Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #121
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo #59: I'm so confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
haha, you are calling her Fey now
GO back some pages
don't ask why just go
JUST GO!

go away

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #122
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

now, now be kind to Wooster he was the greatest moderator this section ever had

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #123
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

maybe....

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-24-2012, 12:04 PM   #124
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

So wooster if you're a vagabond that means you're a hobo which obviously is of a lower social class than a peasant. In other words your even worse than a peasant by your own admission.

@IWD

It depends on what religion but in some hell is seen as a prison which is under the jurisdiction of heaven.

Also technically satan's. Name is actually lucifer and currently according to the bible he is an angel. And thus has citizenship in the celestial plane(aka heaven) which would be considered a soveriegn domain and as he is also a pollitical representative he would have diplomatic immunity

Also he himself is considered the high prosecuter of man which sort of makes him a governer or something like that

He also bears titles like the prince of the power of the air. And he was given some authority over mankind in the matters of effing up their lives. So in a way he also has a license to kill, maim and torture. And I mean that literally

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 09-24-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #125
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

so essentially from a political stand point we'rem in a defacto state of war with a despotic tyrant who sits on a throne carried around by celestial beings..who commands his most powerful agent..to function essentially as a terror squad/hit squad/assassin/wet works type?

..interesting from a legal standpoint heaven is a hostile enemy power

Old 09-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #126
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
so essentially from a political stand point we'rem in a defacto state of war with a despotic tyrant who sits on a throne carried around by celestial beings..who commands his most powerful agent..to function essentially as a terror squad/hit squad/assassin/wet works type?

..interesting from a legal standpoint heaven is a hostile enemy power
Heaven is supposed to be our ally but our enemy lives there...(?)
I guess how it's like we have allies in the middle east but our enemies just so happen to be there. I mean...look at where we found Osama..

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #127
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Heaven is supposed to be our ally but our enemy lives there...(?)
I guess how it's like we have allies in the middle east but our enemies just so happen to be there. I mean...look at where we found Osama..
no our enemy lives in hell but hell is depending on what branch of the Christian or Jewish faith you follow either a legally sanctioned prison and Satan is a deputized official who's mission upon orders from god is to Terrorize us and horrifically torture us after death..or a domain ruled illegally with someone with the power to stop it unwilling to to do so out of spite for something a distant ancestor may or may not have done

read the old testament..and the stuff on the apocalypse god is just as immoral and petty and vindictive as an ancient Greek or Norse or Egyptian or Japanese or Chinese god...

and the whole jade armor and palace get's downright Lovecraftian Eldrich horror

Old 09-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #128
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no our enemy lives in hell but hell is depending on what branch of the Christian or Jewish faith you follow either a legally sanctioned prison and Satan is a deputized official who's mission upon orders from god is to Terrorize us and horrifically torture us after death..or a domain ruled illegally with someone with the power to stop it unwilling to to do so out of spite for something a distant ancestor may or may not have done

read the old testament..and the stuff on the apocalypse god is just as immoral and petty and vindictive as an ancient Greek or Norse or Egyptian or Japanese or Chinese god...

and the whole jade armor and palace get's downright Lovecraftian Eldrich horror
I watched a whole history channel special on hell (there was a marathon)

I, myself personally, was taught that Lucifer was once God's loyal and probably favorite (I'm sure Micheal took that position by now) angel. The guy went and got himself a big ego. Bastard tried to take over heaven and thus failed....horribly. Because God was merciful he decided to give Lucifer a kingdom of his own because that's what he wanted. but this kingdom was a dark place. He also got the right to try and sway (tempt) others onto his side. So, technically he's doing his job......................
Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #129
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

But then you also have to figure in where iemanuel(aka jesus) fits into it and the whole story with that

But otherwise you're not too far off IWD

Edit and no because he also atttacks people who've done nothing bad as well

Oh and the whole eldrithch thing regarding the biblical enntities specifically angels is very much apt if you go and read daniel and similar texts describing the hosts of heaven and hell

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 09-24-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #130
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
GO back some pages
don't ask why just go
JUST GO!

go away
You go back. I believe I was the first person to say fey.
Even if it was the clever pun, feyfest/.

Quote:
now, now be kind to Wooster he was the greatest moderator this section ever had
But she has nothing to fear from em anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
So wooster if you're a vagabond that means you're a hobo which obviously is of a lower social class than a peasant. In other words your even worse than a peasant by your own admission.
Peasants accept overlords, making even the lowiest hobo above them. As vagabonds have in possesion something much more valuble, their own self, peasants deserved to be lasered.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #131
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

But wooster hobos don't have lasers they make do with shivs made out of broken liquor bottles and rat bones
Old 09-24-2012, 12:55 PM   #132
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
You go back. I believe I was the first person to say fey.
Even if it was the clever pun, feyfest/.
i said go back to keep you occupied but i dont care if you call me ''fey''
sounds cool

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #133
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Why are you here, fey? I have dried bread, which wards away fairies...
Follow the lore or don't. Either way, I'll find some way to be rid of you and your cocaine dust.

I will not fail until you are gone, you misunderstood fairy.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #134
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cocaine dust...?

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 01:26 PM   #135
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I tested it using this handy device, and I've found it to be 99% cocaine and 1% artifical coloring "Red 44"... So basically a pixie stick, which are disgusting I might add.

EDIT:

Actually, it'll suffice to say I just plain don't like you.

Last edited by Frost ninja; 09-24-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #136
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I am hearing SNS rumor that I got banned?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 09-24-2012, 01:34 PM   #137
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post

I tested it using this handy device, and I've found it to be 99% cocaine and 1% artifical coloring "Red 44"... So basically a pixie stick, which are disgusting I might add.
it's Fairie dust not pixie stix crudpowder

Quote:
EDIT:

Actually, it'll suffice to say I just plain don't like you.
hear that guys?
Spoiler:

Frost doesn't like me

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 09-24-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #138
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

frost is scared that you will try to absorb her so you can become a frost fairy

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-24-2012, 01:37 PM   #139
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Check your spelling next time.

Quote:
here that guys?
That's something unexcusable, even for internet standards.

And I wouldn't use the term "fairie" so openly, since up until I stated it was synonimous you had yourself convinced "fairie" and "fairy" were two seperate things. It doesn't bother me that you keep the failures fresh, it makes it all the more tasty when I have so many opprotunities to feast upon weakness.

Quote:
I"M A FAIRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not a FAIRY
and certainly not a PIXIE

*flies away and doesn't look back*
If you had truely known what you claim now to be true, this statement would've never occured since you would have known that fairie and fairy...

Don't have any difference aside from spelling. Theres realistically no standard between the two that differ, despite one being old english and the other being a modern version.

Face it, you are no
Spoiler:

Thats for certain. Wooster should get what I mean by this.

Spoiler:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to college.

Last edited by Frost ninja; 09-24-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:46 PM   #140
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Check your spelling next time.

That's something unexcusable, even for internet standards.
I fixed it! Sorry for multitasking and not paying attention. >.>
Quote:
And I wouldn't use the term "fairie" so openly, since up until I stated it was synonimous you had yourself convinced "fairie" and "fairy" were two seperate things. It doesn't bother me that you keep the failures fresh, it makes it all the more tasty when I have so many opprotunities to feast upon weakness.
My username says "fairie" so I'm just going to use it the Old English way. Deal with it.

Quote: