Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Can Tobirama save the Leaf?
Tobirama saves the Leaf!!! 3 50.00%
Tobirama defeats Tobi, Kurama destroys village 0 0%
Tobirama defeats Kurama, Tobi wins the battle 1 16.67%
Tobirama dies and does not defeat Tobi nor Kurama 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Can Tobirama save the Leaf?

There are two Hokage already facing the trial. So why not Tobirama?!!

Tobirama gets ALL feats, plus hype!!!

Tobirama starts on top of Hokage building. Instead of Minato trying to save the village, replace Minato with Tobirama!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Can Tobirama save the Leaf?

What next can konohamaru save the leaf.???

As for tobirama most likely not. His water jutsu wont tag tobi. He has no known way of getting rid of the kyuubi and prob cant edo tensei anyone of importance. Even if he could the the hax zombies still cant tag tobi.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Wow people stop stealing my ideas lol jk

THere is NO WAY Tobirama is winning this! He has no sealing jutsu and not as fast as Tobi and he has nothing to stop a TBB

Even if he had full prpe for edo tensi he would not win cuz Tobi would warp him while he was summoning Edo's

SOrry but this kind of thread does not work for all of the Hokages
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #4
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Well I kind of doubt it, but I guess I can try.

Use bringer of Darkness then drown the living sh*t out of Kyuubi while he shocks him with this sword of the thunder god.

Tobi can't stay imaginable forever so surround him with water and drown the living sh*t out of him too, he's got to come back sometime.

Other than that I've really got nothing.

Blinding, Drowning, Shocking, that I've got

WORK WITH ME PEOPLE!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Well I kind of doubt it, but I guess I can try.
You should doubt it and not even try cuz there is no way Tobirama will win lol jk I luv you.. but seriously Tobirama loses

Use bringer of Darkness then drown the living sh*t out of Kyuubi while he shocks him with this sword of the thunder god.
EVEN IF! Kurama was caught in genjutsu nothing would change. In case you forgot the battle of Minato vs Kurama took place in the leaf. So If Tobirama tried to drwon the bijju... he would be drowining the village. I doubt TObirama can make that much water. Anyways Kurama can sense evil thoughts so Kurama would be able to fire a TBB in his direction. Kurama would know that it would be drowing it just could not see it . Kurama would try and lift its head above water or fire a TBB in the direction the flood was coming from. Kurama just has to caue a ruckus. Plus Bringer of Darkness is OFF-CANNON. Can a bijju get caught in such a weak genjutsu when it is already in genjutsu?

Tobi can't stay imaginable forever so surround him with water and drown the living sh*t out of him too, he's got to come back sometime.
Tobi can warp the water away. Also Tobi can just stand on top of the water. Tobirama has no way to hit Tobi ! TObi sneaks behind Tobirama and warps him away. Tobirama is not as fast as Minato so ther eis no way Tobirama would win

Other than that I've really got nothing.

Blinding, Drowning, Shocking, that I've got

WORK WITH ME PEOPLE!!!
Sadly it does not work with logic lol
Old 10-12-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Sadly it does not work with logic lol
Well first off Bringer of Darkness isn't a weak genjutsu, its one of the only genjutsu's that can't be broken out of and besides who ever said that there was a limit on how many genjutsu's you can be placed under.

About the drowning the village things, well you see Water Release: Water Colliding Wave allows him to completely control the movements of the water and he only really needs to surround his head in water.

And how does Kurama sensing evil thoughts solve anything, Tobirama isn't evil and he wouldn't be thinking evil thoughts, he'd being thinking about protecting his village.

Well he could use bringer of darkness on Tobi and use the sword of the thunder god, I mean bringer of darkness can't be broken out of and there is nothing that can see though it, so how would Tobi even be able to see the water or his sword?

Drowning isn't all he's got, he's got other ways of using his water style to win.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 10-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #7
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Wow people stop stealing my ideas lol jk

THere is NO WAY Tobirama is winning this! He has no sealing jutsu and not as fast as Tobi and he has nothing to stop a TBB

Even if he had full prpe for edo tensi he would not win cuz Tobi would warp him while he was summoning Edo's

SOrry but this kind of thread does not work for all of the Hokages
As far as we know he dont have sealing jutsu, doubtful tho he can defeat him you dont know to much about his jutsus, and i dont know if sharingan can see through hes absolute darkness, dont think he is able to win the battle, maybe if he knows about the dont let him touch me or i lose. dont think that 9-tails would be to hard for him
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:40 PM   #8
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And i think he would be able to make a "sea" like kisame did vs guy, even the anbus where impressed that he made a hugh wall of water without water around and cant he control the water? like send it forward then make it turn
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:54 AM   #9
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well first off Bringer of Darkness isn't a weak genjutsu, its one of the only genjutsu's that can't be broken out of and besides who ever said that there was a limit on how many genjutsu's you can be placed under.

