Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #161
ItachiFan98103
Freshmen Academy Student

ItachiFan98103 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: chapter 604

Lol I didn't see what was so funny about it...
ItachiFan98103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #162
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

there are a few ideas i have
one seeing that kakashi was an anbu once maybe he pulled a Kisame and killed his team to protect intel or something, tho i doubt kakashi is that cold
two could be a similar situation to haku, getting in the way of kakashi attack,
three rin is not the good girl she is made out to be
four madara and zetsu had something to do with it, just idk what

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #163
jp10_pogi
Freshmen Academy Student

jp10_pogi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1st plot

RIN: kakashi you need to kill me to awaken your Mangekyo Sharingan. It's only the way to defeat the enemy.
KAKASHI: OK! Sorry Obito!!!!! hiyaaaaahhhh CHIDORI!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mangekyō Sharingan is acquired through the death of the person closest to the Sharingan user. To expedite this occurrence, Uchiha throughout history have killed their closest friends in order to meet this criteria. To obtain the Mangekyō Sharingan, one must feel the emotion of losing a friend or family, as merely killing them or watching them die will not activate it.

2nd plot

Kakashi discovered that Rin is a spy of Akatsuki!!!!!!!!

3rd plot

Madara ordered Zetsu to clone Kakashi before Obito witnessed the scene with his own eye. (Madara: you will surely come back here and thank me sincerely)
jp10_pogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #164
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I don't understand why people think Kakashi was slow to attack someone. He has the sharingan and his speed is considered one of the best.

His eye was swelling and crying badly, so I'm pretty sure he meant it..

EDIT: Also, I doubt that Kakashi was a zetsu as he had the sharingan in his eye. Zetsu's can't imitate actual abilities right? So, Kakahsi = Kakashi there. The way Kakashi was crying states to me that Rin = Rin also.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:39 PM   #165
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I know Zetsu can imitate chakra...(kisame's staged death was a nice example)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:46 PM   #166
senseinobulge
Super Banned

senseinobulge is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kakashi didn't kill anyone ON PURPOSE

so much kakashi fanboys defending him

*sigh*

can't you all see that kishi is trying to make Kakashi like Sasuke
senseinobulge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #167
Uchiha Efair
Genin

Uchiha Efair saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Rin such a burden she cant avoid kakashi chidori, thats why she should die.
In order to survive,we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
Uchiha Efair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #168
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If they were surrounded and and it was Rin who set them up... and the ninjas revealed she was a spy... Then maybe Kakashi beat all odds and defeated them, and then killed Rin.

With the Eye of the Moon plan. Rin would never have been an enemy and Obito and Rin could have lived happily ever after.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #169
Neaohi
Genin

Neaohi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hey has anyone mentioned Kakashi was crying hell out of himself?

I'm switching to "Spy Rin" now.

You know, I didn't know what i was doing when i made this username.
Neaohi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #170
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Apparently Kakashi was crying out there so maybe he was really killing Rin back then. So my guess is Rin was under those Kiri shinobi's control (some kind of genjutsu) and about to create a huge trouble to herself and/or others.
And Kakashi and Obito may fight together again in this series since he once said that the combination of himself and Kakashi is "better", just saying

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #171
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Found this comment on another forum, figured I should share:

Quote:
So basically Obito is mad at Kakashi because he went to second base with Rin?

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:37 PM   #172
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Gosh I am stumped I am usually wrong about guessing so I am just going to enjoy the ride

Spoiler:
Yet I did predict that kakashi was going to kill RIn

I trust you Kishi

But if I had to pick I think it was a set-up by Zetsu/Madara

-Madara warned him
-Zetsu knew the situation tooo well
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #173
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Gosh I am stumped I am usually wrong about guessing so I am just going to enjoy the ride

Spoiler:
Yet I did predict that kakashi was going to kill RIn

I trust you Kishi

But if I had to pick I think it was a set-up by Zetsu/Madara

-Madara warned him
-Zetsu knew the situation tooo well
I could buy into the whole Zetsu thing with him being able to communicate with others. I can believe that.

But Madara's warning is kinda interesting. Makes me suspicious. Although, he's supposed to be trapped in with the statue to survive, but I could believe he still has influence elsewhere.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #174
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm sorry. This isn't enough for world domination. If it's real, Kishi must explain why Obito, so obsessed with Rin that he would attempt to enslave the world as a reaction to her death, that he didn't bother intervening in such a way that Kakashi would remember his appearance. It smells like fish rotting in the sun. I suspect genjutsu, but if the translation of "You let Rin die" is actually accurate, then this whole episode falls apart. It seems incredible that he would come away with the idea that Kakashi didn't cause her death, yet not intervene or cause Kakashi to notice his presence.

But then, we don't have actual confirmation that Rin died as a result of Kakashi's chidori either...

--George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Jutsu Junkie; 10-02-2012 at 11:36 PM.
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:59 AM   #175
Hiko Seijuro
Ninja Academy Student

Hiko Seijuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi has no konoha headband.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:26 AM   #176
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
I'm sorry. This isn't enough for world domination. If it's real, Kishi must explain why Obito, so obsessed with Rin that he would attempt to enslave the world as a reaction to her death, that he didn't bother intervening in such a way that Kakashi would remember his appearance. It smells like fish rotting in the sun. I suspect genjutsu, but if the translation of "You let Rin die" is actually accurate, then this whole episode falls apart. It seems incredible that he would come away with the idea that Kakashi didn't cause her death, yet not intervene or cause Kakashi to notice his presence.

But then, we don't have actual confirmation that Rin died as a result of Kakashi's chidori either...
Justsu Junkie has returned with words of wisdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:06 AM   #177
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Kakashi didn't kill anyone ON PURPOSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
I'll just copy paste.

Nope dude kakashi was crying,zetsu wouldn't cry for that also I got a solid explanation.

They were probably surrounded my many,many ninja and they couldn't get away...both.So 1 had to die to not slow down the other one and kakashi though he HAS to get away cuz if rin got away and kakashi died mist ninjas would be all over his corpse and would know the secret of sharingan.You remember what he said in 1st chapters "ninja's corpse is a treasure" something along those lines,he could not allow mist to get his eye..so he sacrificed rin to protect the village.

Its truth and truth hurts sometimes.

Kyubi can we make a deal?if say madara did not do this and it was kakashi's decision. and you say he did,if I am right You make a thread named "Kioroshi is Most sexy,awesome,cool,wise person i've ever met" and if you win....well just think of somethin and i'll do et.You agree?
I can make that thread without this deal, but I do accept.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:41 AM   #178
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ok guys let's realize something already.
The only reason Kishimoto said YOU LET RIN DIE.

Is so we wouldn't figure out what happened.

It's the same thing as when Obito says I'M DYING.
Or when Kakashi says OBITO IS DEAD.

Kishimoto is a liar. Though perhaps one by necessity.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:46 AM   #179
Jiraiya432
Freshmen Academy Student

Jiraiya432 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squall View Post
Kakashi meant to kill rin for two reasons;

1 - He understood the way of unlocking MS and took that approach
2 - Rin is a spy.

Either one of those would account for the crying Kakashi..which no one has mentioned yet. He was balling his eye out!
Kakashi didn't unlock Mangekyou Sharingan until he saw through Itachi's Tsukuyomi while being trapped in it. After all, its only in Shippuden that Itachi realized that Kakashi had unlocked MS, and if he could detect that, he probably would've been able to detect it before. PLUS, why wouldn't he use kamui before and why hasn't anybody seen it until Naruto saw it being used against deidara?

Last edited by Jiraiya432; 10-03-2012 at 06:09 AM.
Jiraiya432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #180
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Justsu Junkie has returned with words of wisdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Ok guys let's realize something already.
The only reason Kishimoto said YOU LET RIN DIE.

Is so we wouldn't figure out what happened.

It's the same thing as when Obito says I'M DYING.
Or when Kakashi says OBITO IS DEAD.

Kishimoto is a liar. Though perhaps one by necessity.
If that is the case, then it's horrible writing. And no, Kishi didn't need to do it at all. All he had to do is make the statement more vague, something like "You caused this, Kakashi," or "because you broke your promise," or "because of you, Rin is dead." All of those would have allowed logic to prevail without damaging the story. That took all of five seconds to come up with, and it would have changed nothing except allowing the story to maintain its integrity. Because of this, I doubt it's a lie so much as a mistake. I don't discount the possibility that we just need to know more, but right now it all amounts to bs.

EDIT: Now that I think about it for more than five seconds, Kishi's decision looks even worse. It would have been far more intriguing and dramatic if Obito had just screamed, "You killed Rin!" or even said it in a deadpan tone.

--George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Jutsu Junkie; 10-03-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote