Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
Arturious
Ninja Academy Student

Arturious is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default This Is The Same 3rd Ninja War!!!

I want you guys to pay attention to something but before I mention this I want to go back through some previous chapters coming from Kakashi Gaiden and from the recent chapters of this Obito flash back arc.

In Kakashi Gaiden the last chapter we see Obito saying "Did I die" (which we all know this) and in chapter 603 Obito asks " How long has passed since I've arrived here" since that time and on there has bee no indication of how long Obito has been under ground. By the page 18 we see Obito with long hair and by page 19 Zetsu tells Obito that Kakashi and Rin are in trouble due to this war. Then by the newest chapter Obito has eye pains and sees Rin and a blurred arm then when we gets there we see kakashi crying as he impels Rin with Chidori.

There is something not right here!

Let me explain what I mean.

1) The third ninja war was between Konohagakure (Hidden Tree) and Iwagakure (Hidden stone). Now apparently there is another war or mission between konoha and hidden mist. This doesn't make sense to have two different type of wars/missions especially when in Naruto in a mission you go in groups of 3 where as Kakashi and Rin were at it alone as the 4th was on another mission (as stated in the newest chapter).

2) The time of when Obito went underground to now where he is goes out and sees what transpires before his eyes is untold.

3) What is happening is real and not an illusion nor is it a Zetsu copy because what ever Obito saw of a hand going through Rin and then fading out and seeing Kakashi using Chidori on Rin could not have been imitated by Zetsu. Since Kakashi and Obito share the same eye Zetsu can't be Kakashi since Obito experienced this when he got close to the event. Zetsu can't be Rin because if that was the case Kakashi and Obito would have known notice that, that Rin is a fake with the Sharingan. Plus Kakashi would have not shown any emotion. Yet he cried and new what he did he was not in any type of genjutsu.

4) This is the most important note of all. Look at chapter 604 bottom of the page we see Kakashi crying and a cut on his mask where Obito's eye was implanted (do you get where i'm going?) if not let me help you even more. Chapter 244 final chapter of Kakashi Gaiden page 18 what do we first see? A cut in the mask where Rin implanted Obito's eye into Kakashi's.

So what does this mean? It means that what ever is going on can be of 1 thing only. The 3rd ninja war is still going on, meaning there were 2 enemies at the time the hidden stone. So this could mean 1 of 2 things. Rin is a spy or the Hidden Mist was really the one behind the 3rd ninja war so that when the hidden stone got defeated and Minato went on a mission the hidden mist too the opportunity to attack Konoha. Continuing the 3rd ninja war. And that in the end of chapter 244 we see a tombstone and on the floor is Obito's mask and flowers I believe those flowers are for Rin. That moment I can say that probably the war finally ended. But here is the thing we have to really pay attention to. How long was Obito under ground? if its a short while then his hair growth has to do with Hashirama cells or something to do with the demon statue implanted in Madara (and now being used on Obito). Finally Obito said " you let Rin die" but I doesn't blame him for it as he mentions it in chapter 598 I believe. Then that means Kakashi did not kill Rin. If thats the case, Obito would have said "because you killed Rin"

There is something clearly not right. To briefly summarize what is here.

1) Time between Obito falling underground to where he sees Kakashi using chidori on Rin is un-explained.

2) Kakashi and Rin in that instance in chapter 604 are real and note fake.

3) The mask that Kakshi is wearing with the cut in it in the end of chapter 604 is the same mask that Kakashi wore when Rin implanted Obito eye into Kakashi. Meaning this is the same war.

4) Kakashi did not kill Rin as stated by Obito "you let Rin die" if thats the case
what happens to Rin is not because of Chidori. To me it looks like a fatal wound. It was when Kakashi used it on Haku and he died instantly.

So what do you guys think? Whats going on here?

Last edited by Arturious; 10-02-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Arturious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:14 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: This Is The Same 3rd Ninja War!!!

Also its a fact that that Obito isn't in the Grass but in the base between Takigakure and Otogakure.

I know its war but I'm supposed to believe Mist Nin went all the way over there in a war between Iwa and Konoha?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:33 AM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Also its a fact that that Obito isn't in the Grass but in the base between Takigakure and Otogakure.

I know its war but I'm supposed to believe Mist Nin went all the way over there in a war between Iwa and Konoha?
believe in the power of LOLKISHI

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturious View Post

1) The third ninja war was between Konohagakure (Hidden Tree) and Iwagakure (Hidden stone). Now apparently there is another war or mission between konoha and hidden mist. This doesn't make sense to have two different type of wars/missions especially when in Naruto in a mission you go in groups of 3 where as Kakashi and Rin were at it alone as the 4th was on another mission (as stated in the newest chapter).

They were probably on their way back from the Land of Stone... Lol. The Mist Village is on the way back.

2) The time of when Obito went underground to now where he is goes out and sees what transpires before his eyes is untold.

Yup, so what? Point? They're all still kids, the only difference is that Obito now has longggg hair.