About the drowning the village things, well you see Water Release: Water Colliding Wave allows him to completely control the movements of the water and he only really needs to surround his head in water.

And how does Kurama sensing evil thoughts solve anything, Tobirama isn't evil and he wouldn't be thinking evil thoughts, he'd being thinking about protecting his village.

Well he could use bringer of darkness on Tobi and use the sword of the thunder god, I mean bringer of darkness can't be broken out of and there is nothing that can see though it, so how would Tobi even be able to see the water or his sword?

Drowning isn't all he's got, he's got other ways of using his water style to win.
Bringer of darkness does not stop Tobi from lol phasing from everything he sees.

Is this with current tobi or tobi during attack. Either way it does not matter. Tobirama splashing gets lolphased.

If i remember sword of the thundergod could not even beat out a chidori. Which also wont matter because he cant hit tobi.

As it is now Tobi blitzes tobirama and lolsucks him into his dimension. Basicly the same as he did with minato only this time he would succeed.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Well first off Bringer of Darkness isn't a weak genjutsu,(I did not say it was a weak genjutsu ) its one of the only genjutsu's that can't be broken out of and besides who ever said that there was a limit on how many genjutsu's you can be placed under.
Wait so you would put a genjutsu for someone who is already under genjutsu? Also All genjutsu can be broken out of. Kurama can still blast the village with a TBB or use his tails to wreck the village. Bassically even if Kurama can not see it can still destroy the village

TBB>>>>>water
Talied Beast Shockwave>>>>>Water

Tobirama is not evil but he has the intent to kill so he would sense that feeling from Tobirama.

Well he could use bringer of darkness on Tobi(I gotta stop you right there! You think Tobirama can put a genjutsu under obito UCHIHA!!!! Ucihah's can see through the genjutsu with the sharigan. Obito could just cause himself pain or reverse the genjutsu onto Tobirama) and use the sword of the thunder god(Obito can stay intangiable so the sword willl not do damage), I mean bringer of darkness can't be broken out of and there is nothing that can see though it(sharigan, pain, where does it say that you can not break out of it?), so how would Tobi even be able to see the water or his sword?
WITH THE SHARIGAN! IT CAN SEE CHAKRA AND THROUGH GENJUTSU... IT IS THE FIRST STAGE OF THE SHARIGAN

@Bazak
- Yes Tobirama would be able to make a sea... but what would takt do? He would only be hurting his fellow villagers! THey would drwon! Tobirama would not have time to let the villagers get to safety. You are correct! As far as we know TObirama has NO SEALING JUTSU... so guess what..? HE HAS NO SEALING JUTSU. you are doubtful that Tobirama would win but you do not give a strargey !
---------------------------------
He is how the battle goes
-------------------------------

Spoiler:

Kurama is attacking the village and the villagers are unsuccesffuly damaging Kurama

Tobirama appears ontop of his hokage monument and sees Kurama causing a mess

Kurama quickly spots Tobirama and uses TBB

Tobirama has NO WAY to block and using a tsunami would hurt the village so the only way is
GENJUTSU

Tobirama traps Kurama into a genjutsu

So....
Kurama senses the Tobirama (cuz he has the intent to kill) or fires the TBB in his direction... I do not see how TObirama could dodge TBB in time.

EVEN IF Tobirama dodged it and suriveved (which is impossible) the TBB would have still messed up the village

Kurama would blindlessly attack his surroidings destoying the village

Tobirama is in shock/awe and goes after Kurama

Suddenly Obito quickly and quietly appears behind Tobirama !

Tobi grabs Tobirama and warps him into another diemension!

Kurama and TObi continue to destoy the village

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-13-2012 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #11
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

It's already been shown that a person can be under more than once Genjutsu, remember when Idote release a Genjutsu from himself and it turned out that they overlapped another Genjutsu over it?

We've been over this plenty of time so don't act like you don't already know that bringer of darkness can't be broken out of. I says that no matter how powerful you are that you would be forced to sit helplessly in darkness, it never said that the sharingan was the exception to this rule.

You can't sense evil intent when there is none, wanting to protect your village produces no evil intent or thoughts. Lets see who evil Intent has been sensed from shall we, Kisame and Madara, two people who really were evil and had evil intent.

I've already told you were it says bringer of darkness can't be broken out of and I'll send you link if you need one. Tell me where it says that the sharingan it exception to this rule? It says no matter how strong you are you are forced to sit helplessly in the dark, not no matter how strong you are forced to sit helplessly in darkness unless you have the sharingan.

Kakashi and Sasuke have been caught in genjutsu while having their sharingan and could not break out, so how is it that every Genjutsu can be broken out of now. They didn't see through them and they couldn't break out.

Old 10-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #12
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
It's already been shown that a person can be under more than once Genjutsu, remember when Idote release a Genjutsu from himself and it turned out that they overlapped another Genjutsu over it?
1-Tobirama has not shown the ability to do this
2-Even though Tobirama would trap it in a genjutsu Kurama would still be able to destory the village
3-Kurama can sense Tobirama's killing intent

We've been over this plenty of time so don't act like you don't already know that bringer of darkness can't be broken out of. I says that no matter how powerful you are that you would be forced to sit helplessly in darkness, it never said that the sharingan was the exception to this rule.
1- The genjutsu is not instant. It would take time for the shadows to surrond Kurama and Tobi

You can't sense evil intent when there is none, wanting to protect your village produces no evil intent or thoughts. Lets see who evil Intent has been sensed from shall we, Kisame and Madara, two people who really were evil and had evil intent.
-WIthout Kurama sensing Tobiramam the village would still be destoyed. How does Tobirama defeat Kurama?

I've already told you were it says bringer of darkness can't be broken out of and I'll send you link if you need one. Tell me where it says that the sharingan it exception to this rule? It says no matter how strong you are you are forced to sit helplessly in the dark, not no matter how strong you are forced to sit helplessly in darkness unless you have the sharingan.
Genjutsu will not solve your problems

Kakashi and Sasuke have been caught in genjutsu while having their sharingan and could not break out, so how is it that every Genjutsu can be broken out of now. They didn't see through them and they couldn't break out.
Genjutsu will not solve your problems
What was wrong with my plan?
How will genjutsu finish off Kurama?
Old 10-13-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What was wrong with my plan?
How will genjutsu finish off Kurama?
Tobirama may not have shown this ability, but it's not like he's place two Genjutsu's over Kurama, he's only putting on on him, you asked if someone can have two Genjutsu's put over them and showed you that they could.

Genjutsu won't finish off Kurama it is only meant to help, water style and the sword of the thunder god is what we are using to finish him off, or if he were willing to do so he could use ET to bring his brother and finish him that way.

I we're going my hype then Tobirama would be able to make a ocean of water and either use water coiling wave or a giant water dragon missile.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 10-13-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Tobirama may not have shown this ability, but it's not like he's place two Genjutsu's over Kurama, he's only putting on on him, you asked if someone can have two Genjutsu's put over them and showed you that they could.
ok... it is possible but Tobirama might not be able to. Plus this does not defeat Kurama

Genjutsu won't finish off Kurama it is only meant to help, water style and the sword of the thunder god is what we are using to finish him off, or if he were willing to do so he could use ET to bring his brother and finish him that way.
Tobirama does not have prep! Minato did not! ET would take more time.
Do you think Kurama is going to stand there while he can not see? His tails are enough to destroy buildings. A TBB would destroy most of the village not to mention it's sonic roar! Water and lightinging will not take down Kurama. Kurama has survived much worse

I we're going my hype then Tobirama would be able to make a ocean of water and either use water coiling was or a giant water dragon missile.
the ocean of water would just hurt the village. He is drowining the village.
You do not have a plan at all. You did not counter my plan. And you did not counter the counter post I made

TBB>Water
Sonic Roar>Water

Kurama would hear the rushing water
Old 10-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #15
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You do not have a plan at all. You did not counter my plan. And you did not counter the counter post I made

TBB>Water
Sonic Roar>Water

Kurama would hear the rushing water
OK I don't really see what Minato having prep has to do with this....at all really, I never said he had prep so I don't see what you're getting that there.

If he can't see how is he going to know that Tobirama is using ET?

What plan?

You assume that the water dragon missile would be aimed at his face or mouth, Tobirama could hit him in the side to knock him over. If Kurama tries to use TBB or Sonic Roar he could hit him in chin and force him to close his mouth, so he would only be hurting himself.

Hearing something doesn't mean that he'll be able to dodge it, he's huge and outside of Naruto he really isn't that fast, I hardly see how Tobirama could miss.

Old 10-13-2012, 05:10 PM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
OK I don't really see what Minato having prep has to do with this....at all really, I never said he had prep so I don't see what you're getting that there.
Prep or not Tobirama LOSES

If he can't see how is he going to know that Tobirama is using ET?
Okay lets say somehow Tobirama gets the time and prp to use ET! Tobi just warps the edo's away right when they are summoned or he warps Tobirama away into another diemension

What plan?

