Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #201
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #60: Vote Kurotsuchi for GNCE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
I never knew fairies were so violent O.o

Why don't you ask SnS about it..?
Since he knows soooooo much about fairies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #202
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post

Why don't you ask SnS about it..?
Since he knows soooooo much about fairies.
Good idea. Thanx

So SnS how come fairies are so violent?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 09-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #203
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

I'm going to kill you now
Spoiler:

and yes i know about the sexual part but I told you not to say that and yet you did

EDIT: Mushrooms are a part of nature too
You'll have to get by my "pets" first:

Oh and as for mushrooms. Yes they are and they are also phallic symbols.

@BMC1994

Oh yes they can be. Especially when constipated or while sexually stressed(I.E when they aren't getting enough sweet sweet lovin).
Old 09-29-2012, 01:43 PM   #204
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
You'll have to get by my "pets" first:

Oh and as for mushrooms. Yes they are and they are also phallic symbols.

@BMC1994

Oh yes they can be. Especially when constipated or while sexually stressed(I.E when they aren't getting enough sweet sweet lovin).

Yeah... I'm really going to kill you
Spoiler:

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #205
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Yeah... I'm really going to kill you
Spoiler:
Thats not a fairie

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 09-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #206
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Thats not a fairie
I never said I'd kill him Fairie Mode

Quote:
Old 09-29-2012, 01:50 PM   #207
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Actually BMC you are correct that is not a fairy. That is what is known as a baneyaer.

A human like creature that drains the life force out of men and women alike through forced or semi-forced coitus. Sort of like a bisexual succubus
Old 09-29-2012, 01:52 PM   #208
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

WOW. I guess I'll just have to tempt you SnS and suck the soul right out of you unless you wanna die the R-rated way which involves losing your man parts

Quote:
Old 09-29-2012, 02:04 PM   #209
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

First you would have to get through my army of giant moths

Then you would have to get past my wife who doesn't mind sharing me if someone asks to have a "group play date" but if a woman attempts to take away her man full out or tempt him without her permission then she'll make this face:

And she'll make you her new "toy", and she plays rough.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:14 PM   #210
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Okay whoa there SnS *Sits down for a spell*

No one asked about your sex life.
I'm just gonna strip you from your manhood. You can always wear the "gear", they sell them

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 09-29-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #211
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Is that before or after I break your body mind and spirit through "playtime" and pin you a sheet of cardboard in a picture frame with your name labled in latin

Or maybe I'll just make you into a pretty, pretty little dolly and take you out on the porch and brush your hair while handing out sweets to the neighborhood children on holloween

Hahahahahahahahahhhahaha

No one messes with my man without my permission and they most certainly. Don't threaten his most wonderful parts
Old 09-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #212
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizore-chan View Post
Is that before or after I break your body mind and spirit through "playtime" and pin you a sheet of cardboard in a picture frame with your name labled in latin

Or maybe I'll just make you into a pretty, pretty little dolly and take you out on the porch and brush your hair while handing out sweets to the neighborhood children on holloween

Hahahahahahahahahhhahaha

No one messes with my man without my permission and they most certainly. Don't threaten his most wonderful parts
I had a feeling you were going to show up.

Plus your man brought up the succubus part of this conversation after I told him not to bring up anything related to sexy time. So he needs to leave me out of his fantasies

Quote:
Old 09-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #213
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Uh yeah odds are you're under 18 and I have never nor will I ever fantasize about minors

I'll leave that to freaks like eagle and colorles.

Secondly. You posted the image and all I did was identify what type of creature it was in a clinical fashion

You're the one who brought up sexual mutilation and in a blatant and pseudo threatening manner I might add. Which in some cases is ground for an infraction or warning. (Trust me I know about that stuff on here )
Old 09-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #214
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Uh yeah odds are you're under 18 and I have never nor will I ever fantasize about minors

I'll leave that to freaks like eagle and colorles.

Secondly. You posted the image and all I did was identify what type of creature it was in a clinical fashion

You're the one who brought up sexual mutilation and in a blatant and pseudo threatening manner I might add. Which in some cases is ground for an infraction or warning. (Trust me I know about that stuff on here )
What Azula? Or that fairy? Because she had wings. -_-

Quote:
Old 09-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #215
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

As I stated earlier that was not a fairy. It was a baneyaer. But yes the image without a spoiler over it
Old 09-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #216
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If I type in "fairy", it has wings, and it's not an angel. We WILL call it a fairy. Doesn't matter if it is or isn't. Because as I've stated before I have a limit on what fairy pics I can post. I'd rather get an infraction for threatening you then posting porn.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #217
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

You can call it what you want but its still incorrect.

And yes there is a limit on what images you can use. But that does not negate my right to correct your failed understanding of what the image is.

You can call a a tomato a suspension bridge all you want but its still a tomato and this being a section that relies on facts being. Far greater than opinion. When I am right I WILL state as such. And you can either deal with it or go do something else with you're time

Furthermore you don't have to get an infraction for either one. You just have to admit when you're wrong and not become butthurt when someone calls you on a fallacious claim. Which is what you've been doing

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 09-29-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #218
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I never once said it was correct.
I'll call it a fairy, if you want to correct me go ahead. I really don't care.
Either way they are both mythical creatures.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #219
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Actually you did say it was in your previous post and in preceding posts when I corrected you and was simply testing whether you could handle being corrected in something you greatly enjoy you became butthurt and began threatening me.

All I've been doing was testing your mettle. And you broke down and failed and resorted to verbally attacking me.

Tho you didn't resort to any form of name calling which is good you still became hostile unnecessarrily. When you were called out on the subject
Old 09-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #220
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

fine then. You can correct me all you want, the fact that you took everything I said seriously is beyond me.
If you really want to test me please start a serious discussion and then you'll see me minus the silliness. And why would I resort to name calling?

Edit: how'd we get from my fear of moths to fairies?

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 09-29-2012 at 03:27 PM.