3) What is happening is real and not an illusion nor is it a Zetsu copy because what ever Obito saw of a hand going through Rin and then fading out and seeing Kakashi using Chidori on Rin could not have been imitated by Zetsu. Since Kakashi and Obito share the same eye Zetsu can't be Kakashi since Obito experienced this when he got close to the event. Zetsu can't be Rin because if that was the case Kakashi and Obito would have known notice that, that Rin is a fake with the Sharingan. Plus Kakashi would have not shown any emotion. Yet he cried and new what he did he was not in any type of genjutsu.

Hidden Mist Technique, it wasn't a Genjutsu.

4) This is the most important note of all. Look at chapter 604 bottom of the page we see Kakashi crying and a cut on his mask where Obito's eye was implanted (do you get where i'm going?) if not let me help you even more. Chapter 244 final chapter of Kakashi Gaiden page 18 what do we first see? A cut in the mask where Rin implanted Obito's eye into Kakashi's.

Yup, as in recent. It's possible that the war took a year.

It'd be understandable that Kakashi not buy a new mask.

So what does this mean? It means that what ever is going on can be of 1 thing only. The 3rd ninja war is still going on, meaning there were 2 enemies at the time the hidden stone. So this could mean 1 of 2 things. Rin is a spy or the Hidden Mist was really the one behind the 3rd ninja war so that when the hidden stone got defeated and Minato went on a mission the hidden mist too the opportunity to attack Konoha. Continuing the 3rd ninja war. And that in the end of chapter 244 we see a tombstone and on the floor is Obito's mask and flowers I believe those flowers are for Rin. That moment I can say that probably the war finally ended. But here is the thing we have to really pay attention to. How long was Obito under ground? if its a short while then his hair growth has to do with Hashirama cells or something to do with the demon statue implanted in Madara (and now being used on Obito). Finally Obito said " you let Rin die" but I doesn't blame him for it as he mentions it in chapter 598 I believe. Then that means Kakashi did not kill Rin. If thats the case, Obito would have said "because you killed Rin"

There is something clearly not right. To briefly summarize what is here.

1) Time between Obito falling underground to where he sees Kakashi using chidori on Rin is un-explained.

He doesn't 'fall underground'. It's more likely that he was brought somewhere else. Plus, Madara closed off the CAVE with a boulder.

2) Kakashi and Rin in that instance in chapter 604 are real and note fake.

not fake*

3) The mask that Kakshi is wearing with the cut in it in the end of chapter 604 is the same mask that Kakashi wore when Rin implanted Obito eye into Kakashi. Meaning this is the same war.

Explained above.

4) Kakashi did not kill Rin as stated by Obito "you let Rin die" if thats the case
what happens to Rin is not because of Chidori. To me it looks like a fatal wound. It was when Kakashi used it on Haku and he died instantly.

It's the same thing dude, get over it. She was struck in the same place as Kakuzu. Kakashi killed Kakuzu's heart that day.
In Magenta.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Didn't the collapse of the Kannabi Bridge secure victory for Konoha in the war. So it couldn't have taken that much longer for the war to end. I think Kakashi and Rin were just on a mission and Kakashi didn't want to change his mask because was sort of a momentum from Obito.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #6
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I'm pretty sure the war wasin't just between the Stone and the Leaf.

Minato fought Bee and A during the same war and Sasori became legendary during the 3rd Ninja world war as well.

What I'm interested in is since when was the Mist known for conducting experiments on human bodies? Makes the Mist seem a lot more darker then what Yagura made it out to be during his reign as Mizukage and his manipulation.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This is just too confusing. Rin honestly sounded surprised to see what had happened. She was surprised by Kakashi, doing that. I just can't understand it.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #8
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

[QUOTE=Arturious;6283399]

During wars is the perfect time to attack for other nations. While the leaf is busy the Mist can mess with them even more. Plus we do not know even know what the mission is or what the mist or leaf is after so this is not a fair point. Chunnin's are allowed to go on solo missions and with a jonin by her side it is reasonable for a 2man cell. Plus we do not even know that was the full party

huh?

For now it is unknown but it is not a plot hole

4) This is the most important note of all. Look at chapter 604 bottom of the page we see Kakashi crying and a cut on his mask where Obito's eye was implanted (do you get where i'm going?) if not let me help you even more. Chapter 244 final chapter of Kakashi Gaiden page 18 what do we first see? A cut in the mask where Rin implanted Obito's eye into Kakashi's
So he did not change his mask. BIg deal Maybe that was his way of rmembering Obito and honoring his death. Mabye Kakashi did not go back to the village yet and stayed to fight in the area

[QUOTE]

Are you trying to make a..
-theory
-you want answers to questions
-plot holes

or what?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #9
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Umm, it was the "Great" shinobe war because more than konoha and iwagekure were invloved. That's why world war 1 was called the great war. Because there were many countries involved.

Third great Shinobe war included.

Konohoagekure
Iwagekure
Sunagekure (Sasori of the Red Sands, remember?)
Kumogekure
Kirigekure - towards the end
Amegekure- as a battle ground. Hanzo calls for Danzo as back-up.

This is all mentioned with more detail in narutopedia.

As a note for Nagato. it's the 2nd Great war where the Sennin showed up, and the Third where nagato was older and stronger. and Akatsuki formed. Again, according to narutopedia.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote