Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #101
Bradley
Genin

Bradley saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: BG convo #59: I'm so confused.

If you're going to post van Halen you can do better than jump...

YouTube:
Old 09-24-2012, 12:34 AM   #102
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Cant comment on the music, but I can't decide whether Van Halen or MCR are dressed worse...
probably MCR Van Halen was at least dressed period accurate

@Bradley haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:03 AM   #103
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*awakens post*

GOODMORNING KRUSTY CREW!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-24-2012, 07:29 AM   #104
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Why good morning there. I see your energetic today

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 09-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #105
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

You guys wanna see the stupidest lawsuit ever?

Here ya go: http://m.gawker.com/5944811/microwav...illion-lawsuit

What pisses me off is the way the article reads
Old 09-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #106
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Hahahahaahahah...no
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
You guys wanna see the stupidest lawsuit ever?

Here ya go: http://m.gawker.com/5944811/microwav...illion-lawsuit

What pisses me off is the way the article reads
okay...one, "microwave popcorn lung disease" is the most idiotic name for an illness I've ever heard. Two, why is having popcorn everyday of his life? Three, why is he breathing in the vapors when the instructions clearly state to keep your face away from the bag while opening? (well some bags they do)
Four, why is he not tired of popcorn yet? You'd think he'd give that up after two MONTHS. Five, of all people he got over a million dollars. Six, how could he have won that? Seven, WHY THE HECK IS THIS LAWSUIT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY?! My goodness they treat it like its some strange ailment caused by eating a certain brand of popcorn and that it's affecting the nation. Jeez Louise! If its that serious there should be a major recall....unless i missed it

Who the hell sniffs popcorn anyway?

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #107
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
okay...one, "microwave popcorn lung disease" is the most idiotic name for an illness I've ever heard. Two, why is having popcorn everyday of his life? Three, why is he breathing in the vapors when the instructions clearly state to keep your face away from the bag while opening? (well some bags they do)
Four, why is he not tired of popcorn yet? You'd think he'd give that up after two MONTHS. Five, of all people he got over a million dollars. Six, how could he have won that? Seven, WHY THE HECK IS THIS LAWSUIT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY?! My goodness they treat it like its some strange ailment caused by eating a certain brand of popcorn and that it's affecting the nation. Jeez Louise! If its that serious there should be a major recall....unless i missed it

Who the hell sniffs popcorn anyway?
nice rant!!

you think this is bad? some judge sued a mom and pops dry cleaners for sixty million because they misplaced his pants

oh and he got all the way to the supreme court before justice Scolia verbally abused him and kicked his ass out of the court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
indeed she is!

Where's darkdemon? we're missing a few of our people too..Ziggy

sup with this?

Old 09-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #108
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

First they don't put tht chemical in microwave popcorn anymore because it was found to cause health problems. Which means that it was an effect of him doing this for years.

In a way its kinda like smoking ciggarets but more like the mcdonalds and other fast food lawsuits a few years ago. Either way its total BS

Oh and apparently he was traumatized by this because now he can't enjoy microwave popcorn

And yes fey it sounds ridiculous but its legit as far as the disease goes but the lawsuit is completely asinine
Old 09-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #109
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I think zigzag hates us now
Old 09-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #110
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

I think ziggy got banned cuz I saw where his name had a line through it and was missing his sig when I looked at that nightmare luffy thread last night
Old 09-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #111
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

How in the world could he be banned for anything?
Old 09-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #112
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
nice rant!!

you think this is bad? some judge sued a mom and pops dry cleaners for sixty million because they misplaced his pants

oh and he got all the way to the supreme court before justice Scolia verbally abused him and kicked his ass out of the court
to crack.com i shall go
to search more crazy things
that are beyond my know

Quote:
indeed she is!
Well I seem to be an interesting topic

Quote:
First they don't put tht chemical in microwave popcorn anymore because it was found to cause health problems. Which means that it was an effect of him doing this for years.

In a way its kinda like smoking ciggarets but more like the mcdonalds and other fast food lawsuits a few years ago. Either way its total BS

Oh and apparently he was traumatized by this because now he can't enjoy microwave popcorn

And yes fey it sounds ridiculous but its legit as far as the disease goes but the lawsuit is completely asinine
I'm sorry but he shouldn't be able to enjoy popcorn after two months because that's just disgusting. i mean EVERYDAY

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 11:34 AM   #113
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah, zigzag isn't banned, just various alts and impersonators.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #114
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I think zigzag hates us now
Why does he hate us?

Quote:
How in the world could he be banned for anything?
my thinking is he means Ziggy's old account, the one that got perm banned by accident and people were to lazy to unban it so they just said "yeah dude go dupe"

unless he got banned again?

edit- Fairie someone tried to sue god or the devil I forget which and basically the court ruled that because they were sovereigns of their own domains (IE the lord of hell and God well if your a christian everything) that they had diplomatic immunity and couldn't be sued.. and then another court the one cracked mentioned "we can't put them on trial for X reason" it was pretty funny

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 09-24-2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:37 AM   #115
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

@fey

I mean. Its not like they're adding crack or nicotine to the popcorn just a bunch of chemicals and processed cow urine and hydrogenated oil

@iwd

Could be. Cuz doesn't his current account have a 2 on the end while the one I saw had a 1
Old 09-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #116
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Because we are too low class for him, of course.

haha, you are calling her Fey now
Old 09-24-2012, 11:39 AM   #117
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because we are too low class for him, of course.

haha, you are calling her Fey now
ah yes, how could I have forgotten that zigs is a true and proper gentlemen of stature

edit-I need a lawyers perspective here but eff it lets debate this.. wouldn't hell be a terrorist controlled province during a time of civil war? any way? and thus not be accorded any diplomatic rights? or does the nation of "heaven" officially recognize hell as it's own independent domain? Does the nation of "heavens" recognition on the matter even factor in at all?

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 09-24-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #118
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hey wooster if that were true you do realize that would make you peasant

And yes because fey is a variant of faery which is the origin of fairy. Plus its shorter and I'm lazy

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 09-24-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #119
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@fey

I mean. Its not like they're adding crack or nicotine to the popcorn just a bunch of chemicals and processed cow urine and hydrogenated oil
urine is actually one of cleanest things on the planet >.>

no, it's disgusting because he's not tired of that dang snack! I don't care what it is or isn't. You get tired of things eventually

@IWD i heard about that!

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #120
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

NO his current one has a 3, And a "debates with words" title.

@Snores No, just a vagabond.