You assume that the water dragon missile would be aimed at his face or mouth,(I did not assume that YOU DID) Tobirama could hit him in the side to knock him over.(Have you seen the side of Kurama? And you will see it fails in comparison to the size of water dragon. Kurama took on a lot more than a water dragon.... which is not that powerful) If Kurama tries to use TBB or Sonic Roar he could hit him in chin and force him to close his mouth, so he would only be hurting himself.
(It would not be that easy! Tobirama does not have that much knowledge on Kurama and Sonic . Plus Water Dragon is not that fast nor that powerful. Kurama's sonic attack is a lot faster than a TBB)

Hearing something doesn't mean that he'll be able to dodge it, he's huge and outside of Naruto he really isn't that fast, I hardly see how Tobirama could miss.
With Kurama's hearing he would know the direction of the attack and able to counter with Sonic Roar
Kurama destorys the village
Tobi warps away Tobirama's attacks
Old 10-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #17
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kurama destorys the village
Tobi warps away Tobirama's attacks
OK first off how in the world it Tobi going to wrap him or anything when he can't see them?

Secondly I did not assume anything, you were the one insisting TBB>water as if Tobirama was going to aim directly for TBB when it was shot with water style.

If Tobirama is capable of making and Ocean of water to make a giant water dragon missile I hardly see how Kurama's size effects the situation.

TBB requires Kurama to charge the TBB first and then he has to eat it, do you honestly think that Tobirama's going to let him open his mouth to shoot it off?

Sonic roar still requires him to open his mouth so regardless of rather it's faster that TBB or not really wouldn't mean anything, if Tobirama can keep him from opening his mouth.

Water coiling wave allows him to control the movements of the water so what if he has the water coming from more than on direction? Will Kurama's hearing still help him then?

Old 10-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
OK first off how in the world it Tobi going to wrap him or anything when he can't see them?
How would Tobirama even find Tobi? Tobi would appear right behind Tobirama quietly and sneaky like. Just like Tobi did with Minato. Tobirama is not fast enough and has not shown the reaction speed to get out of they way of Tobi's warping ability. Tobirama is in the EXACT same position as Minato. So Tobirama would not react in time to put him in a genjutsu.

Secondly I did not assume anything, you were the one insisting TBB>water as if Tobirama was going to aim directly for TBB when it was shot with water style.
I did not say that it would go near his face but Kurama would blast/roar the water away with! The water does not need to go near its face. The water is not powerful nor big enough to take out Kurama.

If Tobirama is capable of making and Ocean of water to make a giant water dragon missile I hardly see how Kurama's size effects the situation.
Not only the size but how does the wave beat a TBB or a Sonic ROar?
The water would endager the village

TBB requires Kurama to charge the TBB first and then he has to eat it, do you honestly think that Tobirama's going to let him open his mouth to shoot it off?
And TObirama's water jutsu takes time as well.
-hand signs
-create water out of the air
-use the jutsu
-takes time that the jutsu needs to travel to Kurama
-Tobirama is also endagering the villagers. His jutsu's are wide ranged and would endager the village/villagers

Sonic roar still requires him to open his mouth so regardless of rather it's faster that TBB or not really wouldn't mean anything, if Tobirama can keep him from opening his mouth.
key word IF!!!!! DO you think Tobirama's suiton attacks are that strong or fast?

Water coiling wave allows him to control the movements of the water so what if he has the water coming from more than on direction? Will Kurama's hearing still help him then?
He would hear the water fromd the different directions. Also Tobirama is not that fast so Tobirama firing the attack in his general area would catch Tobirama.

So Tobi would fall fo the same jutsu that he saw Kurama get in.
You overpowering Tobirama
Old 10-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #19
TobiramaSenju307
Genin

TobiramaSenju307 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

if its all hype, he can summon an edo army right? as well as use space time ninjutsu and lightning sword. i see no hype suggesting he can make oceans out of thin air though.
obito is just hax though. i doubt he can save the village.
TobiramaSenju307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:49 AM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiramaSenju307 View Post
if its all hype, he can summon an edo army right?
WRONG!! Especially when Tobirama has no prep and it is not in his character for him to make an army.... Tobirama does not have the chakra to do this and he would have to have complete focus and stay still to do this!
as well as use space time ninjutsu
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
What space/time ninjutsu !!!
The only thing he has shown is summoning jutsu
or
transporting water !!
and lightning sword.
^which was a filler! We have not seen Tobirama use it.... how does that help take out Kurama?
i see no hype suggesting he can make oceans out of thin air though.
THat was KISAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
obito is just hax though. i doubt he can save the village
He won't even be able to take out Kurama!
Tobirama falls to TBB