Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 12:18 PM   #321
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: "The lower parts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Why was Obito in this last chapter, at the end, more interested in getting up close and sweaty with Kakashi instead of talking about their feelings? Wasn't that what Obito was all about? Talking with Kakashi to the point where he resembled Naruto?
Or, we could go on about how Obito had a nostalgic moment with madara when he quoted him
All I thought was when I saw that shadowing, was "pedo"
Obito: I'm tired of talking
Kakashi: Huh?
Obito: Let's just cut to the chase
Kakashi: what are you talking about?
Obito: My body is ready! *runs to Kakashi*
Kakashi: ......
sweet brotherly love
-------------------------------------------------------
Obito and Kabuto share the same disorder. It's when a criminal has a partner and when he dies the partner in crime, become him.(saw this on criminal minds) He can't live life without his boss (was probably sexually abused or watched his boss abuse others) So they become the boss and perform the deeds. So Obito is going to molest naruto, since Sasuke was quote "too hard to control"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-26-2012, 12:24 PM   #322
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Question, when has Madara ever molested little blonde boys?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:29 PM   #323
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He made Obito put on a blonde wig or he was one of Naruto's shadow clones and got all handsy because lawd knows what Naruto does when he's all alone

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 10-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #324
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Must I be in character? Fine, I have always liked him so I will.

For the record, it was NOT abuse. I think we all know that if he wanted some of this hot stuff, I get wrinkles, so it's a win-win!

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 10-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #325
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

not all the time.

and it was, too, abuse. He manipulated you

Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #326
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

*revives thread because WF forced me to*

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
Old 10-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #327
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I didn't force you...I just miss you on here

Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #328
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

You do?

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
Old 10-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #329
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes. Now say something funny aout what we were talking about cuz no next chapter next week

Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 08:21 PM   #330
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
not all the time.

and it was, too, abuse. He manipulated you
Bwa haha! You think HE manipulated ME?! That's what he wanted to think! I just wanted to revive him for....

well....
I shall leave that to your imagination....

(In other off-topic news, I am currently playing Zelda OoT 3D, and I am fighitng Ganondorf at the end. Give me a minute this is amazing)

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
Old 10-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #331
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
Bwa haha! You think HE manipulated ME?! That's what he wanted to think! I just wanted to revive him for....

well....
I shall leave that to your imagination....

(In other off-topic news, I am currently playing Zelda OoT 3D, and I am fighitng Ganondorf at the end. Give me a minute this is amazing)
My reaction to reading that...and I'm not joking
Spoiler:

(take your time)

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 07:04 AM   #332
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I do presume that reaction was for my revival purposes, and not for the epic battle to save hyrule for all time.

In other news, the next day I had beaten Ganon and therefore the game.

It was quite the challenge, yes. Why am I British?

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-29-2012, 07:10 AM   #333
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

when I read that, I imagined you were some Enlightenment thinker.

YOU REVIVED THE THREAD!!!

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 07:12 AM   #334
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Indeed, I meant the revival purposes of madara, and not of this thread, but that is now beside the point.

WAS that reaction because of me and madara, or the end of my quest?

In other-other news, I am now playing Majoras Mask on the N64. Is still a British enlightened thinker person.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-29-2012, 07:17 AM   #335
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

My reaction was due to the Madara revival purposes and my statement about the thread was just a statement

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #336
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok. Well now i know.

Suddenly saving hyrule feels like rubbish.

Anyways, yes. Imagine what shall be done to madara. When kabuto showed me the body , I couldn't help to shiver in anticipation. I didn't have to wait for the dream world. The only thing is... He was brought back YOUNG!

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-29-2012, 08:00 AM   #337
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He knows you like wrinkles but because he knew you'd fail him, he turned back young

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #338
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That time I was speaking of kabuto brininbhim back... I should articulate more clearly.

That little trick from kabuto is why I almost didn't let him in. Buutttt at that point it was no wrinkles or nothing.

I will still do whatever I want to him...

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 10-29-2012, 08:29 AM   #339
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

so you're just gonna wait until Madara ages again, aren't you?

Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 08:31 AM   #340
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't think ets age... But there's always plastic surgery...

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Closed Thread