Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #61
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #62: Pokemanz

I adopted you as a brother.
I am now your little sister

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #62
nuasa
Academy Graduate

nuasa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

but I'm a girl......
Old 10-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #63
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuasa View Post
but I'm a girl......

Spoiler:
YOUZ A DRAGQUEEN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #64
nuasa
Academy Graduate

I am not a dragqueen >_<

@TWID

I believe youre mistaken sir.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #65
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nausa..... heed the wise words of Three Days Grace:
Spoiler:
"If you want to get out alive...
run for your life.."

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:29 PM   #66
nuasa
Academy Graduate

??????
Old 10-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #67
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

click it for the words

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 10-07-2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: takes too much space
Old 10-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #68
nuasa
Academy Graduate

Ummm okay. Nice song but I still don't undestand what you mean
Old 10-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #69
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

what I find ironic is..the same poor judgment regarding dupes that colorles used to torment your woman for two years...you now abuse here while lying to my face

Old 10-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #70
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ummm okay. Nice song but I still don't undestand what you mean

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #71
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Picked up black 2...........Currently at the 6th gym.

Oh, I thought this was the Video Game section.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #72
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^Lucky booty-hole...

this is the first time I haven't gotten a pokemon game day 1. EVER. -.-

Old 10-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #73
nuasa
Academy Graduate

Ok first, Who is colorles and who did he torment?

Second, my cousin told me to come here, make an account and talk to you guys but be nice while doing so. I don't know why he asked me to do it but he even let me use his phone to do it

I really don't get what you guys are talking about and I'm not lying ok.

I'm sitting here typing this in a hospital waiting room and cousin his restraining a lot of laghter and I don't know what about. But he's always been an odd duck

I'm just getting tired of being called a liar and a dragqueen
Old 10-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #74
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

pokemon half the story is beating people and training and the other half is getting lost in caves *I get lost in caves in all viedo games that have caves lol*

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 10-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #75
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

no one guessed what my godnephew's middle name was.... well it's Jiraiya

the dang bandaids won't stay put! >.<

Spoiler:
Quote:

Second, my cousin told me to come here, make an account and talk to you guys but be nice while doing so. I don't know why he asked me to do it but he even let me use his phone to do it

I'm sitting here typing this in a hospital waiting room and cousin his restraining a lot of laghter and I don't know what about. But he's always been an odd duck

I GIVE UP

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 10-07-2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #76
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@Uchiha Sora: I wasin't even planning on getting it. I didin't preorder and I completely forgot it came out today.

Just had to go to Target to pick something up (Only Target had what I needed).
So I just decided to stop by the Gamestop next door and bam. Huge ass Pokemon posters and a awesome looking Guidebook.

So I bought Black 2.

Old 10-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #77
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

so your cuz. why's he in the hospital with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
no one guessed what my godnephew's middle name was.... well it's Jiraiya

the dang bandaids won't stay put! >.<

Spoiler:

I GIVE UP
No, No let's see where this goes..

Old 10-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #78
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

HOLY CHEESECAKE?!

this reminds me of the other forum i was on before (well it's actually called a discussion)
and this crud always happens......i wish C was here....

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #79
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

ah you have experience with this?

it's quite an elegant dance isn't it?

Hey Frosty.. adopted?

Old 10-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #80
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I've been in this situation so many times....i thought i was done with this...that's one of the reason's I left that place...some people were sloppy....some.like this....then there were the tough ones and fake deaths
then those who came back from the dead.....two times >.<

Quote: