Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Wooster GTFO

I TBC, declare that Wooster is the worst debater ever.

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 12-24-2010 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:56 PM   #2
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Wooster GTFO

Post here and sign the petition to get Wooster moved to the Idiot Tier.
=]

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 12-24-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:00 PM   #3
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Wooster you should be in the "League of My Own" Tier....xD

thats pure gold...xD
Old 12-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

WHAT HO WOOSTAH?
Old 12-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I know they can

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 12-23-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*is confused*
Old 12-23-2010, 03:06 PM   #7
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

NO!! me likey wooster :}

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Confusion ensues.
Not this I like. xD

Old 12-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #9
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

This is funny...xD
Old 12-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #10
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I LOVE THIS THREAD
Old 12-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #11
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I LOVE THIS THREAD
Thanks, it's a greatie >.>
Old 12-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #12
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Awesome sauce. Another winner brought to you by the Wooster.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #13
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Awesome sauce. Another winner brought to you by the Wooster.
Look at the rating <.<
Old 12-23-2010, 03:17 PM   #14
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ugh. Everyone edits my post in this forum, /removes all powers
Old 12-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #15
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

J-sun, i just realised you only have 66 friends xD

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #16
UnDeAd Hikari
Special Jonin Candidate

UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.UnDeAd Hikari has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to UnDeAd Hikari

*gets out a pen*
These Idiots need protection...
I'm brutal, I lack scruples, so any defense is actually futile...

Old 12-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #17
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

UGH!!! this thread is getting boring >.<
Old 12-23-2010, 03:20 PM   #18
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Look at the rating <.<
What about it? {:\3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
I Witnessed Wooster make it

Or did I?
Nope you did now. xD

Old 12-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #19
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
J-sun, i just realised you only have 66 friends xD
LOL J-Suns unpopular
Old 12-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #20
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

hey Wooster i searched Wooster on google and found this

Read the tiny print on the shirt

Spoiler:

EDIT: and this

Spoiler: