Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-29-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Wouldn't it be epic if -

- Sasuke was enraged and decided to fight Obito and Madara for his own reasons, and decided to summon Izuna from the dead to fight Madara for him with the help of Orochimaru?

Since you know, Orochimaru knows Edo Tensei.

Izuna would evenly match Madara, probably.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Wouldn't it be epic if -

No we unfortunately have enough uchihax in the series dont need another one.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

So, it would be epic?
^-^
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 09-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

At least Kakashi is safe and out of it, then by all means.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #5
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

It would be too much haxness.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #6
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm hoping to see Oro play some role helping defeat Madara. It would be wierd if the series ended with a villain still on the loose.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:02 AM   #7
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
No we unfortunately have enough uchihax in the series dont need another one.
I really wouldn't mind if a new Uchiha arose from the shadows, as long as the new one isn't as arrogant as the rest. (Just no Izuna, some people need to stay dead) But knowing Kishi's love for the Uchihas, if makes a new character, he'd probably just add another Uchiha with a similar personality as the rest or bring Izuna in the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:06 AM   #8
hlm9803
Academy Graduate

hlm9803 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Not really, even I'm tired of the Uchiha.
hlm9803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I'd like to see fight, but Izuna being summoned? Meh
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #10
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlm9803 View Post
Not really, even I'm tired of the Uchiha.
You say that as if it means something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
At least Kakashi is safe and out of it, then by all means.
Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I really wouldn't mind if a new Uchiha arose from the shadows, as long as the new one isn't as arrogant as the rest. (Just no Izuna, some people need to stay dead) But knowing Kishi's love for the Uchihas, if makes a new character, he'd probably just add another Uchiha with a similar personality as the rest or bring Izuna in the scene.
Izuna is a badass. It needs to happen. Plus, he'd be controlled.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 09-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #11
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Fine Satsuki
Izuna can come back but if he's arrogant as the rest I'm done with the Uchiha. I'll admit he's badass but these people coming back to life is starting to irritate me (except Deidara, he can come back all he wants )

I'll accept him being controlled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #12
Neaohi
Genin

Neaohi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Kishi faps to the Uchiha's enough as it is.

So no.

You know, I didn't know what i was doing when i made this username.
Neaohi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Izuna does not stand a chance agianst madara
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:14 PM   #14
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Izuna does not stand a chance agianst madara
False. He was on par with Madara, the only difference is that Izuna does not have the Rinnegan.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 10-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Exactly!! Currently Madara would stomp

I was not talking about them in the past

sooo NOT false. Plus Madara could beat Izuna in the past! Afterall Madara was the leader and use his eyes in a safer way

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 10-01-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #16
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
False. He was on par with Madara, the only difference is that Izuna does not have the Rinnegan.
Umm. well no, there is a lot you aren't considering.

They were on par before Madara got Izuna's eyes and gained EMS. Madara could then spam EMS, which Izuna never got to do. Madara has battle experience gained after Izuna died. Madara is an ET with unlimited chakra to combine with the EMS and rinnegan. Madara also now has Mokuton. And Kabuto stated that Madara is now more powerful than in his prime due to enhancememnts (hashi DNA and ...who knows). Madara's recent clones seemed pretty dangerous.

That war fan isn't bad either.

Even if Izuna is brought back as an ET, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Madara seals him.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #17
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

^EMS is pretty much the same thing as MS with a few extra combinations of MS jutsu and the 'no-blind-sight' ordeal.

Which wouldn't matter since they'd have perfect eyesight in Edo Tensei.

Izuna's abilities are unknown to us.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 10-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #18
PrinceofPeace
Banned

we known his ablities are inferior to the current and past Madara
Old 10-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #19
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
Madara is an ET with unlimited chakra to combine with the EMS and rinnegan.

Izuna would have unlimited chakra as well, and the ability to not die, you know... Unless he was sealed. So this point is irrelevant.

Madara also now has Mokuton. And Kabuto stated that Madara is now more powerful than in his prime due to enhancememnts (hashi DNA and ...who knows).

This was with my Rinnegan idea.

I didn't miss anything.
In Magenta.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 10-02-2012, 07:22 PM   #20
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Madara has sealing jutsu or at least jutsu that will stop Izuna's movements