Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Gods Eater: Burst

So is there anyone else here who plays this, or has played it in the past? As fans of Naruto, I'd recommend it to anyone with a PSP system. It's a J-RPG of a post-apocalyptic wasteland taken over by huge beasts called "Aragami". They're not living beings with brains or hearts, and the devour anything and everything. In addition, they evolve 180 times faster than humans. So as a "Gods Eater", you must stop these beasts with the "God Arc"; a weapon that transforms between a sword, gun, and shield, in order to save the last couple thousand remnants of the human race.

(Oh and later on, certain Gods appear that also appear in Naruto llike Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and even Susano'o)

It's anime styled and focuses highly on character, weapon, and even bullet customization! If you've heard of or like the popular Phantasy Star or Monster Hunter series, this is a dream come true!

Anyways, that's a little backstory for those who haven't played it!

But has anyone here actually gone through the game? No one I've ever talked to has actually played it.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Gods Eater: Burst

I've never played it. Sounds cool though!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:19 AM   #3
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Tis quite! I swear the voice actor for Sasuke is the voice for Soma in the game... weird..

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 08-27-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

That is weird...

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #5
knightindustries
False Prophet of an Ex-False Prophet

knightindustries is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

who ever made this crap will face judgement
knightindustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:03 PM   #6
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

...why

2-1

Spoiler: