Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 09-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Ulquiorra vs Whitebeard

Ulquiorra starts in base. Distance is 10 meters.

Who wins?!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Ulquiorra vs Whitebeard

While Ulquiorra is way faster, Whitebeard is a freakin tank when it comes to durability. Ulquiorra may be able to hit Whitebeard, but after he lands a hit, Whitebeard smashes his brains out with a few well placed air shattering quake punches. Even if Ulquiorra keeps regenerating, Whitebeard just keeps smashing, eventually reducing Ulq to a pile of mush or dust(whichever comes first).

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #3
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

whitebeards reactions are faster than how fast ulq can move. Ulq cant do anything to whitebeard, he cant zone him out and spam lanzas, and hes definitely not going to hit him. He gets quaked or he gets brain smashed.
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:38 PM   #4
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Kon vs Whitebeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
whitebeards reactions are faster than how fast ulq can move. Ulq cant do anything to whitebeard, he cant zone him out and spam lanzas, and hes definitely not going to hit him. He gets quaked or he gets brain smashed.
Whitebeards reaction to be faster? I doubt that. I also don't know why he couldn't hit him or use cero. Also you can't quake someone who dodges. Otherwise every non-logia marine would've been quaked!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Combatant, pretty everyone who wasn't a logia did get quaked. Whitebeard was basically ripping the island apart, piece by piece, taking probably hundreds of soldiers out at a shot. The area of effect on his quakes is massive, plus they can travel through the air. So pretty much no matter where Ulquiorra goes, he gets quaked.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-29-2012, 05:59 AM   #6
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Can't Ulquiorra just stay in the air to avoid getting quaked?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:23 AM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Mega, like I said to Combatant, Whitebeard's quakes are strong enough to shatter the air, so being in the air would do Ulquiorra little to no good.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 09-29-2012 at 06:25 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:30 AM   #8
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
Whitebeards reaction to be faster? I doubt that. I also don't know why he couldn't hit him or use cero. Also you can't quake someone who dodges. Otherwise every non-logia marine would've been quaked!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Can't Ulquiorra just stay in the air to avoid getting quaked?
You guys dont watch one piece at all do you?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:55 AM   #9
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

You guys are acting like Ulquiorra is just gonna stand there lol. I hope you know hes way faster than Whitebeard in Second Release hell hes faster then Whitebeard at Enclose Resurrection. Ichigo didn't take his eyes off Ulquiorra not even for a second and next thing you know he just disappeared and grabbed Ichigo's head. Whitebeard isn't tanking more than 3 Lanza Arrows and Ulquiorra's Cero is more advanced and is called Cero Oscuras. I can't believe you guys think Ulquiorra gets owned by Whitebeard but don't get me wrong it will be hard for Cifer since Whitebeard's DF is overpowered and everytime he punches the air it sends out shockwaves but theres no way hes faster then Ulquiorra and hes the fastest Espada

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:59 AM   #10
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The thing is whitebeard does not have to be fast.

His kenbunshoku haki most likely prevents him from being blitzed. Otherwise kizaru would have killed him a long time ago.

Even if it would not whitebeard barely has to aim. He could just pull an island flip or LOLquake at random his range is that large.
His quakes caused tsunami and could be sensed by avarage people on a island idk how many miles away.

It isnt even that farfetched that whitebeards could quakedeflect his ceros seeing as what his quakes have shown power wise.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 09-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #11
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
You guys dont watch one piece at all do you?
What do you mean by that?

Whitebeard can't quake those who dodge his quake waves. And his quake waves are not everywhere!!!
Old 09-29-2012, 08:43 AM   #12
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What do you mean by that?

Whitebeard can't quake those who dodge his quake waves. And his quake waves are not everywhere!!!
^this is what i mean.

His quakes casually wreck the entire island without him even meaning to do so.

He destoyed Navy HQ just as a side effect of him hitting akainu.

And he can flip islands like pancakes.(its an hyperbole but he can flip islands)

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 09-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #13
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
The thing is whitebeard does not have to be fast.

His kenbunshoku haki most likely prevents him from being blitzed. Otherwise kizaru would have killed him a long time ago.

Even if it would not whitebeard barely has to aim. He could just pull an island flip or LOLquake at random his range is that large.
His quakes caused tsunami and could be sensed by avarage people on a island idk how many miles away.
Trust me I understand and see where your coming from. Whitebeard has all 3 Haki's obviously even if it all wasn't confirmed. Conquerors Haki wouldn't work on Ulquiorra thats for sure but Observation and Armament would. Now Whitebeard can't dodge everything or else he would of never been shot 562 times, stabbed 267 times, blown up 46 times and theres so much that you can dodge at high speeds and Ulquiorra being as fast as he is will hit Whitebeard trust me, hes not dodging everything thats gonna come at him and 1 Lanza Arrow can nuke a city and on top of that Ulquiorra can spam it. Also if you guys forgot that advanced Espada's have sorta a type of Observation Haki as well and its called Pesquisa so Ulquiorra can detect Whitebeard at any given time.

