Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:49 PM   #41
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #62: Pokemanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Yup. They had weed and everything.. It got stopped like 30mims after it started apparently the guys parents found out
My friend wanted to buy some weed. I told him to f off.

My homecoming was lame, except for the chicks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:49 PM   #42
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Yup. They had weed and everything.. It got stopped like 30mims after it started apparently the guys parents found out
it's good to get all that out of your system at that age

no one respects a 25 year old man who sneaks weed into parties and gets drunk and stuff- you're just seen as a massive bastard at my age

at yours eh..be stupid when you have youth to fall back on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #43
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

IWD!!!! Are you my brother in disguise...? No...my bro just likes video games.
Maybe my god brother....yes...that would explain being on an anime forum
So..are you? -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #44
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
hey TR what is one of the most basic tenants of the wolf pack? what was it? Honesty? Using the tools of the enemy..such as duping and sock puppeting would be a major violation of those tenants yes?
Duping was #5 on your list.

My hs never did anything for homecoming. The only real party was prom.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #45
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I have absolutely no idea who you are and to my knowledge I have no god siblings and didn't even know those existed

must be some asinine concept one of those meaningless Christian sects that broke off protestantism in the us during the 1700-1800's invented

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Duping was #5 on your list.

My hs never did anything for homecoming. The only real party was prom.
then what do you think? Expulsion? or a pardon in light of all the good deeds done prior to this breach of protocol?

Old 10-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #46
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You know not of a god brother? Is it just Catholics that do this?? Wha-?

Well I adopted you as one of my brothers. >.>

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #47
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
then what do you think? Expulsion? or a pardon in light of all the good deeds done prior to this breach of protocol?
Pssssshhhhhh........I'm not the one to ask. I'd use my banhammer on just about anyone given the chance (side note: be very careful about giving me mod powers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

I have god parents, but I've never heard of god siblings.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:12 PM   #48
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

God siblings are the children of your god parents.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #49
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Thank you, Sora

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #50
TRcommander
Chunin

Learned something new today I guess. Not that my god parents have kids.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #51
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

My godbrother loves naruto (I'm not sure about others) but I don't know if he still watches it or reads the manga cuz he gotta newborn son (his middle name is.....guess)

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #52
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'm adopted, no siblings
Old 10-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #53
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Frost can be new sister

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #54
nuasa
Academy Graduate

nuasa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What about me.........
Old 10-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #55
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Wishie the fishie is a beeeeautiful mermaid
You can be our sister too
Old 10-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #56
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@Nausa Your my best gay friend xD

@Frost yeah!!!!! You're my new sister and I won't lose you \(^.^)/ huggles

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #57
nuasa
Academy Graduate

nuasa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

But I'm not lesbian so how can I be your gay friend if I'm not gay?
Old 10-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #58
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuasa View Post
What about me.........
What about you?

Old 10-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #59
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Gay also means happy/merry
Plus yous a drag queen!

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #60
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:

ehh? I grew up around catholics never heard that term used before but I guess it makes sense god parents..god siblings

Quote:
My godbrother loves naruto (I'm not sure about others) but I don't know if he still watches it or reads the manga cuz he gotta newborn son (his middle name is.....guess)
can't be yer god brother..I hate Narido and the closest thing I have to children are both a bit older than that

Quote:
oi vey dude...really? Are you going to seriously perpetuate this when everyone knows it's really you?