Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 09-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Other avatar suggestions...?

I know, I know, there is one up, and I don't mean to cause trouble with this, but I know that Naruto avatars are hard to get, but is it possible for the forum's voices to be heard? If there are Naruto avatars wanted, are we at least able to say which ones we would want first? Please?

Anyway, if you want me to delete this, let me know, lock it, whatever, I'm sorry if I cause trouble.

Without further ado, I would like kakashi chronicles, I can finally get Obito!

Also, anything more recent, the anime on this very website has been in the war! There's kages, old ninjas, and new ninjas galore!

Maybe even avatars with the characters using jutsu! Special poses!

(Obito right as he awakens the sharingan...)

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote