Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #441
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: URPT Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
You're*

And not really. I could make the battlefield to fit to my battle style. It'd be extremely unfair if I made the locations.
Yes. A typo. Very immature to call something so meaningless out. e.e

Which is... I say it again... Bias. I'm capable of making an even playing field. You should be too. Default to a realm between time and space, with no land, water, or air for all I care. It's possible.

Again, this isn't my blame to take. I'm a judge. That's it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #442
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I asked dev since he's statistically on more than I, I have highschool to worry about, and allowing someone who's in the loser's tourney to make the matches for the loser's tourney isn't exactly fair.

But whatev's. I guess I'll make 'em. But they won't be fantastic.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #443
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I asked dev since he's statistically on more than I, I have highschool to worry about, and allowing someone who's in the loser's tourney to make the matches for the loser's tourney isn't exactly fair.

But whatev's. I guess I'll make 'em. But they won't be fantastic.
/restates what Pool said

:Noctis:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #444
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

/is creator of the tourney

:noctis:
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #445
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

But, like I said, I don't wanna participate anymore.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #446
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I wouldn't have minded making them, but I don't know what special rules you guys wanted to have.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #447
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
But, like I said, I don't wanna participate anymore.
Well, I'm making your match anyway. Drop out or don't, but no awesome prizes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
I wouldn't have minded making them, but I don't know what special rules you guys wanted to have.
I figured you were even busier with school than myself, and didn't wanna bother you. With all the projects and what not you have going.

Asked Dev since he's the freest of us all, and made the last ones, and he pretty much was too lazy. >_>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #448
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #449
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Please, post your feelings bacon. I would love to hear what you have to say.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #450
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Gee, a participation prize must be so amazing.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #451
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

You don't know what it is. It very well could be. *nods*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #452
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You don't know what it is. It very well could be. *nods*
It could also be nothing at all.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #453
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

There is, most definitely a prize. Why would I lie about there being a prize? o-e
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #454
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I got nothing to say about text based squabbling.

/I'm before the I don't care

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:09 PM   #455
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I got nothing to say about text based squabbling.

/In before the I don't care

Quote:

Old 10-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #456
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There is, most definitely a prize. Why would I lie about there being a prize? o-e
False incentive is a great motivator. And either way, I did participate.

Old 10-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #457
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I dunno about giving participation prizes to those who drop out...
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-27-2012, 08:42 AM   #458
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I didn't volunteer to help run it. I volunteered to judge. So don't even try to blame anything on me, bro. If you wanted it so bad, you could have done it yourself. If anyone's to blame, it's you or Noctis. Nice try though.
But you were told to do it. e.e

Also.pool,don't drop out because i want to fight you.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #459
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I figured you were even busier with school than myself, and didn't wanna bother you. With all the projects and what not you have going.

Asked Dev since he's the freest of us all, and made the last ones, and he pretty much was too lazy. >_>
o.e I'm on multiple forums, play multiple games, chores, errands, reading, Doctor Who, and pretty much whatever the hell I want to do. Doesn't mean I'm too lazy to run someone else's tourny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
But you were told to do it. e.e

Also.pool,don't drop out because i want to fight you.
I was told. I wasn't asked. And, it's not. My. Tourney. To. Run.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:59 AM   #460
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
o.e I'm on multiple forums, play multiple games, chores, errands, reading, Doctor Who, and pretty much whatever the hell I want to do. Doesn't mean I'm too lazy to run someone else's tourny.

I was told. I wasn't asked. And, it's not. My. Tourney. To. Run.
You did it last time. Figured you would have done it this time. School >>>>> All of those combined. So pretty much, you didn't do it because you didn't want to.

That's what I'm getting out of it.
Grand Master Roleplayer