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #14
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Trust me I understand and see where your coming from. Whitebeard has all 3 Haki's obviously even if it all wasn't confirmed. Conquerors Haki wouldn't work on Ulquiorra thats for sure but Observation and Armament would. Now Whitebeard can't dodge everything or else he would of never been shot 562 times, stabbed 267 times, blown up 46 times and theres so much that you can dodge at high speeds and Ulquiorra being as fast as he is will hit Whitebeard trust me, hes not dodging everything thats gonna come at him and 1 Lanza Arrow can nuke a city and on top of that Ulquiorra can spam it. Also if you guys forgot that advanced Espada's have sorta a type of Observation Haki as well and its called Pesquisa so Ulquiorra can detect Whitebeard at any given time.
I am not saying that whitebeards would remain unscathed. With his speed he would get a couple of hits in 100%. My point is Ulquiorra will have a hard times dodging quakes which have such a large area of effect.

Since when can Lanza nuke a city last time i checked the explosion was as big (or slightly bigger) Then Las Noches which would make it large castle sized not city sized.

Then we again have whitebeards quakes whos attack bust islands.

Whitebeard really is superior in every category except speed.

Also whitebeard was sick , (already)dying and had already murked atleast half of those 100000 soldiers, stomped akainu and fought the other admirals.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 09-29-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #15
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
^this is what i mean.

His quakes casually wreck the entire island without him even meaning to do so.

He destoyed Navy HQ just as a side effect of him hitting akainu.

And he can flip islands like pancakes.(its an hyperbole but he can flip islands)
Quaking islands or continents means nothing because Ulquiorra can fly (and create Senkai gate if need be). Quaking air also means very little since Ulquiorra is going to be moving so fast that Whitebeard won't be capable of seeing him, much less reacting. Plus spamming Cero!!!
Old 09-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #16
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
I am not saying that whitebeards would remain unscathed. With his speed he would get a couple of hits in 100%. My point is Ulquiorra will have a hard times dodging quakes which have such a large area of effect.

Since when can Lanza nuke a city last time i checked the explosion was as big (or slightly bigger) Then Las Noches which would make it large castle sized not city sized.

Then we again have whitebeards quakes whos attack bust islands.

Whitebeard really is superior in every category except speed.

Also whitebeard was sick , (already)dying and had already murked atleast half of those 100000 soldiers, stomped akainu and fought the other admirals.
Yea but still so your telling me that Whitebeard is not gonna die from Ceros and Lanza Arrows really? Wow ''soldiers'' you think Ulquiorra can't just Nuke spam those soldiers? Ulquiorra will blitz Whitebeard and I don't care if Whitebeard was at his ''prime'' hes not beating a Second Resurrection Ulquiorra . Speed isn't all that Ulqiuorra has, He has power, instant regeneration, feats and not hella but extra speed man. If Akainu and Kizau can blow a hole through him then Ulquiorra definitely will just like he did Ichigo TWICE and the first time was him punching a hole in him.

Quote:
Quaking islands or continents means nothing because Ulquiorra can fly (and create Senkai gate if need be). Quaking air also means very little since Ulquiorra is going to be moving so fast that Whitebeard won't be capable of seeing him, much less reacting. Plus spamming Cero!!!
God I'm repping you man like they don't understand that Ulquiorra will murk Whitebeard son lol. Ichigo like I said eariler DID NOT take his eyes off Ulquiorra and next thing you know he just disappeared and mushed him like nothing. Ichigo literally had that ''wdf look''

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Roronoa Zoro; 09-29-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #17
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Guys, Whitebeard's attack radiance is easily more massive and spammable then Ulq's. No matter where Ulq goes, he's going to get slammed by quakes since Whitebeard can predict Ulq's moves with Haki, which would eventually wear down his regeneration just like Hollow Ichigo did.

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-29-2012, 11:06 AM   #18
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Ulquiorra's regeneration was worn down against Hollow Ichigo because his internal organs couldn't regenerate. Whitebeard's quakes shouldn't be doing any internal damage.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #19
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Whitebeard's quakes shouldn't be doing any internal damage.
Are you freaking serious?
Your saying tremendously powerful shockwaves are incapable of doing ay internal damage?

Whitebeards shockwaves are powerful enough to create Tsunamis, tilt an Island and make a mess of Marineford for crying out loud.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:34 AM   #20
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ulquiorra's regeneration was worn down against Hollow Ichigo because his internal organs couldn't regenerate. Whitebeard's quakes shouldn't be doing any internal damage.
Oh Lawdie

WB has been hyped to have the power to quake the world. Like Vivi said, he already causes tsunamis and the like. IIRC he did that casually, already dying.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote