of Naruto shippuden. I see that in Naruto shippuden''s Japanese and english subbed has 282 episodes. My question is when will the english dubbed episodes 154-282 will be released.

NarutoSaske
NarutoSaske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto English dubbing after episode 153

I believe episode 154 through about 165 is due for release today sometime

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nah, it was suppose to come yesterday. But there really is no telling when itunes will release vol. 13, atm. However, box set 13 is suppose to come on January 29, 2013.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

oh god the english versions always sucks to the original
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Some people prefer dubbed over subbed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yeah but it sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad its like the voice doesnt suit the character its like the wrong voice for that char
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #7
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Not all the time or every character. >.> a majority of them yes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #8
NarutoSaske
Freshmen Academy Student

Thank You Guys for the reply...Hopefully it comes out today. I liked subbed ones too but it really makes it hard to read the subs and watch the anime at the same tym.

NarutoSaske
Old 10-09-2012, 03:42 PM   #9
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Some people prefer dubbed over subbed
I agree!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:31 PM   #10
singswell
Freshmen Academy Student

singswell is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSaske View Post
Thank You Guys for the reply...Hopefully it comes out today. I liked subbed ones too but it really makes it hard to read the subs and watch the anime at the same tym.

NarutoSaske

I was in your shoes about 7 years ago! I turned to the online world because back then on TV all I had was up to about episode 20. I needed more so I found the Japanese version. At first I was like "I don't want to read and watch at the same time" but my frustration quickly turned into pure joy. I'm so good at reading subtitles now that I can read the whole conversation in like 2 seconds and not miss a thing. My suggestion to you is to go back and re-watch a good 10-20 episodes in Japanese. By the time you watch that many you'll be a pro at reading and watching at the same time. Then as you continue to watch the JP version, you'll be treated to much better voice acting as well as a much further progression of the story.

Hope that helps!
singswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #11
NarutoSaske
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by singswell View Post
I was in your shoes about 7 years ago! I turned to the online world because back then on TV all I had was up to about episode 20. I needed more so I found the Japanese version. At first I was like "I don't want to read and watch at the same time" but my frustration quickly turned into pure joy. I'm so good at reading subtitles now that I can read the whole conversation in like 2 seconds and not miss a thing. My suggestion to you is to go back and re-watch a good 10-20 episodes in Japanese. By the time you watch that many you'll be a pro at reading and watching at the same time. Then as you continue to watch the JP version, you'll be treated to much better voice acting as well as a much further progression of the story.

Hope that helps!

Thanks. I will try to watch it in Japanese
Old 10-31-2012, 05:48 AM   #12
Toddler Naruto
Chunin Exam Participant

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

iTunes NEVER released the new episodes (154-166), so we will more than likely have to wait until Box Set #13 is released in January 2013.

Box Set #13 contains Episodes 154-166, aka the NEW episodes that were supposed to be released this month on iTunes.

(JustDubs's source for new naruto eps is iTunes)

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:48 PM   #13
NarutoSaske
Freshmen Academy Student

I have started watching Naruto in Japanese with subs...its not that bad...but will watch in English too
Old 11-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #14
Foundation
Freshmen Academy Student

Foundation is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
yeah but it sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad its like the voice doesnt suit the character its like the wrong voice for that char

To be honest thats why i dont want to switch to subbed, i got into the voices of the English dubbed.
Foundation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:46 AM   #15
buu420
Freshmen Academy Student

buu420 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hi, I just wanted to say that I think the japanese voices are the ones that sound like crap. Blah blah blah blah blah is all I understand lol, but im blind and I can't read subs anyways although if I could see i'm pretty sure I would still watch the dubbed version, maybe you people who think the dub voices sound like crap need to watch more of the dubbed episodes you might find out their acting is actually quite good.

I was also wondering how come is says that the release date for episode 154 dubbed is october, and its now November.
buu420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #16
Kness
Freshmen Academy Student

Kness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Does the 'next update' ticker have anything to do with new releases, or is it just a forums thing?
Kness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #17
Toddler Naruto
Chunin Exam Participant

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kness View Post
Does the 'next update' ticker have anything to do with new releases, or is it just a forums thing?
That's for the latest new Japanese episodes/releases, not the English Dub.

I thought everyone here knew that though?

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #18
Kness
Freshmen Academy Student

Kness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm new so :V
Kness is offline   Reply With Quote