Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-07-2012, 11:20 PM   #101
nuasa
Academy Graduate

nuasa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: BG Convo #62: Pokemanz

Whatever twiddles I just don't like being called a liar

You can think I'm my cousin and say this is a dupe all you want but it won't make it true.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:19 AM   #102
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Ok so your person-or-so had a baby, yes?
When did they have it, exactly? What day?
If I need to plan a party, then I'll need to know
Old 10-08-2012, 01:48 AM   #103
nuasa
Academy Graduate

Yesterday afternoon
Old 10-08-2012, 04:10 AM   #104
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post

Back on pokemon, is anyone getting white 2?
I'll get it once i beat Black 2. I wanna do challenge mode on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
I haven't decided which one I'll get but it seems the white dragon is better than the black one in competive battles
Only nooblets use legendaries in competitive battles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuasa
Whatever twiddles I just don't like being called a liar

You can think I'm my cousin and say this is a dupe all you want but it won't make it true.
What was his username again?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 10-08-2012 at 04:13 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:38 AM   #105
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Guys I found the moth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-08-2012, 04:40 AM   #106
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

You mean this moth?

Old 10-08-2012, 04:41 AM   #107
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why do you guys always look for the creepiest moth picture and then post it??

No, i the moth is dark brown

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-08-2012, 04:52 AM   #108
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Down in Jamaica, there are HUGE moths. So huge that Jamaicans call them BATS.

I think they're called Black Witch moths

Old 10-08-2012, 04:58 AM   #109
nuasa
Academy Graduate

Moths are gross
Old 10-08-2012, 05:12 AM   #110
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thank goodness I'm not jamacain

And yes they are nausa yes they are

Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 05:57 AM   #111
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

LOL Sora don't think I didn't see your afro Luffy post.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:03 AM   #112
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^Nuasa-Sora or Me-Sora?

Old 10-08-2012, 06:45 AM   #113
nuasa
Academy Graduate

My name isn't sora its Maxine
Old 10-08-2012, 07:18 AM   #114
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Old 10-08-2012, 07:28 AM   #115
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^you love to post that

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 10-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #116
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Yes. Yes, I do.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:43 AM   #117
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
^Nuasa-Sora or Me-Sora?
You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuasa View Post
My name isn't sora its Maxine
lol nobody is fooled.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #118
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I miss the moth jokes >.> Sora isn't a great Sora substitute

Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 08:11 AM   #119
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
You.

lol nobody is fooled.
Wait what'd I say?

Except maybe Wishful.

EDIT: oh. THAT post. Shortly after I realized that couldn't have been Daph since shes a girl. And girls tend to wear shirts in public.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 10-08-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:36 AM   #120
nuasa
Academy Graduate

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...&v=1R2dujak0NQ