Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default This Eye of the moon plan is kinda dumb ;x

Let's say Madara is very close at succeeding his plan.

First: When he explains the plan to many people he should not have any subordinates or friends (like Obito or Sasuke) because he'll cast genjutsu on them but are they gonna be happy with this. As we know Obito wants to complete this plan by himself. If Obito casts the genjutsu i dont think Madara will be pleased. Thats because everyone who wants to complete this plan will run the genjutsu in their own way making their own illusions reality. And they will not please the others so ON THEORY the one who wants such a plan should never have any partners or subordinates and should be competitor/rival to some other guy who also wants to complete such a plan.

So it doesnt make sense Madara or Tobi to explain their plan to Kisame for example because if we accept that Tobi cast it he will make it like Rin is alive and they are dating and so on.
Spoiler:

Except if Madara/Tobi know what his friends want to see when they are under the genjutsu or the other thing is that all who agreed with Tobi/ Madara's plan except Madara's creations are a bunch of fools.

Second: There is no insurance that Madara is not gonna be pleased by his plan because as far as we know he didnt make any mini projects to see what is it going to be. What if Madara get bored at some time ?

Third: In the reality all creatures put in this kind of genjutsu are getting old. So if he plans to complete his plan he should do something about that or all the creatures will die.

Fourth: When he casts such a genjutsu .. he'll cast it even on himself and will not get out of it (I suppose) so how is he going to sustain the flora .. the humans.. himself ??

Lots of nonsense in this theory. Kishi should add some logic to it ;x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: This Eye of the moon plan is kinda dumb ;x

All the more for Naruto to stop it. We can guarantee that Naruto will come out on top in the end.

Genjustsu merely casts pictures in the mind, it doesn't read minds, so I don't think either Obito nor Madara could cast it according to anyone else's desires but their own, which is also all the more reason for Naruto to stop it. This also shows how Obito and Madara will probably go toe to toe. The only thing Obito wants it for Rin to come back.

I just thought of this twist: what if Obito performs Edo Tensei (since Kabuto showed him how), and uses Madara's body as the sacrifice to bring back Rin? Interesting. (can you do Edo with an Edo body?)
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
lakira
Apprentice Genin

lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

mind control and power hunger is crazy anyway.. it just doesnt sound smart for obito and madara working together because obito has his own goals ..and it won't work well with madara . Obito seems to be obssed with his love for RIn he might want to do something against kakashi ..idk i totaly agree!!! with this thread also i believe madara is a crazy person.. that believes he can make the world the way he wants..

his idea of happiness is everything being the way he wants it to be ..which wont really neccessarily grant everyones happiness instaed of happiness they will live in slavery an enternal illusion.

biodegradeable toxic watse!
Luffy says,"Thats is very interesting you are very intersting sir".
'That is some fine cusine!"

Last edited by lakira; 09-27-2012 at 02:59 PM.
lakira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:57 AM   #4
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I feel offended. This is a brilliant plan, and you are the fools! You can't just bring the dead to life!
Well.... Ok fine this does seem fishy, and I see why you would think that...

Fine, my plan is to use the moon to seal ten tails in me... Then I can truly bring Rimg back with Nagatos Gedo path.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:59 AM   #5
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well in a world where you can do whatever you want how ever only limit is imagination i think its hard to get bored
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:03 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

So obito is going to let everyone **** in their pants.
Without cleaning anything?
Flawless.

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:06 AM   #7
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Im trying to let you know my true intentions... But if you want I can let you imagine your little dream world.

You never grow old, no troubles,
No sadness, no rivalry, no pain, no revenge, no vengeance........ Sorry, got carried away.

Either way, you do know the 'Dream world' is just a ploy so no one will freak out as I seal juubi inside myself while all watch and wait for your dreams to come true, right?...

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 10-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #8
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Stop acting like you are Madara himself. Cuz you are annyoing.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:33 AM   #9
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
Im trying to let you know my true intentions... But if you want I can let you imagine your little dream world.

You never grow old, no troubles,
No sadness, no rivalry, no pain, no revenge, no vengeance........ Sorry, got carried away.

Either way, you do know the 'Dream world' is just a ploy so no one will freak out as I seal juubi inside myself while all watch and wait for your dreams to come true, right?...
I don't think its dumb. I tink people in the world needs a news flash on whats going on. But sooner or later, I believe it will be stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by and17y1 View Post
Let him be his own persona.

Just ignore it

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:46 AM   #10
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
First off, I'm Obito, not madara. Only
In the town bookstore do I refer to myself as such.m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
I don't think its dumb. I tink people in the world needs a news flash on whats going on. But sooner or later, I believe it will be stopped.

Let him be his own persona.

Just ignore it
[COLOR="Why stop a completely perfect world?

Also, someone read me typing this on my phone and shouted it to the lunchroom. Yolo[/COLOR]

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #11
cseba00
Ninja Academy Student

cseba00 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Is it me or this thing looks a lot like the matrix idea? Madara showing the genjutsu to Obito = Morpheus showing the loader program to Neo... if people are all caught in genjutsu... will they still eat, drink and go to the toilet in the real world? This part was taken care of in the matrix by inserting those cables and pipes through the body... is Madara planning on doing something with everyone's bodies after taking away their minds to the matrix... ehjem... dream world?
cseba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #12
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

But the problem is that outside the genjutsu all the people will stand on one place without food, water. They will die if not from hunger, from the getting-old itself. But as we know science in Naruto is ecneics

Your argument is invalid. !

Old 10-23-2012, 11:54 AM   #13
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i dont think so when people move in genjutsu they do it in real life too so he will only make people do regular stuff
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #14
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But the problem is that outside the genjutsu all the people will stand on one place without food, water. They will die if not from hunger, from the getting-old itself. But as we know science in Naruto is ecneics

Your argument is invalid. !
I still like playing along for dream's sake...
Fine.

1. Zetsus will occasionally break the genjutsu for refreshments. Afterward back to Genjutsu and you can poof up what you want.

2. Itachi's stuff lasted 24 hours in a second. That is years in a few days.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #15
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Third: In the reality all creatures put in this kind of genjutsu are getting old. So if he plans to complete his plan he should do something about that or all the creatures will die.
;x
This reasoning is funny... it made my day... i was like WHAT the H*ll are you talking about ?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote