Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #221
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo #59: Long titles suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
@Wishful I guess I'll never understand women
dude, what are you talking about? what made you think we were fighting over anyone??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-24-2012, 06:57 PM   #222
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
dude, what are you talking about? what made you think we were fighting over anyone??
I was just kidding xD? Cmon Wishful lightin up

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 09-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #223
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I was just kidding xD? Cmon Wishful lightin up
the fact that you OF ALL PEOPLE take anything i say seriously is beyond me

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #224
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
the fact that you OF ALL PEOPLE take anything i say seriously is beyond me
Hehehe me just like to mess with you

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #225
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hehehe me just like to mess with you
oh, i know

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #226
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
oh, i know

Uh oh another Daphne on the forums hahaha

anyone here have a job? I work at Walgreens thats 24 hours a day, what about you guys?

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #227
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@IWD

In other words just run in goddamned circles because we can't make anything truly better because they can just aautomatically undo anything we try. Haven't you realized that?????????

Honestly dude i'd say pull your head out of the sand if it weren't in the clouds

I may be crude and vulgar but on this I'm more grounded than you

We can't. Do anything here unless we own the company and even if the admins unanimously agreed with us they can't really help us because they still answer to a blind souless greed driven entity.

In the end no matter what you think. No matter how many rants and speeches yodu make we can't do for anything really

Its basically a lost cause. Yes we can force trolls out or enlighten them but then when to do the same thing bradley did and and moan and lie to get sympathy from people who don't know piss about this section or don't care. They'll still win
Old 09-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #228
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If I still lived in queens I would (I miss you queens) but I have to wait an extra year. I just want money for more books...
Sora and IWD are at it...
*flies away*

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #229
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hahaha then save the Whiskey for New Years, then again thats to long
meh I'll save it for tomorrow

you and farie having domestic issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
@IWD

In other words just run in goddamned circles because we can't make anything truly better because they can just aautomatically undo anything we try. Haven't you realized that?????????

Honestly dude i'd say pull your head out of the sand if it weren't in the clouds

I may be crude and vulgar but on this I'm more grounded than you

We can't. Do anything here unless we own the company and even if the admins unanimously agreed with us they can't really help us because they still answer to a blind souless greed driven entity.

In the end no matter what you think. No matter how many rants and speeches yodu make we can't do for anything really

Its basically a lost cause. Yes we can force trolls out or enlighten them but then when to do the same thing bradley did and and moan and lie to get sympathy from people who don't know piss about this section or don't care. They'll still win
the thing is..you say we can't make real change on this section..but I did it, so did CoP and Shika and everyone else who came from NF

we did..it took time but we did, now it was undone by a massive overreaction of one man who relented and stood down when reason was presented to him

so don't tell me it can't be done..we did it

besides are you suggesting we withdraw and consolidate our forces? the crusade never ends and I certainly don't believe in falling back- I'll keep this place and keep changing the BG's until they bar me forever from this place and on that day I'll make damn sure the majority of the BG'ers are determined to carry on the mission...that we'll make that loss meaningless and let it be ash to them

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 09-24-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:23 PM   #230
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

I have had one bad marriage on this forum so I'm not in the mood for another right now. And I thought Zoro was with Sora but oh wells

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #231
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'm going to marry the fake-faker fairy.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #232
Roronoa Zoro
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post

Ehhh I'll have her make me a sandwich or somethin and mail it to me later

Nice cuz you can always get more for christmas and New Years. Some nice wine is good for thanksgiving

J

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

YouTube:
src="

Old 09-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #233
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yeah Zoro we got jobs..gots ta pay dem bills

Quote:
Ehhh I'll have her make me a sandwich or somethin and mail it to me later

Nice cuz you can always get more for christmas and New Years. Some nice wine is good for thanksgiving
Always keep yer cabinet stocked lol

Old 09-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #234
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^I'm not gay

In fact I have a woman both here and RL except they are the same person

Here she is known as mizore-chan

But frosty and IWD have their whole flirtmance

Then theirs shika and his reptile harem, don, mikey, leo and rapheal
Old 09-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #235
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post

I fail to see how such marriage would work because of your obvious distaste for me and my race not to mention our lack of communication (we are never on the same terms)

Edit: sora take a joke. My gosh, no one called you gay.

Quote:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #236
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

One day Frosty I will best you..and you will try and kill me only to declare your love for me..

just like the Janus clan in Macross..

will ya be my Zentradi?

Old 09-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #237
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

lol poor Fairie everyone is raging on her sept Zoro and mysekf

Old 09-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #238
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post

Sweet a yuri couple!!!

Time for a foursome.......
Old 09-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #239
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'll marry you, and then I'll smush you into powder and put you in a pixie stick just to spite you. I'd gain tons of benefit and you'll bring joy to a random homeless person who lucks upon finding you, perhaps you can even...

Grant him some wishes?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #240
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

methinks Sora and Zoro would make excellent buddy cop guys

as for Fairie she's a married woman after all gotta stay classy gents

but I'll gladly pour you a cup