Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #421
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #60: Vote Shikamaru for GNCE!!!

A manga focused on teenage males..... I never would've guessed \(*0*)/

I know some sort of twist was bound to happen...but there wasn't enough awe for me. I don't know...I just read the chapter and my reaction was "wow! And why? This is a lie" :/
Not "wth how could this happen." *hyperventilation* nope.

Or maybe I was just too tired to react *shrugs*
All I know is that I didn't expect it to happen, didn't like it that much, yet there was no jumping out of my seat for me like the revelation of Obito being tobi. Just quiet disbelief.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #422
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

Or maybe I was just too tired to react *shrugs*
All I know is that I didn't expect it to happen, didn't like it that much, yet there was no jumping out of my seat for me like the revelation of Obito being tobi. Just quiet disbelief.
People do forget.

I stopped caring years ago.
Considering that Obito was going to be the one who made the most sense.

The ones who were disappointed hyped themselves for their disappointment by overanalyzing.

Although I am not surprised they expected more.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #423
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

After I found out Obito was Tobi, I just stopped caring so much about conspiracies because anything is possible in the story. I guess that's why my reaction was bland. Heck, sasuke and naruto could get together at the end I would just laugh and move on. I think I just continue reading the manga in hopes that'll it get better and to read/make new theories.

I'm hoping a new character shows up because the old ones are starting to bore me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #424
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I agree with you fey

Spoiler:
nananannanananananananannanannananananannaanananan annanana

MOTHGIRL

MOTHGIRL

MOTHGIRL

[ mooooooooooooothhhhhhhhhhhhguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr rrrrrrrlllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #425
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Never understood Obito = Tobi was such a big deal. Considering who Kishimoto is in regards to themes in the manga.

Madara is one character I actually sort of liked.

Anyway I read it because I want to see the ending. Takes two minutes for me to read.
Bleach even less.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-02-2012, 04:14 PM   #426
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I stopped caring when Sasuke killed Danzo, and I wasn't caring much be then either.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM   #427
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I stopped caring when naruto basically beat nagato/pein with a goddamn book. :\

It wasn't even a spell. Book. It was a lame novel that was just as much bullshiet as the actual manga

The funny thing is that it was jaraiya's first book and didn't sell well which as we all know is why he started writing erotica. Maybe kishi should do the same.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #428
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
I agree with you fey

Spoiler:
nananannanananananananannanannananananannaanananan annanana

MOTHGIRL

MOTHGIRL

MOTHGIRL

[ mooooooooooooothhhhhhhhhhhhguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr rrrrrrrlllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Never understood Obito = Tobi was such a big deal. Considering who Kishimoto is in regards to themes in the manga.

Madara is one character I actually sort of liked.

Anyway I read it because I want to see the ending. Takes two minutes for me to read.
Bleach even less.
I mostly skim because I look for anything with substance. And I, an anti-Tobito fanchild, was upset because it didn't really fit. Now look at this manga. It had to be Obito -__________-"

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 10-02-2012 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Grammatical error
Old 10-02-2012, 04:33 PM   #429
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I stopped caring when Sasuke killed Danzo, and I wasn't caring much be then either.
Quote:
I stopped caring when naruto basically beat nagato/pein with a goddamn book.
To be honest the only times I actually cared were these two moments simply because I thought more could have been done with these two especially.

But other than that I never cared.

I wash my hands with bleach as I await new Nakama Punch from Mashima.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #430
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

WOuld ahve been nice if Kishi did something with either those characters, but probably best he didn't because he ain't that good a writer to try.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #431
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He's a better writer than me so I can't complain to much. But as being part of the writing community, he needs to step it up. He needs his muse back because he wasn't this bad before

Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #432
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

So, I decided to read this weeks' newest KHR!! chapter.

.. Yeah, that was a bad decision.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #433
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol KHR.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #434
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Bermuda ripping off Haku's Mirrors' technique.

Then saying that he is moving at the speed of light.

Then Tsunayoshi casually punching him with supposedly FTL reflexes.

Then Checker Face coming out, revealing himself as some random ramen dude that had only previously appeared in the manga for one page.

.. Two damn minutes of my life that I'll never be able to take back.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #435
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hear KHR is a joke.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #436
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I hear KHR is a joke.
It is. KHR makes Naruto look like the Great Gatsby and Bleach like Shakespeare.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #437
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't even read KHR nor do I want to. It doesn't interest me in any way plus I have to catch up on a lot of things. Also you guys make it sound more stupid so I doubt I'll ever think about reading the manga now

Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #438
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Heh yeah.

Does anyone believe bermuda really reached light speed and tsuna has lightspeed/FTL reactions?
Old 10-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #439
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
It is. KHR makes Naruto look like the Great Gatsby and Bleach like Shakespeare.
Everyone here seems to love it.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #440
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Heh yeah.

Does anyone believe bermuda really reached light speed and tsuna has lightspeed/FTL reactions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Not sure what you're trying to state.

It is said that he travels at light speed, but Tsuna reacted to it. So light speed movement for Bermuda, light speed reactions for Tsuna. Even with precog, he's fast.
Maybe US also, but probably not. I get the feeling that he's just playing along with Devil's Lawyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Everyone here seems to love it.
Well, THIS is a Naruto forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I don't even read KHR nor do I want to. It doesn't interest me in any way plus I have to catch up on a lot of things. Also you guys make it sound more stupid so I doubt I'll ever think about reading the manga now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Man, the plot in KHR!! is so horrendously convoluted. It's like a third-rate Power Ranger show combined with a first grader's understanding of physics.

Hell, forget 'like'. It's EXACTLY like that.