Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #401
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro
Default Re: BG convo #59: Long titles suck.

Yo TR whats up man hows it going

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 09-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #402
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
Yo TR whats up man hows it going
Well right now I'm procrastinating on my studying- I figure if I'm only going to get a few hours sleep anyways then I might as well just stay up all night and not get too bored while I'm at it. But looking at the this, I think it's sad that I'm finding a conversation about wallpaper to be more interesting than my work.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #403
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

is it for the 'colors'? i gues i 'like' teal,...,'teaaaaaal' ^ ^ oh, "redline" typing in teal? klyasu'klyasu colors are just that, and they dont mean something to those that cant see them (and no they do not mean 'nothing', as nothing is how we feel) and i gues this is kinda reminding me of how much i gues i kinda 'dislike' 'structured language' yl'ataz

Last edited by mirai colorles; 09-25-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #404
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Well right now I'm procrastinating on my studying- I figure if I'm only going to get a few hours sleep anyways then I might as well just stay up all night and not get too bored while I'm at it. But looking at the this, I think it's sad that I'm finding a conversation about wallpaper to be more interesting than my work.
Same. Its a bad habit, I could be getting 8 hours of sleep every night yet I choose to procrastinate, finish at like 12-1AM, and get 5-6 hours of sleep

Old 09-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #405
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Aren't like half the people here some type of mod or fail or other such stuff? Why is this thing still here?
Old 09-25-2012, 08:04 PM   #406
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:

Hahaha well atleast your constant thinking hasn't changed . I also use to do that in high school alot

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #407
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Same. Its a bad habit, I could be getting 8 hours of sleep every night yet I choose to procrastinate, finish at like 12-1AM, and get 5-6 hours of sleep
I've just resigned myself to the fact that I'm not going to get any sleep this semester. And tomorrow's test is mostly multiple choice, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post

Hahaha well atleast your constant thinking hasn't changed . I also use to do that in high school alot
I never had to study in high school, but I swear my college classes are just competing to see which one can make me stay up all night the most. Definitely a different experience.

Last edited by TRcommander; 09-25-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #408
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The answer is always C
Old 09-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #409
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mirai colorles is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
The answer is always C
cCApow
Old 09-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #410
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

tried c on a test for every answer and it didn't work

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #411
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
I never had to study in high school, but I swear my college classes are just competing to see which one can make me stay up all night the most. Definitely a different experience.
I know what you mean -.-

@Cult only you would still believe in that

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #412
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
The answer is always C
I wish. I've looked at several tests, and C is usually the right answer the least or second least often (out of both 4 and 5 choice questions). I think the people that make the tests purposely try to avoid making C the right answer nowadays.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #413
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

heh, at least this place seems to 'recognize' per say that im not gonna go through the screen and bite your heads off, regardless of what watchdog might tell you
Old 09-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #414
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The answer is always C for me, because when I take a test, I automatically get an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ no matter what answer I give.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #415
TRcommander
Chunin

^ Sounds like you're home schooled by your mom.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:52 PM   #416
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I can't imagine anyone else for you aside from Klavier.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #417
mirai colorles
Genin Elite

'enjoy your conversations'
Old 09-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #418
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Quote:
Nah, people just recognize how awesome I am.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #419
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Lurking again, still has no clue what's going on*

None of you guys ever make the slightest sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #420
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
Nah, people just recognize how awesome I am.
Once you (hopefully) move out of the house, you'll realize that your parents aren't the only people in the world, and others might not find you quite as awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
*Lurking again, still has no clue what's going on*
Spoiler:

None of you guys ever make the slightest sense...
That's cause you're late to the party.....you can't walk in on a blockbuster movie halfway through and expect to know what's going on. Though, this seems less like a blockbuster and more like a failed Shyamalan......the plot twist at the end is that IWD was colorles all along.